inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: From Late 2001 to Early 2002

Written By: Song request on 01/13/06 at 8:49 pm

There was this really catchy song, im not sure when it was, but I know it was sometime near April 2002 that it became really popular in North America. I dont know any of the lyrics, but I know the rhythm, and there was something like "na-na-na na-na na-na-na" or was it "la-la-la la-la la-la-la" It was a female singer, and I heard it on the radio and stuff very often..too bad it was so long ago I cant remember the name of the artist or song. It was a female singer btw :PAny help is appreciated!
:)

Subject: Re: From Late 2001 to Early 2002

Written By: whistledog on 01/13/06 at 9:23 pm

Could it have possibly been "Around the World (La La La La La)" by ATC?

"it goes around the world, just la la la la la"

Here is a Sound Clip of it

Written By: Donnie Darko on 01/13/06 at 9:50 pm

There was this really catchy song, im not sure when it was, but I know it was sometime near April 2002 that it became really popular in North America. I dont know any of the lyrics, but I know the rhythm, and there was something like "na-na-na na-na na-na-na" or was it "la-la-la la-la la-la-la" It was a female singer, and I heard it on the radio and stuff very often..too bad it was so long ago I cant remember the name of the artist or song. It was a female singer btw :PAny help is appreciated!
:)

Is that Kylie Minogue's "Can't Get You Out of My Head"?  :)

Written By: Song Request on 01/14/06 at 12:00 am

Oooh! It was Can't get you out of my head! You got it with such little info I gave, this forum rocks! :Thanks so much!! I like "It goes around the world" too  :)

Written By: bbigd04 on 02/07/06 at 12:55 am

I liked both of those songs as well.  :)

Check for new replies or respond here...