inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: what does this song remind you of?

Written By: vinyl lover on 01/14/06 at 1:11 am

me and my wife just found out were pregnant with our first!!!the event reminds me of the song"having my baby"....do you remember a song that makes you think of a special time in the 00s ? ;D

Subject: Re: what does this song remind you of?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/14/06 at 1:13 am

congrats to the both of you! :)

um....I would have to say...the song "Sister Christian" reminds me of the first date that I had with my now ex-husband.....we were at the drive-in and he played me the cd that he got for me (Boogie Nights Soundtrack)...and I heard that song for the first time...it's always been one of my favs..even though he and I didn't work out..I still like the song. ;)

Written By: whistledog on 01/14/06 at 2:03 am

The song "Young Thing, Wild Dreams (Rock Me)" by Red Rider always reminds me of an office job I used to have.  One of my co-workers asked me one day if I remembered this song, and I said no.  It is now a song that I remember, but I had long forgotten about it, so I would have never recognized it by title alone.  Now whenever I hear it, I always think of that job I had, which was the best job I ever had

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/14/06 at 3:20 pm

me and my wife just found out were pregnant with our first!!!the event reminds me of the song"having my baby"....do you remember a song that makes you think of a special time in the 00s ? ;D

Congrats!

Actually, too many songs reminds of too many events.

Cat

Check for new replies or respond here...