inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: GIVE BACK THAT FACE!!!!

Written By: PETER on 01/18/06 at 5:59 pm

after such a miraculous face replacement surgery, the new owner has gone back to SMOKING!!! Nice way to make use of the new face..mmm..purse those lips and puff baby.. hate to see what they would do with a new car!!

Subject: Re: GIVE BACK THAT FACE!!!!

Written By: barefootrobin on 01/18/06 at 6:02 pm

after such a miraculous face replacement surgery, the new owner has gone back to SMOKING!!! Nice way to make use of the new face..mmm..purse those lips and puff baby.. hate to see what they would do with a new car!!

Was this ummm, on your street? ;D

Written By: PETER on 01/18/06 at 6:11 pm

My street..my world..... such a shame ..it reminds me of a neighbor who had a heart attack then had to get a laryngectomy...afterwards...Kept up smoking too...

Just annoyed by these people...I also believe (like some Jewish believers) about tattooing the body marks up God's work...alas, that's also part of my world  :\'( :\'(

Written By: barefootrobin on 01/19/06 at 9:31 am

My street..my world..... such a shame ..it reminds me of a neighbor who had a heart attack then had to get a laryngectomy...afterwards...Kept up smoking too...

Just annoyed by these people...I also believe (like some Jewish believers) about tattooing the body marks up God's work...alas, that's also part of my world  :\'( :\'(

Smoking is one of the worst addictions known to man......

Written By: Skippy on 01/19/06 at 9:24 pm

Smoking is one of the worst addictions known to man......

Clinical studies now say it's more a habit than addiction. I tend to agree. If a person truly wants to quit, they will. Don't misunderstand, I know nicotine is a drug and there are withdrawls as with any drug, but I quit, cold turkey too. Haven't had a puff in almost 5 years. Don't miss it a bit.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/19/06 at 9:31 pm

Well, way back when Keith Richards turned his blood into a toxic opiate soup, he paid a few hundred grand to a special Swiss clinic where they replaced 100% of his blood--a transfusion good to the last drop!
Shortly thereafter, his friends saw Keith shooting up.  "Keith what are you doing?," they exclaimed, "you just had ALL your blood replaced!  You nearly died from drugs!"
Keith depressed the syringe, let out a happy sigh, and replied, "Well, now that I know I can just go to Switzerland and get it all replaced..."
Maybe it's a bit too soon to consider the human face a consumer product, but just wait a few years!
:D

Written By: LyricBoy on 01/19/06 at 10:33 pm

It appears that she's lost face over her renewed smoking.  :P

Check for new replies or respond here...