inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Florida delays death penalty to prisoner

Written By: guest on 01/24/06 at 10:56 pm

Then again it's FLORIDA.... give the guy the test..he's claiming to be mental and once again the lawyer  is argueing it would be cruel and unusual punishment...well...it didn't fly in California..what makes Florida so special???

The test would be to tell the prison of the delay...if he understands it, he must not be all that mental... ???

Subject: Re: Florida delays death penalty to prisoner

Written By: kellygoo72 on 01/24/06 at 11:34 pm

i DONT BELEIVE IN THE DEATH PENALITY AT ALL.. IF IT BROUGHT BACK THE VICTIMS IT WOULD BE ONE THING BUT THEN AGIAN, I DONT BELEIVE THE COUNTRY OR STATE FOR THAT MATTER SHOULD DECIDE WHO LIVES OR DIES....  i DIDNT MEAN TO GO OFF TOPIC HERE BUT I WASNT WARE OF THIS STORY... i HAVENT BEEN WATCHING THE NEWS MUCH.

Written By: bbigd04 on 01/25/06 at 12:00 am

What has happened is the US Supreme Court has issued a temporary stay on the execution while it reviews the case. Supposedly they should decide tomorrow, whether the execution should precede or not.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060125/ap_on_re_us/florida_execution

Written By: Donnie Darko on 01/25/06 at 2:03 pm

I couldn't care less about the death penalty, although I find the debate fascinating.

Check for new replies or respond here...