inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Pray For My Boss

Written By: Indy Gent on 01/26/06 at 6:35 pm

My supervisor is very sick. Like about half the people working in our section, he has diabetes. Unlike the workers that do have it, he was diagnosed late, and has had an alarming weight loss and chronic fatigue. A steady diet of junk food and soft drinks hasn't helped matters. We all hope that he is okay and that he can still do he job to the best of his capabilities. I am asking for your prayers. :(

Subject: Re: Pray For My Boss

Written By: LyricBoy on 01/26/06 at 6:48 pm

My supervisor is very sick. Like about half the people working in our section, he has diabetes. Unlike the workers that do have it, he was diagnosed late, and has had an alarming weight loss and chronic fatigue. A steady diet of junk food and soft drinks hasn't helped matters. We all hope that he is okay and that he can still do he job to the best of his capabilities. I am asking for your prayers. :(

Will-do, Indy.  :-\\

Written By: Mushroom on 01/26/06 at 7:01 pm

I will add him to mine.

And if I can add one, it is to the family of CWO Santos.  He was a friend of mine, and his fiancee is the daughter of my boss.  He was the copilot of the AH-64 Apache that went down in that collision in Iraq on December 26.  A naturalized US citizen with dual citizenship in Panama, he was fulfilling his lifelong dream of flying hellicopters in the US Army when he and his pilot lost their lives.

I still find it hard to accept he has been gone for a month now, and that I will not be seeing him at the end of the year.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/26/06 at 9:20 pm

He is in my thoughts & prayers.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/27/06 at 1:13 pm

He is in my thoughts.

Cat

Written By: Donnie Darko on 01/27/06 at 1:15 pm

Poor guy.  Being sick sucks.  I wish the best.

Written By: FaultyDog on 01/27/06 at 3:20 pm

He's in my thoughts and prayers.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 01/27/06 at 5:51 pm

Will do.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 01/27/06 at 6:00 pm

Hope things go well, Indy.  :\'(

Written By: Indy Gent on 01/28/06 at 1:37 pm

I am sorry to hear of this, Mushroom. My prayers go out to you and his family.

I will add him to mine.

And if I can add one, it is to the family of CWO Santos.  He was a friend of mine, and his fiancee is the daughter of my boss.  He was the copilot of the AH-64 Apache that went down in that collision in Iraq on December 26.  A naturalized US citizen with dual citizenship in Panama, he was fulfilling his lifelong dream of flying hellicopters in the US Army when he and his pilot lost their lives.

I still find it hard to accept he has been gone for a month now, and that I will not be seeing him at the end of the year.

Check for new replies or respond here...