inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Zac Efron

Written By: Windbreaker05 on 01/26/06 at 6:53 pm

nothing to see here, move along

Subject: Re: Zac Efron

Written By: Electric Youth on 01/26/06 at 6:58 pm

"High School Musical" is a cheesy tv teen movie from Disney Channel, though would give those over 17 a bad taste  :P

Though Ashley Tisdale is OK, but a lousy singer...

Zac Efron is like the Rick Astley of this generation (Not in a good way)

Written By: bbigd04 on 01/26/06 at 7:00 pm

Some disney thing, High School Musical. Songs from the soundtrack are selling like crazy on itunes.

Written By: woops on 01/26/06 at 7:03 pm

http://www.ashleytisdale.com/projects/high_school_musical/hsm_ratings.asp

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/26/06 at 8:13 pm

Zacefron?  Isn't that one of the new antidepressants?  Or is it an erectile dysfunction remedy?
:D

Subject: Great Oogily Moogily!!!

Written By: Electric Youth on 01/27/06 at 1:31 am

"High School Musical" is a cheesy tv teen movie from Disney Channel, though would give those over 17 a bad taste  :P

Then again, my 15 year cousin hated the movie, though mostly teenyboppers that are into that kinda stuff from Disney Channel

Written By: woops on 01/27/06 at 5:52 pm

Zac Efron is from the cheesy WB (future WB/UPN merge) drama "Summerland"

As for the movie, it was lame... though probably good for younger teens and kids.

Written By: cassie kinman on 01/30/06 at 9:57 am

zac u r sooooooooooooooooooooo hot i love u :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :)

Written By: Trin on 01/30/06 at 12:16 pm

While putting together my weekly musings on the Hot 100 (see profile if interested), I noticed two singles by Zac Efron. I'd never heard of the chap, and it seemed unusual for someone to debut with two songs in the same week, so I decided to check him out. Apparently, he's an actor and the two songs are from "High School Musical," of which I've never heard. So, I was wondering...

*Do any of you who have seen Zac Efron act have any opinions of him?
*Do any of you who have seen High School Musical have any opinion of the songs within?

Zac is hot and an awesome singer. High School Musical is the best movie ever!

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 01/30/06 at 1:57 pm

While putting together my weekly musings on the Hot 100 (see profile if interested), I noticed two singles by Zac Efron. I'd never heard of the chap, and it seemed unusual for someone to debut with two songs in the same week, so I decided to check him out. Apparently, he's an actor and the two songs are from "High School Musical," of which I've never heard. So, I was wondering...

*Do any of you who have seen High School Music have any opinions of it and the songs within?

I watched it with my daughter recently and the movie reminded me a bit of Fame.  As for Zac's acting, I think he's got potential.  He's obviously quite young, so he's got time to develop those skills.

The songs in the movie weren't too bad and I think Zac and Vanessa did a good job with their duets.  :)

Written By: Jess on 01/30/06 at 4:49 pm

I think the movie wasn't as bad as everyone was saying.  I think Zac's got talent.  And, he's VERY HOT!!! :-* ;D :D

Written By: Donnie Darko on 02/03/06 at 9:02 pm

Cool... thanks everyone for

It's kind of like the modern Footloose IMO.  Very different vibe, but it plays the same sort of role in pop culture.

Written By: Electric Youth on 02/03/06 at 9:04 pm

Zac Efron appeared on an episode of "Suite Life of Zack & Cody" and the scene where his character and Maddie (Ashley Tisdale, also appeared on "High School Musical") was funny, which they argued about their political beliefs and kissed. Sorta like a Sam & Diane thing on "Cheers" where they fought...

Can't believe it was shown on Disney Channel, but it was great  :D  ;D  :)

Written By: Donnie Darko on 02/03/06 at 9:05 pm

Zac Efron appeared on an episode of "Suite Life of Zack & Cody" and the scene where his character and Maddie (Ashley Tisdale, also appeared on "High School Musical") was funny, which they argued about their political beliefs and kissed. Sorta like a Sam & Diane thing on "Cheers" where they fought...

Can't believe it was shown on Disney Channel, but it was great  :D  ;D  :)

That's odd.  Disney and Nickelodeon will both very occasionally slip it adult jokes.

Written By: emily on 02/09/06 at 8:45 pm

zac efron is sooo cute... get a life dude :(

Written By: kylee on 02/12/06 at 9:20 am

How was it on room raters when you went to all those girls rooms. Were you excited or scared or just wanting to know what they look like????? Did you like playing on Zack and cody?????? I always wanted to be singer but my parents didn't have the time to get me into anything i'm mean i go to school and do school musical but on the night that it show's my parents never do show up!!!! I know what you'r thinking they only missed on yeah 1 out of 16. I don't thing they ever hread me sing..... so if you have any ideas please  please i'm begging you to e-mail me them.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 02/12/06 at 11:44 am

I have a feeling I'm missing out on something, or maybe not...  ::)  ;D

Written By: KATRINA <3 on 02/12/06 at 1:01 pm

ya like isnt zac efron the hottest guy to evur star on disney channel??? he is the hottest guy alive!  ;)

Written By: Alyson Hudgens on 02/13/06 at 8:04 am

I loved the movie. I got 2 go on the set. Vanessa is my cousin. She is the nicest. I got to meet Zac, Ashley and Lucas. Vanessa worked really hard. She is an awsome singer!!!

Written By: Maria9114 on 02/14/06 at 10:48 am

I actually love the movie High School Musical..And its pretty good 4 a Disney movie..I think Zac is pretty talented and let me not 4get:HOT!!!..Thats the 1st time i watched a Disney movie in years and it was cool especially all the basketball players...OOOHHH!! :D ;D

Written By: maddie on 02/16/06 at 3:06 pm

I thought High School Musical was a great movie, might've been a little cheesey but funny and cute. Every one of the main characters were talented and deserve respect.

Written By: Rachael on 02/17/06 at 10:13 am

I think you all are crazy!!!! Zac Efron is the hottest guy in the world!!! He has an amazing voice, and he is so damn sexi!!!! I don't know what your problem is. But he is one of the best things that have ever walked on this planet. When I first saw him and heard his voice, I became OBSESSED!!!:D He is soooo incredibly amazing!!! I LOVE YOU ZAC EFRON!!!

Written By: melissa on 02/17/06 at 5:18 pm

*Do any of you who have seen High School Music have any opinions of it and the songs within?
                           i love zac efron when he sings and acts he just so hot it's like you will make out with him in a sec  :)  ::) even if he's mean lol :-*

Written By: melissa on 02/17/06 at 5:23 pm

for your info he has a life and he works hard he's is so hotttt he must had have 100's of girl friends even if he wasn't famous i would marry him :o :-* ;)

Written By: ----- on 02/17/06 at 11:16 pm

Zac is a really great actor.
His movie comes on disney channel (fyi)
He can sing really good
And he is also HOT!!!
you need to get with the program
and you need to go to www.google.com
Click on images
and type in Zac Efron!!!
                                        (P.S. GET A LIFE)

Written By: ------------ on 02/17/06 at 11:20 pm

zac u r sooooooooooooooooooooo hot i love u :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :)

rIGHT ON!!!!

Written By: ----- on 02/17/06 at 11:25 pm

I loved the movie. I got 2 go on the set. Vanessa is my cousin. She is the nicest. I got to meet Zac, Ashley and Lucas. Vanessa worked really hard. She is an awsome singer!!!

GET A LIFE, IF YOU ARE HER COUSIN,
PROVE IT
SEND ME A PIC OF YOU AND HER!!!!!

Written By: ------ on 02/17/06 at 11:29 pm

I think you all are crazy!!!! Zac Efron is the hottest guy in the world!!! He has an amazing voice, and he is so damn sexi!!!! I don't know what your problem is. But he is one of the best things that have ever walked on this planet. When I first saw him and heard his voice, I became OBSESSED!!!:D He is soooo incredibly amazing!!! I LOVE YOU ZAC EFRON!!!

u r right he is hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just not **** sexi
but he is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Written By: kelsey on 02/18/06 at 2:54 pm

GET A LIFE, IF YOU ARE HER COUSIN,
PROVE IT
SEND ME A PIC OF YOU AND HER!!!!!
                                              Vanessa is sooooooooo pretty i almost look like her and we have the same voiceshe is very pretty. her and zac make a cute couple! :) ;) :D ;D  8) ::) :P :-*

Written By: Taylor on 02/18/06 at 10:56 pm

U r so right Zac Efron is so so so so so so so so so like totally hot and i know that coz im like totally popular duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I like totally love him to death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) :o :o :o :o :o :o 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :) :) :)

Written By: melissa on 02/20/06 at 9:32 am

Vanessa is sooooooooo pretty i almost look like her and we have the same voiceshe is very pretty. her and zac make a cute couple! :) ;) :D ;D   8) ::) :P :-*
                                          yea i so know he is hot  it's like you would kill yourself to meet him when i see him i screamm and shout and i just get this  feeling you will see him and then next you know your kissing him lol :D 8) ::) :P  :D :) ;) ;D :o ???

Written By: Koko on 02/25/06 at 4:43 pm

I personally loved the movie.  It was great and I think Zack Efron is cute.  I like musicals and that one was a really good one and I liked the choice of songs they chose to use.  Good job disney channel!!!

Written By: woops on 02/26/06 at 1:40 am

Though I have to admit that Ashley Tisdale is a good dancer...  :)

If Stacy Keebler was still famous and not a hasbeen, she could play Sharpay's mom.  ::)

Written By: chelsey on 03/02/06 at 7:02 pm

zac i think you r like so hot and i love you alot and i wish to be your girl and i have so many pitrues of you and you have a hot vosie love you bye

love ya

Written By: isabella on 03/03/06 at 8:49 pm

im 18 and i love high school musical and i hate disney movies

zac is hot     and my age ive meet him were firends but we dont see each other much :-* :\'(   

Written By: torance on 03/04/06 at 9:25 am

I happen to really like the movie. Even though I am way to old to be watching disney channel. I still really liked it. And Zac Efron is so not hard to look at!

Subject: Re: Great Oogily Moogily!!!

Written By: dhgcfghcf on 03/04/06 at 2:10 pm

Then again, my 15 year cousin hated the movie, though mostly teenyboppers that are into that kinda stuff from Disney Channel
"You Suck"
                        - none yo buinesss

Written By: njkl, on 03/04/06 at 2:12 pm

he is soooo not hot!!!
scroll down....

hes flippin sexy!!!!!! ;) ;)

Written By: trisha on 03/05/06 at 5:14 pm

i love zac efron :-* ashley tizdale is a dumb butt

Written By: velvetoneo on 03/05/06 at 5:52 pm

He seems like a nice Jewish boy.

Written By: Emmilia on 03/06/06 at 10:46 am

WOW you are so lucky!!!!! i wish i was you. like i would love to meet ZAC EFRON and ASHLEY TISDALE... i wana meet vanessa to that is my dream i wanna become famouse just to try to meet them well email me back please ...

Written By: katie on 03/10/06 at 8:46 pm

Ithink it was asome ;)

Written By: katie on 03/10/06 at 8:48 pm

no duh

Written By: katie on 03/10/06 at 8:54 pm

he is not cutie!

hes hot!    :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*

Written By: katie on 03/10/06 at 8:59 pm

yeah he looks like one. but he is so hot1

Written By: katie on 03/10/06 at 9:04 pm

hey I'm watching Zac on Disney channel

Written By: amanda25 on 03/12/06 at 2:56 pm

ok so the movie isnt that great but zac efrondoes a good joband looks hot doing it

Written By: brooklynn on 03/13/06 at 7:57 pm

hey zac sup i really think you are soooooooooooooooooooooooooo :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Written By: Liza on 03/14/06 at 10:39 am

i dont get what's wrong with you people? ugh he HOT! how do only younger girls like him? ( hardly makes since to me) i just think the song, uhhh, i think "When there was me and you"-uhhhh no. that was stupid and poitnless. i have 9 zac efrton icons!!!! swool. anyways, i may be a little crazy  :D, but only someone SUPER crazy would say anything bad 'bout him.....sigh

Written By: ---- on 03/14/06 at 10:48 am

Vanessa is sooooooooo pretty i almost look like her and we have the same voiceshe is very pretty. her and zac make a cute couple! :) ;) :D ;D   8) ::) :P :-*

um, nein. she may be really pretty, which she is, but she could do better. he's cute, he has GORGEOUS eyes and stuff, but whatever happened to personalitly? sure, i have no doubts that he's nice, just still................

Written By: karen on 03/14/06 at 11:09 am

Zac is a really great actor.
His movie comes on disney channel (fyi)
He can sing really good
And he is also HOT!!!
you need to get with the program
and you need to go to www.google.com
Click on images
and type in Zac Efron!!!
                                         (P.S. GET A LIFE)

Did that.

How can anyone fancy this?

Written By: ---- on 03/14/06 at 3:26 pm

omg is that a picture of him when he was younger?????? lol wow. i have no i dea

Written By: Kendra Bowe on 03/14/06 at 4:09 pm

To answer your first question:
I think that Zac Efron is an amazing actor.... and he is really hott to :-*

To answer your second question:
I Loved the movie it was so good i almost cried

Written By: PRESLEY on 03/15/06 at 12:06 pm

ZAC IS CUTE HOT HE 16 LIKE ME

Written By: Ashlee on 03/15/06 at 10:01 pm

I loved High school musical I love Zac Efron he is so hott :)

Written By: sharpay on 03/16/06 at 8:19 pm

Ithink Zac Is the hotes man on the face of this earth Iloved high school musical ive seen it 8 times and I have the cd my faverite songs are #s 1 ,3, 4 ,5 ,6 ,7, 8, 10, 11 ,and sort of # 9 but I think  he should date Vanessa not Ashley. :-* :-* :-* ;D ;D ;D

Written By: sharpay on 03/16/06 at 8:20 pm

Ithink Zac Is the hotes man on the face of this earth Iloved high school musical ive seen it 8 times and I have the cd my faverite songs are #s 1 ,3, 4 ,5 ,6 ,7, 8, 10, 11 ,and sort of # 9 but I think  he should date Vanessa not Ashley. :-* :-* :-* ;D ;D ;D

Written By: celeste on 03/18/06 at 1:09 pm

OHHHH My God are u serious Zac Efron  >:( how can u say that  u seriously ha ven't seen High School Musical I will die if i win the Lunch Invasion and u'v got it all wrong kid cause if I,celeste ,could meet  Zac I will ask him 2 marry me I saw that movie and it changed my hole life u r just probably a boy so u don't understand but still u can't say that jerk ohh and if u like J.D. he is so fudgeing stupid ohhh sorry maybe he is you're type so shut uo

Written By: Jessica Ashley on 03/18/06 at 8:33 pm

Zac Efron iz the http://HOTTEST man on EARTH ;D

Written By: Jessica Ashley on 03/18/06 at 8:35 pm

color=pink]Zac Efron iz the http://HOTTEST man on EARTH ;D

Written By: Riley on 04/29/06 at 5:59 pm

I think that Zac is soooo hot and if he is engaged to Ashley bad choice and the high school musical songs are awsome!!! :) :) :)

Written By: socko on 04/29/06 at 8:53 pm

Zac Efron and Ashley Tisdale remind me of a young Britney & Kevin  ::)

Written By: allie on 05/01/06 at 8:17 pm

Some disney thing, High School Musical. Songs from the soundtrack are selling like crazy on itunes.
  Hey my friend bought one of your high school musical cd's i like your song breaken free I think you pretty cool!! ;) ( and cute lol ) but i'm not a crazed fan but i am a fan!  :)

Written By: shadowy_starr on 05/01/06 at 9:40 pm

I admit I think Zac is pretty cute but it's not my type of music nor do I watch Summerland ;D

Written By: victoira on 05/03/06 at 9:53 am

*Do any of you who have seen High School Music have any opinions of it

i have seen zacefron and heis very hot and sexy high school musical  is a very good movie as well i think that you schould go to www.disneychanne.com andlook for high school musical. it is a great movie and it comeson alot so you should watch it on disney channel

Written By: aa on 05/05/06 at 1:07 pm

http://www.zefron.com  ;D

Written By: Amy on 05/05/06 at 1:49 pm

Written By: Meg on 05/06/06 at 4:36 pm

Zac Is tottaly Hott 8)  ;D ;) :D :)

Written By: 5.19.86 on 05/06/06 at 4:39 pm

Ok we get the point, he "OMG SO TOTALLY HOTZ OMG OMG LOLERZ!"  ::)

You see what "The OC" has done to our Teenagers?  :-\\

Written By: Kelsey on 05/06/06 at 9:32 pm

;D

I thought it was great and inspirational to be who you are!  I'm a teen too, you guys, and I don't see any reason not to like it. ;D

Written By: Robin on 05/09/06 at 2:17 pm

I have seen the HighSchool Musical And It Is Sooo Good and it's on Disney Channel!!! ;)

Written By: bbigd04 on 05/09/06 at 4:40 pm

Ok we get the point, he "OMG SO TOTALLY HOTZ OMG OMG LOLERZ!"  ::)

You see what "The OC" has done to our Teenagers?  :-\\

Most of these posters are probably 12-14 year old girls, it's to be expected that they talk that.

Written By: 5.19.86 on 05/09/06 at 4:43 pm

Most of these posters are probably 12-14 year old girls, it's to be expected that they talk that.

I Know.  I just get annoyed by people constantly boosting the ego's of Arrogant people by telling them they are Hot all the time.  What good is it going to do these girls to keep saying he's Hot?  Why do we care?  All they are doing is filling this Zac Efron's head with more and more arrogance

Written By: bbigd04 on 05/09/06 at 4:45 pm

I Know.  I just get annoyed by people constantly boosting the ego's of Arrogant people by telling them they are Hot all the time.  What good is it going to do these girls to keep saying he's Hot?  Why do we care?  All they are doing is filling this Zac Efron's head with more and more arrogance

They're just young girls, they don't know any better I guess. It is annoying, but you just have ignore it.

Written By: Yo on 05/11/06 at 2:58 pm

Did that.

How can anyone fancy this?

actually thats not zac when he was younger
this is a picture of zac when he was younger
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a168/drisk12/normal_upload10.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a168/drisk12/upload11.jpg

and im 15 and loved the movie high school musical
zac has alot of potential and still has room to grow as an actor

Written By: felicia on 05/12/06 at 12:22 pm

i love zac efron he is sooo hot :-*

Written By: LauraHood on 05/13/06 at 3:21 pm

I love you you are hot

Written By: LauraHood on 05/13/06 at 3:25 pm

I love you are hot and loved by my ar you gay

Written By: LauraHood on 05/13/06 at 3:28 pm

rIGHT ON!!!!

Written By: nell24 on 05/13/06 at 6:53 pm

I've seen High School Musical, and I'll admit, it was a cheese-fest. Considering the channel it was on, though, it was pretty good.  It's geared toward younger kids, and it does have a positive message.  Zac Efron, however, was wasted in this film. The boy is a genius. He did a film called Miracle Run, with Mary-Louise Parker, in which he played an autistic boy, and I swear to you I thought he was actually autistic.  He was brilliant.

Written By: LauraHood on 05/14/06 at 7:15 pm

I love you are you graet  at songing

Written By: Shawna on 05/16/06 at 3:00 pm

HE IS MY COUSIN !!!!!!!!

(zac efron)

everyone stop asking me !

so wat if he is my cousin BIG DEAL !  

Written By: takara okinaka on 05/16/06 at 11:01 pm

I have a feeling I'm missing out on something, or maybe not...  ::)  ;D
your so hotttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! will u email us back hot stuff please

Written By: courtney gibson on 05/16/06 at 11:06 pm

;)ur are so cute u can sing rlly good byebye see u in the future

Written By: Tonja Walker on 05/18/06 at 10:58 am

Dear Everyone,
I just was working on my computer and saw this site requesting information about Zac. It is my pleasure to tell you about my experience with this terrific young man.
I produced a film which stars  Zac Efron, Bill Cobbs, William R. Moses, Crystal Hunt, Rob Pinkston and I am in it as well. (I have been a working  actress for 23 years and am probably best known for my role as 'Alex" on One Life to Live). We shot this film late last Spring and it is not out yet. This was my first time working as a producer.
Zac auditioned against 70 other actors and was cast as Patrick McCartle. He was absolutely brilliant. It is rare to see a young actor who can portray as much depth of feeling and believability as Zac. He is also a wonderful, kind person. He is easy to work with, and very generous with his time. He was a team player and great with the rest of the cast. He has a super sense of humor as well.

Since he has suddenly found fame with the success of High School Musical, He has not changed a bit. He is just as humble and sweet as ever. I just had a premiere in New York for The Derby Stallion which he came in ffrom California to support. We had fans lined up around the block to get autographs and he signed every one. He willingly took pictures with the fans- and there were hundreds.
My kids are big fans of his too, as they worked with him in our film and played his little sisters, in The Derby Stallion. So many of their friends have asked for autographs and he has gladly complied with their requests. He loves his family and is a good son and brother to his little brother Dillon. He was also a good sport when we had to teach him how to ride horses in 2 weeks. He put his mind to it and dedicatedly took the lessons and learned to ride.
I really can't say enough good things about Zac. I knew when I met him that he deserved a chance at the "Big Time" and now that he has it I am so happy for him. Our movie will be out soon and you can see how good he is in it yourself. If you want any info on The Derby Stallion we have a website thederbystallion.com. You can also reach me at Tonja Walker.com
I hope this answers your questions. 
Sincerely,
Tonja Wallker Davidson

Written By: ashlee on 05/19/06 at 1:55 pm

hi zac you are so cute i love you i am youer biggest fan i love you a lotz me lony you long timmme ;)  <3

Written By: zacandkimefron on 05/20/06 at 5:42 pm

Hey. If you're still there, lol, I have an answer. Well yeah. I've seen High School Musical a lot. It's awesome. Not just because I like Zac. The songs that everyone sings (including Vanessa, Ashley, and Lucas) are awesome. If you haven't seen it, SEE IT!  ;D

Written By: gina/chelsea on 05/20/06 at 8:11 pm

zachary david alexander efron WILL YOU MARRY US!  http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/01/1luvu.gif

Written By: Sierra on 05/24/06 at 2:34 pm

If u don't know who he is u should get out more! :D Zac Efron is the guy who plays Troy in  High School Musical!DUH!! If u havent seen the movie u really should!!!!!! And im really mad @ u 2!!!!!! SEE THE MOVIE OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Written By: dasdasdd on 05/24/06 at 6:55 pm

i agree get a life man theres better guys for example me lol ;D :) ;)

Written By: Bad Boy on 05/24/06 at 8:26 pm

Zac is asowme! So cute!!!!!!! And High School Musical is the best movie ever next to Miracle Run. Another Zac Efron movie.  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* To bad I don't know him. :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'(

Written By: Miriam on 06/09/06 at 10:08 pm

oh my gosh!! zac efron is like the hottest!!! im mean he's not cute hes hott!!! please email me back as soon as you can zac i love you!!! i dream of you oh my god!! im only 11 but who cares i still love you!!

Written By: Miriam on 06/09/06 at 10:09 pm

oh my gosh!! zac efron is like the hottest!!! im mean he's not cute hes hott!!! please email me back as soon as you can zac i love you!!! i dream of you oh my god!! im only 11 but who cares i still love you!! :D >: ::) :-* ;)

Written By: micky on 06/12/06 at 10:29 pm

hey Zac Efron is awsome in somany ways... hes hot nice  funny  amasing singer and actor he can surf an he likes the best foodz ever!!!!!!
and ashley tisdale is a awsome singer and the highskool musical is awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 i love it so whoever says that its a cheesy movie or zac or ashly suck then you are a low life and can go fudge a cow whie your jumping off a cliff bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Written By: Kayleena Jones on 06/15/06 at 1:40 pm

Hey Zac this is like my first time ever being on this website and it is tottally awesome!  I just wanna know how it felt having to dance and sing with a bunch of ppl you hardly knew in highschool musical i absoluley love that movie i can do every single dance move! And you are absolutley gorgeous also! well plz write back! 

Subject: Re: Great Oogily Moogily!!!

Written By: Whitley on 06/15/06 at 11:29 pm

:) :) :)Zac Efron is the hottest guy on earth. i mean i like him more than i hate corbin bleu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Written By: WHITLEY on 06/15/06 at 11:32 pm

Zac Efron is the hottest guy on earth i mean i love him more than i hate corbin bleu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Written By: guest on 06/16/06 at 9:54 pm

I just saw his picture on the cover of (Ithink) TEEN magazine and thought : If you split his face down the middle, and hold a mirror up to one side, it is in the same porportion...
just meaning, he has an odd look that one side is the same as the other and that's eerie.

Are the same people who think HE'S hot feeling the sam way about Jessie McCartney?

They seem to do the same things(sing/act have blond hair and are young)..?? :-\\

Written By: Taylar on 06/21/06 at 10:17 am

Ashley Tisdale is soooo not a butt! Her and Zac make a PERFECT couple!!!!!!!
                Zac and her should go out!!!!!!!!

Written By: Taylar on 06/21/06 at 10:21 am

Ashley Tisdale is soooo not a butt! Her and Zac should go out!
                  Thay make the PERFECT couple!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Written By: UnHipster on 06/21/06 at 2:48 pm

Ashley Tisdale is really a hipster, but the corperation known as Disney turned her into a superficial party girl, which is just her cover to become the next "it" girl.  :D

She's better than Vanessa Van Hudgens!!!

Written By: Marilyn Hanson on 06/23/06 at 4:50 am

Maddie Fitzpatrick rawks :D
http://www.nelliemckay.org/images.php?image=34

Written By: kaitlin on 06/27/06 at 2:33 pm

zac u r sooo hot and cute and you have a great voice i love you :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :)

Written By: kaitlin on 06/27/06 at 2:55 pm

hey zac you are so hot i wish i can meet you one day even know im 9 marry me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                    email me back please :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :) :) ;) 8)

love you :-*

my email adress is dancingbabygirl1997@yahoo.com         

Written By: danya on 07/01/06 at 11:01 am

shut up ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? :) ;) :D :P ::) ??? 8) :-X :-\\ :-* :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'(

Written By: Cole Sprouse on 07/02/06 at 12:59 am

Ashley Tisdale don't deseve u she deserves me and I'm 22 and HOt not like u. FOOL u more UGLY than a pig in the mud >:(

Written By: Ashton Kutcher on 07/02/06 at 3:32 pm

Uh, that guy into older women, more likely her older sister Jennifer Tisdale.

Written By: whistledog on 07/03/06 at 2:03 am

OK what's the deal with all these weird guests?  ::)

Written By: kasey on 07/03/06 at 10:48 pm

none of u know what ur talking about!!!!!!!!!!! High School Musical is not cheezy, it's adorable!!! u guies just don't know anything if u think zac efron is lame if u think that then ur lame!!! K!!! Zac is not only the nicest person but he is sooooooooo hott!!! just take a look on the internet and u will see how many people love him!!! It's like the whole internet!!! So if u think zac efron or the movie Hogh School Musical is stupid or lame or anything on that matter just STEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Written By: kasey on 07/03/06 at 10:50 pm

none of u know what ur talking about!!!!!!!!!!! High School Musical is not cheezy, it's adorable!!! u guies just don't know anything if u think zac efron is lame if u think that then ur lame!!! K!!! Zac is not only the nicest person but he is sooooooooo hott!!! just take a look on the internet and u will see how many people love him!!! It's like the whole internet!!! So if u think zac efron or the movie Hogh School Musical is stupid or lame or anything on that matter just STEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Written By: whistledog on 07/04/06 at 11:40 am

Hogh School Musical is stupid or lame or anything on that matter just STEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is Hogh School Musical the sequel to High School Musical?

Written By: David Sari on 07/04/06 at 3:29 pm

^ Yeah, it's when Ashley Tisdale's age really show after partying with the likes of Tara Reid and taking too much advantage of her fame and Zac Efron ends up on "The Surreal Life"

"High School Musical: the E! True Hollywood Story" would by my favorite  :D

Written By: amanda on 07/10/06 at 8:45 am

he is not cutie!

he is the greatest guy that I know he seems very sweet and has a love to write music and it seems like he has a passion to sing and he  more like a sweet and wonderful person and love to act in a movie he has a vibe to sing you have to want to sing and not over do it never push your self to do something do it because you want

hes hot!     :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*   :-*   :-*   :-*   :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*

Written By: jessica R on 07/12/06 at 3:50 pm

I like zac efron even though i have only seen one movie with him in it . I think he has a great voice and personality and he is of course hott. I thought the same thing about the high school musical, that it was going to be boring but it wasn't i think it is sweet and i really liked it.

Written By: natasha on 07/16/06 at 4:15 pm

i think zac efron is cute because of his smile.so i would give him a kiss for bing cute ,sexy,and smart. :-* http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/14/love1.gif

Written By: QueenAmenRa on 07/16/06 at 9:46 pm

Oh lord............

I work at a day care with 2nd graders and I can't even count how many times I've had to hear  "we're ALLLLLLLLLLL in this TOGETHER!!!!!!"  or "u gotta GETCHA GETCHA GETCHA GETCHA HEAD IN THE GAME!!!"  Or how many times I've seen 7 yr old girls kissing pictures of Zac Efron.

Oh well, that's any young generation.... From what I've seen, tho, High School Musical looks more like it's aimed for pre-teen and under population.  I've even seen kids at age 2 who are obsessed with it.  I'm surprised it even keeps their attention.  I was working in the 2 yr old room one day and one kid had brought it for "movie day" and was seriously mimicking every little dramatic movement Zac Efron made like reaching out toward the screen.  It was hilarious  :D

Written By: mariah on 07/17/06 at 10:25 am

zac efron iss hot! && vanessa is beautiful .... the movie, pure awesomeness! :-*

Written By: brittney on 07/19/06 at 12:39 pm

i love high school musical i think its the boom!!!! i luv troy aka zac.......... i also like vanessa............breaking free]

Written By: Tashera on 07/20/06 at 2:49 pm

zac efron is like totally hott

Written By: Tashera on 07/20/06 at 2:53 pm

;http://zac efron is sexxy and mine so back away from him :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Written By: Tashera on 07/20/06 at 2:56 pm

;http://zac efron is sexxy and mine so back away from him :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Written By: htfh on 07/20/06 at 8:46 pm

Is he gay?

Written By: whistledog on 07/20/06 at 8:50 pm

Is he gay?

Why would it matter if he was or was not ?

Written By: HunkyDory on 07/21/06 at 11:32 pm

zac effron is....who??

Written By: Brian06 on 07/22/06 at 9:56 pm

lol

Written By: divine_intervention on 07/23/06 at 12:13 pm

Is he gay?

Haha no Zac's not gay. He's supposedly dating Ashley Tisdale. But perhaps he is gay. *shrugs* who really knows?

Written By: velvetoneo on 07/23/06 at 12:16 pm

Haha no Zac's not gay. He's supposedly dating Ashley Tisdale. But perhaps he is gay. *shrugs* who really knows?

He is a male JAP (Jewish-American Prince.)

Written By: Ictimel on 07/29/06 at 8:48 am

i like Zac Efron is talented and he is soooooooooo hooooooooooot  :-* :-* :-* :-* 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Written By: sandy shwedo on 08/04/06 at 8:10 am

I think you will be my future husband
you are all mine :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Written By: Alexandra on 08/04/06 at 10:58 am

Zac Efron Is so nice and sweet in the movie. If i ever see him soome where I would drive my self CRAZY!!! I LOVE ZAC EFRON. ;)

Written By: Ananomous on 08/04/06 at 1:21 pm

Zac Efron is a really hot actor from a show called summerland
High school musical is the best movie ive ever seen with corbin bleu, ashley tisdale zac efron, and moniqu colman.  there is a sequel coming out in 2007!  check it outon disney channel!
how have you never heard of zac or high school musical (HSM)? :-\\ :( ??? 8) :o

Written By: Sister Morphine on 08/04/06 at 4:20 pm

Zac Efron is a really hot actor from a show called summerland
High school musical is the best movie ive ever seen with corbin bleu, ashley tisdale zac efron, and moniqu colman.  there is a sequel coming out in 2007!  check it outon disney channel!
how have you never heard of zac or high school musical (HSM)? :-\\ :( ??? 8) :o

You spelled "anonymous" wrong.

Written By: divine_intervention on 08/05/06 at 12:43 am

It's odd how all these people are all like "Zac is soooo hot". They're never going to meet him, so saying "I want to marry him!!" doesn't have a point. I guess I did the same thing when I was younger, but I've gotten over that stage.

Written By: whistledog on 08/06/06 at 9:14 pm

:-\\ :( ??? 8) :o

:) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\\ :-* :\'( :-* :-\\ :-X :-[ :P ::) ??? 8) :o :( >:( ;D :D ;) :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\\ :-* :\'( :-* :-\\ :-X :-[ :P ::) ??? 8) :o :( >:( ;D :D ;) :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[

Written By: Shawna on 08/11/06 at 1:47 pm

Zac Efron is soooooooooo hottttt he makes me sweat when I think about him. He was so hott in the movie " highschool musical!" Well I hope everyone likes my comment! :-* ;D

Written By: victoria dock on 08/12/06 at 4:43 pm

hey whats up i love you and i want you to even talk to me 8) :-*

Written By: whistledog on 08/12/06 at 6:02 pm

"OMG Zac Efron is like so gorgeous.  I want him to father my babies"

I don't even really know who Zac Efron is, but apparently he's stealing all the women away  :\'(

Written By: caitlyn on 08/13/06 at 5:53 pm

high school musical was a good movie and gook for any one over 17 years old.....zac efron is a real hotty in that movie to

Written By: woops on 08/13/06 at 6:01 pm

"OMG Zac Efron is like so gorgeous.  I want him to father my babies"

I don't even really know who Zac Efron is, but apparently he's stealing all the women away  :\'(

Mostly girls under 18

... as long he doesn't end up jumping on couches

Written By: nicci on 08/18/06 at 11:30 am

i think zac efron is sexy

Subject: I love you Zachary Alexander Efron

Written By: jenna0119 on 08/18/06 at 10:25 pm

i love you zac i have12 poster incuding one 5 foot poster of you i am ashey tisdale love you zac

Written By: Aaron Ho on 08/19/06 at 1:49 am

;) Hi I'm Aaron Ho.

Written By: woops on 08/19/06 at 6:15 am

Since the Ashley Tisdale thread is blocked...

Ashley Tisdale is still the best... though not at singing

Written By: hayline on 08/23/06 at 1:53 am

:D

huh........all i want to say is i love you zac efron
you're my dream boy......................?????????????
i love you...........
high school musical is the best................ :-*

Written By: FeLiCiAz on 08/23/06 at 4:08 am

Guys, guys!! You need to calm down. Seriously. Zac Efron is kewl but not that coooool. So, suggest Vanessa Anne Hudgens get together with Zachary Alexander Efron and

BE GIRLFRIEND AND BOYFRIEND!!!

It will totally rock the whole solar system...

Catch you girls L8r. Lolz.

Written By: Maria Bonita on 08/23/06 at 7:33 am

I admit I think Zac is pretty cute but it's not my type of music nor do I watch Summerland ;D

I LUV U ZAC EFRON!!!!!! UR SOOOOO HOT AND CUTE! IM UR NUMBER 1 FAN I HAV POSTERS AND POSTERS OF U!!

Written By: guest on 08/23/06 at 4:41 pm

I think Zac has one of those heads/faces that you can divide in half and the sides look exactly alike!
Try it???

Written By: Sister Morphine on 08/23/06 at 4:42 pm

This thread is one giant black hole of stupid.

Written By: cassidy on 09/03/06 at 12:00 pm

how is it being famous

Written By: Sister Morphine on 09/03/06 at 12:07 pm

how is it being famous

Sweetie, you don't think he actually comes to this thread do you?

Written By: guest on 09/03/06 at 9:25 pm

Like OMG!  Check out the latest 'TIGER BEAT' Zac is on the coverrrrrr!! :-* :-*

Written By: guest on 09/04/06 at 3:43 am

No Bevis, I am just using the site for p. I don't have an account to email anyone.

Go Zac! ;D

Written By: Taylor on 09/09/06 at 5:37 pm

:) who is your girlfriend zac efron? and is dylan efron cute and how old?

Written By: Bush Whacker on 09/10/06 at 9:37 pm

N gUys probly liked David Cassidy, Rick Springfield, New Kids, Backstreet Boys, etc.

Evry era had its share of teen idols and crazy fans  ::)

Hey, what about that guy who still listens to Debbie Gibson and think that fugly face Tisdale is the best actress?  ::)

Written By: whistledog on 02/05/07 at 8:07 pm

almost 6 months later, and I still don't really have any clue who Zac Efron is :D

Written By: karen on 02/07/07 at 6:37 am

almost 6 months later, and I still don't really have any clue who Zac Efron is :D

I will consult my niece on the topic.  We bought her High School Musical on DVD for her birthday

Check for new replies or respond here...