inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Is AOL the only Internet Service Provider that you can pay via your phone bill?

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 01/30/06 at 6:44 pm

I pay my AOL fee thru my Verizon phone bill...are there any other better or less expensive ISP's that would let me do that?Any answers would be welcomed...

Subject: Re: Is AOL the only Internet Service Provider that you can pay via your phone bill?

Written By: ADH13 on 01/30/06 at 6:47 pm

I think Compuserve is owned by the same company that owns AOL so you could probably pay the same way... I have no idea what their prices are though.

Also if you have SBC for your regular phone, you can pay Yahoo through your SBC bill.

Subject: Re: Is AOL the only Internet Service Provider that you can pay via your phone bill?

Written By: LocalYokul on 01/30/06 at 7:20 pm

My local phone company(TDS) has it's own internet service and I can pay on the phone bill. Monthly charge for internet service starts at $16.99. There's others out here that start at $9.99/month, but I believe they bill seperately.

Check for new replies or respond here...