inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Anyone listen to Coast to Coast Am?

Written By: kellygoo72 on 02/02/06 at 2:01 am

Hey there all... I was just curious, anyone ever listen to Coast to Coast Am on the radio late at night?  I do at times and I was wondering if anyone could answer me a quick question?  Every once in awhile  someone calls and sends Best Wishes to Art Bell... did something happen to him?  I was just curious... I know he retired, but I thought he did weekends still?  If anyone knows, please post here okay?  Thanks

Subject: Re: Anyone listen to Coast to Coast Am?

Written By: Donnie Darko on 02/10/06 at 12:55 pm

Yes I listen!

His wife Ramona died at 47.  :(

I'm leaving for good, probably for about 2 months.  Until then, see ya!

Written By: kellygoo72 on 02/13/06 at 12:07 am

Yes I listen!

His wife Ramona died at 47.  :(

I'm leaving for good, probably for about 2 months.  Until then, see ya!
  Oh i didnt know about Arts wife.. Thanx for letting me know and I guess we will see u back online in a couple months...

Written By: Echo Nomad on 05/24/06 at 2:41 pm

I've tried, but it's just too creppy to listen to it at 3am in the morning!  :-\\

Written By: kellygoo72 on 05/25/06 at 12:35 am

I've tried, but it's just too creppy to listen to it at 3am in the morning!  :-\\
u got that right.. it is super creepy.. I was listening to it last Sunday and the woman on there communicates with the dead and I freaked myself out so bad, i was afraid to get out of the tub and go back in my living room.. Makes u wonder????? I myself have heard and saw things but I never get used to hearing about it yet, i find it so INTERESTING!

Check for new replies or respond here...