inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Scourge of the 2000's... Those nasty white marks !

Written By: LyricBoy on 02/02/06 at 8:23 pm

From all the ads that you see on TV for arm pit deodorant, you would think that the most perplexing problem that faces mankind in the new Millennium is the eradication of "white marks".  One ad challenges people to turn their shirts inside out.  ::)

When the heck did "white marks" become such a scourge upon modern society?  :D

Subject: Re: Scourge of the 2000's... Those nasty white marks !

Written By: karen on 02/03/06 at 6:40 am

[quote author=Ły

Written By: Donnie Darko on 02/03/06 at 3:56 pm

The scourge of '00s fashion is those stupid basketball jerseys.  :P

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 02/03/06 at 6:07 pm

[quote author=Ły

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 02/03/06 at 6:10 pm

The true scourge of the 2000's....Gangstas like 50 Cent who glorify drugs, guns, abuse of women, and all types of criminal mayhem...

Why brag about being shot nine times, anyways?

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 02/03/06 at 6:12 pm

The worst scourge of the 2000's is the man currently occupying the White House....until 2009...

Written By: LyricBoy on 02/04/06 at 8:59 am

The true scourge of the 2000's....Gangstas like 50 Cent who glorify drugs, guns, abuse of women, and all types of criminal mayhem...

Why brag about being shot nine times, anyways?

Yeah, but I bet you never heard about Fiddy having nasty white marks.

He's got his priorities staight.  ;D

Written By: Tia on 02/04/06 at 9:08 am

because i'm blessed with netflix i can live my whole life without ever watching commerical television. but okay, white marks!? that's just retarded. who cares?! they're on the INSIDE of your shirt! unless you're reversing your shirt and wearing it inside out you shouldn't have to worry about it. and if you're doing that you've got bigger problems.

come to think of it, ring around the collar is identical, i guess. when they start trying to make you worry about stains etc. on the INSIDE of your clothing they're really reaching.

Written By: LyricBoy on 02/04/06 at 11:15 am

come to think of it, ring around the collar is identical, i guess. when they start trying to make you worry about stains etc. on the INSIDE of your clothing they're really reaching.

I imagine mothers everywhere are now telling ther children:  "Make sure that the inside of your shirt does not have those gross white marks.  You never know if you will be in an accident and have to go to the hospital!"

;D ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...