inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Beginning of the End for "TomKat"

Written By: LyricBoy on 02/14/06 at 7:39 pm

Sounds like Katie Holmes is finally coming to her senses.  Too bad that there is a baby on the way who will be from an immediately broken home.

We all know the drill:  First there is the press release denying the rumours and certifying that "we're solid as a rock".  Next thing you know, Lara Spencer and Pat O'Brian are interviewing the split-up couple on The Insider

Here's the link.............

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/P/PEOPLE_CRUISE_HOLMES?SITE=PAPIT&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=home.htm

Subject: Re: Beginning of the End for "TomKat"

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 02/14/06 at 11:21 pm

Just like "Bennifer" you knew it woulnt last.

Written By: agoraphobicwhacko on 02/15/06 at 12:04 am

Does anyone in the world really care?? If people would stop being obsessed with this kind of junk, the media would stop shoving it down our throats.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 02/15/06 at 1:48 am

If this is true, I'm glad.  Scientology is nothing more than a cult, and her and her child don't need to be caught up in that.  When I heard about the things she'd have to go through to have a "Scientology birth", I could feel my skin crawl. 

Written By: Matt the Rat76 on 02/15/06 at 9:30 am

thank god katie has come to her senses scincetolgy*sp is nothing more than a faluse religon it said on the ten commandments thou should not idol false gods.and benifer was worst of that tomkat the bennifer I am talking about bennifer I J-lo and ben affleck

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/15/06 at 11:09 am

NO KIDDING!  I've had 3 kids and I tried the "no drugs" approach with my first.  After about 7 hours of "hard labor" (90 sec contractions with about 60 sec in between), I said "screw it....bring on the drugs" ;D

This does not surprise me.  I've thought all along that this "relationship" was a joke created to "cover up" his "real" life.  Of course, they're going to deny it though.....I give it 6 months before they "officially" break up....

hahaa...I wonder if Harmonica is reading all of this! ;) ;D

Written By: Tia on 02/15/06 at 1:18 pm

hahaa...I wonder if Harmonica is reading all of this! ;) ;D
i think he pretty much called us all "devil worshippers" and left for good. it's weird, but i almost miss that crazy sonuvabitch.

anyway, this is his chance to move in and comfort tom.

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 02/15/06 at 1:25 pm

Does anyone in the world really care?? If people would stop being obsessed with this kind of junk, the media would stop shoving it down our throats.

No I dont think anyone in the world really cares. Or maybe im just speaking for myself.

Written By: Donnie Darko on 02/15/06 at 3:05 pm

Who gives a flying f***?

Written By: LyricBoy on 02/15/06 at 6:05 pm

This does not surprise me.  I've thought all along that this "relationship" was a joke created to "cover up" his "real" life.  Of course, they're going to deny it though.....I give it 6 months before they "officially" break up....

You may be right.  But when you consider all the fine babes that Tom has scored, regardless of his orientation he's gotta be hung like a horse.  :o

Written By: JamieMcBain on 02/15/06 at 6:30 pm

But according to Tom, they are still a couple.  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...