inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Dumb and Dumber, NASCAR Nextel Cup edition:Jimmie Johnson and Chad Knaus!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 02/15/06 at 2:49 pm

NASCAR has decided that Jimmie Johnson's #48 Lowe's Chevy has to start the Daytona 500 in the rear because of illegal modifications to the car...one would think that both Jimmie and Knaus, his crew chief, should know better than trying to put one over on NASCAR...and Chad Knaus has a rap sheet of infractions that Mike Helton has busted him for in the past!

Why would a car owner with smarts like Rick Hendrick keep a crew chief that is costing JJ championship points? I don't hear of crew chiefs from other big teams like Roush Racing, Penske Racing South, Joe Gibbs Racing, DEI, or Richard Childress Racing having those problems.

Of course, I have no love lost for Hendrick's drivers, but if I was him, Knaus would be fired.

Subject: Re: Dumb and Dumber, NASCAR Nextel Cup edition:Jimmie Johnson and Chad Knaus!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 03/12/06 at 9:21 pm

Am I the only one here who thinks Chad Knaus is a dumba$$ for trying to cheat? Or is it that no one knows what I'm talking about? I feel like I'm talking to myself here.

Check for new replies or respond here...