inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Lisa Marie Presley Walks Down the Aisle... again

Written By: LyricBoy on 02/17/06 at 6:41 am

Just saw on Yahoo! news that Lisa Marie Presley has just gotten married in Japan to a member of her band.

Divorce lawyers are now lining up to audition for the inevitable breakup.  This guy is #4 if I have counted right.  ::)

Subject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley Walks Down the Aisle... again

Written By: danootaandme on 02/17/06 at 7:29 am

Yep, number 4, and the worst part is she got it right the first time.  Seems like Danny Keough was the only one who treated her right. She
went from him to Michael Jackson(mother of god  :o ) to Nicholas Cage (or is it the other way around) to this guy.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 02/17/06 at 9:23 am

She knows how to pick them!  ;D

Written By: Mushroom on 02/17/06 at 9:28 am

I always wonder at the fascination over celebrity marriages.  They come and go so fast, that I wonder why people even bother.

In the last year, I can only think of one "Celebrity Marriage" that I cared about, and that was Valerie Bertinelli and Eddie Van Halen.  I was saddened, not because of who they were, but because it was the end of what appeared to be a very happy and successful marriage.  And at 25 years, it is longer then any other "Rock and roll star and actress" marriage that I can think of.

Check for new replies or respond here...