inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Jeepers Creepers Song

Written By: coco_pup on 02/23/06 at 4:59 pm

I just want to ask a few questions re a few movies and their songs. Would anyone happen to know who sings the fast version of the song Jeepers Creepers? It's a really good mix. (from the movie) It doesn't mention it in the credits so I thought I would ask. Is it possible to get?

Subject: Re: Jeepers Creepers Song

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 02/23/06 at 6:09 pm

I just want to ask a few questions re a few movies and their songs. Would anyone happen to know who sings the fast version of the song Jeepers Creepers? It's a really good mix. (from the movie) It doesn't mention it in the credits so I thought I would ask. Is it possible to get?

Go to harrywarren.org

He was the Composer of "Jeepers Creepers" and the person who owns that website is very knowledgable of his work and has a lot of rare recordings. He may be willing to share it with you (if he has it), if you e-mail and ask him.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 02/23/06 at 6:56 pm

According to imdb is done by Paul Whiteman and his Swing Wing.

Written By: gmann on 02/23/06 at 10:36 pm

Hmm. Why have I always associated this song with Mel Torme?

Written By: Electric Youth on 02/23/06 at 11:11 pm

Didn't Suixsie Suoix (sp) sampled it on her 1988 hit "Peek A Boo"?

Also heard in classic cartoons like the one with Porky Pig in an haunted house, one of the early black & white Looney Tunes.

Written By: coco_pup on 03/02/06 at 7:45 pm

I think it's sung by a female in the movie (the fast version) if anyone can tell me where I might be able to find it from or if someone happens to have a copy of this version and can send me a copy of it please let me know (whenever you're free) as that would mean a lot to me.  Anyone know who sings this version? 

Thanks all,

Ellie  :-)

Check for new replies or respond here...