inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Martha Stewart's Daughter Teaches Donald Trump How to Use a Spoon

Written By: LyricBoy on 02/27/06 at 9:23 pm

...from IMDb.com...

Stewart Blasts "Evil, Immoral" Trump

The rift between Donald Trump and Martha Stewart is escalating after the lifestyle guru blasted the property mogul as "juvenile, evil, unethical and immoral." The estranged pals have been arguing since Stewart told Newsweek magazine her show The Apprentice: Martha Stewart suffered poor ratings because Trump failed to step down from his original reality TV program The Apprentice. Trump fired back, declaring Stewart needs to take responsibility for the failure of her spin-off and accused her of lying about plans by producers NBC for the cookery queen to "fire" him at the beginning of her series.

After Stewart read a letter from Trump, detailing his disdain for her show and the reason it failed, she took the opportunity to attack him on her daughter Alexis' radio show Thursday. Stewart said, "He sent the letter to the press before he sent it to me."

When Alexis declared, "A normal businessman doesn't really behave this way," and described Trump as being "busy riding around town seeing if your name is polished properly on the front of all the buildings you don't really own," Stewart replied, "Donald is not a normal businessman. Remember Donald was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. He's a spoiled brat."

Alexis went on to attack Trump even further, expressing her sympathy for his daughter Ivanka, saying, "I feel sorry for her. She seems like a nice girl. It must be hard to have such a freak for a father," and also suggesting he shove a silver spoon "up his a*s."    :o

In response, Trump says, "Nice. What a crude statement. But then Alexis is used to making crude statements."

Subject: Re: Martha Stewart's Daughter Teaches Donald Trump How to Use a Spoon

Written By: spaceace on 02/28/06 at 12:32 pm

I want to see Donald Trump make a grilled cheese sandwich without calling for an assistant.  As for shoving spoons up people a**** I'm all for it! :)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 02/28/06 at 6:39 pm

Time might be running for The Apprentince soon.

Written By: LyricBoy on 02/28/06 at 6:48 pm

??? If Trump posted here, I wonder how much Karma he would have? ???

Written By: JamieMcBain on 02/28/06 at 6:54 pm

Zero.  ;D

Written By: LyricBoy on 03/01/06 at 7:12 pm

[quote author=Ły

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 03/01/06 at 7:16 pm

When I first saw the title of this thread, for some reason I thought it was a reference to cocaine.  ::)

Written By: spaceace on 03/16/06 at 12:22 pm

Ya never know.  I wouldn't be surprised if Donald's got something white and powdery up his nose. :)

Check for new replies or respond here...