inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Flava Flav...a catch?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/28/06 at 11:07 am

Ok...why is Flava Flav such a big deal...that women would actually fight each other over being with him?  I stumbled across that VH1 show of his, "Flavor of Love"...which is like the Bachelor-style type of show...where the women compete with one another to be with him.  I was flipping through the tv stations last night and saw part of an episode where the 3rd of the last 3 women left got so pissed that she spit in another women's face...ok, now...

I know looks are not everything...but COME ON PEOPLE....fighting over Flava Flav?  Is it only me that is not seeing the great thing about him?

http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=flava+flav/v=2/SID=e/l=IVI/;_ylt=A9gnMibyggREIH8AAryjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=12leerikj/EXP=1141232754/*-http%3A//twelveoneorg.weblogs.us/archives/1039065473_sflavashot.jpg

Subject: Re: Flava Flav...a catch?

Written By: Electric Youth on 02/28/06 at 1:18 pm

One word: Money

Same for Lisa Loeb, who's a cutie...but doesn't deserve to be on a reality show

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/28/06 at 1:20 pm

One word: Money

Same for Lisa Loeb, who's a cutie...but doesn't deserve to be on a reality show

Lisa Loeb is on a reality show? which one?  I haven't seen anything from her in awhile....I really liked her when she was popular.

Written By: Carl on 02/28/06 at 1:21 pm

Flav a catch? Oh boy!  :( Not by a long shot!

I haven't heard anything about Lisa Loeb for years! I just wish she resurfaced in music and not reality tv.

Written By: Electric Youth on 02/28/06 at 1:23 pm

Lisa Loeb is on a reality show? which one?  I haven't seen anything from her in awhile....I really liked her when she was popular.

"#1 Single" on E!, which is a bit like "Blind Date"

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/28/06 at 1:28 pm

"#1 Single" on E!, which is a bit like "Blind Date"

oh ok...I will have to check that one out.

Written By: whistledog on 02/28/06 at 2:29 pm

Like EY said, it's gotta be about the money.  There's no other explanation, as I'm sure it's not because of his good looks and charming personality ::) ;D

Written By: Daveyd989 on 02/28/06 at 4:26 pm

Ya I've seen his show flavor of love terrible idea and show u have a bunch of basically gold diggers fighting over a 46 year old with a clock around his neck.

Written By: gemini on 02/28/06 at 4:38 pm

I ask my daughter the same thing every saturday when she's watching it! And we figured money has to be the only reason. Unless he has something we don't know about.  :-\\  :D

Written By: Carl on 03/14/06 at 8:35 am

Doesn't Flava Flav have daughters the age of some of these girls??

Written By: lorac614 on 03/14/06 at 9:07 am

I don't even think money has all that much to do with it, I think that many of these girls are wanna-be actresses or famous in some way.  I think they're thinking this is they're chance at stardom?  KWIM??

Check for new replies or respond here...