inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: James Scott Farrin (with Captain James Tiberius Kirk)

Written By: mikehack on 02/28/06 at 1:40 pm

There's a different actor besides Robert Vaughn, and with the name of William Shatner, better known as "Captain James Tiberius Kirk" from TV's "Star Trek" original series.)

"You've been seriously injured. You're angry, confused, and frustrated. You're getting advice from all over. Who should you trust? The insurance company? Basically, you're gonna look after their own address. You need a law firm that understands serious injury cases and know how to get you the justice you may deserve. * Call the name you know, The Law Offices of JAMES SCOTT FARRIN, right here in Raleigh. Call on the hurtline. I guess that's too much at the stake."

I've copied it off from the T.V. onto my recordable Walkman.

Subject: Re: James Scott Farrin (with Captain James Tiberius Kirk)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 02/28/06 at 6:36 pm

Seen the ad.  Even Leonard Nimoy is getting into the act.

Subject: Re: James Scott Farrin (with Captain James Tiberius Kirk)

Written By: mikehack on 03/06/06 at 5:27 pm

Space...The Final Frontier.  These are the voyages of the JAMES SCOTT FARRIN Enterprise.  It's five-year mission to explore strange new accidents.  To seek out new life and new civilizations.  To boldly go where no passengers have gone before...(CRASH!)

Check for new replies or respond here...