inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Errie scene on demoltion man

Written By: Matt the Rat76 on 02/28/06 at 3:09 pm

I was watching demoltion man and I seen this scene where lt.huxley ask the computer for the records for parolees and right on top of the list was Scott Peterson....that was errie as you know scott perterson is in death row for the murders of Laci Peterson and his son conner few years ago big news story in 2003

Subject: Re: Errie scene on demoltion man

Written By: KKay on 02/28/06 at 3:42 pm

I was watching demoltion man and I seen this scene where lt.huxley ask the computer for the records for parolees and right on top of the list was Scott Peterson....that was errie as you know scott perterson is in death row for the murders of Laci Peterson and his son conner few years ago big news story in 2003

I KNEW movies were real!

(Matt: great avatar, by the way.)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 02/28/06 at 6:35 pm

I love how in the future..... or least in the film. Only one resteraunt survives the fast food wars....

Taco Bell.

;D

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 03/01/06 at 12:43 pm

You know what else? When Stallone first gets unfrozen or reanimated or whatever the process was called, some of the other cops mention "President Schwarzenegger," and Sly's like, "What?!? PRESIDENT Schwarzenegger???"
  Arnie IS governor now, and there's been talk here and there of amending the Constitution to allow non "natural-born citizens" to be president, so who knows? It could happen...

Written By: gmann on 03/01/06 at 2:28 pm

You know what else? When Stallone first gets unfrozen or reanimated or whatever the process was called, some of the other cops mention "President Schwarzenegger," and Sly's like, "What?!? PRESIDENT Schwarzenegger???"
  Arnie IS governor now, and there's been talk here and there of amending the Constitution to allow non "natural-born citizens" to be president, so who knows? It could happen...

Spooky stuff. A long time ago, I saw a rerun of "Laugh-In", in which Dan Rowan presented the "news of the future". In it, he talked about the Berlin Wall being taken down in 1989. Keep in mind this was originally broadcast in 1969!

Check for new replies or respond here...