inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Great Googily Moogily!!!, "High School Musical" must be bigger than I thought...

Written By: Sick of Britney on 03/09/06 at 12:41 am

The power of today's teenyboppers  made a corny tv movie a huge seller on Amazon, Itunes, and now Billboard.

http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0.11.18462.00.html

Then again, the majority of the music industry and the junk on MTV & radio today is worthless junk...  :P

Subject: Re: Great Googily Moogily!!!, "High School Musical" must be bigger than I thought...

Written By: Sick of Britney on 03/09/06 at 12:43 am

http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,11,18462,00.html

correct link... my bad  :-[  ::)  :)

Subject: Re: Great Googily Moogily!!!, "High School Musical" must be bigger than I thought...

Written By: Sick of Britney on 03/09/06 at 12:47 am

http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,18462,00.html

One more time...  :P  :)

Written By: kairi747 on 03/09/06 at 8:30 am

i was very surprised to see that highschool musical was the #1 seller on itunes and also at vh1, but more surprising than that - kidz bop was #2!  :D

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 03/09/06 at 10:54 am

i was very surprised to see that highschool musical was the #1 seller on itunes and also at vh1, but more surprising than that - kidz bop was #2!   :D

"Highschool Musical" isn't worth the money to download it and Kidz Bop isn't worth the plastic it was copied on. If you want to hear a song by an artist here's an idea... Insted of listening to some kids sing the song go buy the album :D

Subject: Re: Great Googily Moogily!!!, "High School Musical" must be bigger than I though

Written By: AU300ModR on 03/09/06 at 4:56 pm

seriously man. i hate to even see the commercials on tv simply b/c i  :\'( every time. they just totally destroy the songs. why?WHY?

Written By: JamieMcBain on 03/10/06 at 10:17 am

Reminds me of the the Minipops in the 80's.  ::)  ;D

Written By: Electric Youth on 03/10/06 at 2:38 pm

There's now a "Dance A Long" version of the movie...

the promo was just as cheesy like the movie...

Written By: Nicole on 03/11/06 at 9:51 am

Yeah...I saw that movie recently (against my will, I might add) and it was just a cheezy Disney imitation of the classic movie Greese.  I am saddened that the sales are so high.

Written By: kairi747 on 03/13/06 at 6:53 pm

"Highschool Musical" isn't worth the money to download it and Kidz Bop isn't worth the plastic it was copied on. If you want to hear a song by an artist here's an idea... Insted of listening to some kids sing the song go buy the album :D

agreed!  my kidz won't even listen to kidz bop!  i just don't get it!

Written By: ---- on 03/14/06 at 10:56 am

thats probably kids bop is STUPID ugh. the main reason everyone (especially middle school girls  ;D) love high school musical is cause Zac is so freaking hottttt!!!!!i mean thats y me and most of my friends do. the movies not horrible, but its incredibly cheesy. u know, the dad doesn't understand how he feels (how many times have they used that one?), his friends dont understand, yadayada, beauty and the geek sorta thing. BEEN THERE, DONE THAT. but his eyes....sigh

Written By: ---- on 03/14/06 at 10:59 am

Yeah...I saw that movie recently (against my will, I might add) and it was just a cheezy Disney imitation of the classic movie Greese.  I am saddened that the sales are so high.

what?????????? it has nothing to do with that!?!?!?!? well, i guess the meeting over break and him only saying that cause of his friends, and ya, its cheesy, but its fun in a really weird sort of way

Check for new replies or respond here...