inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Skye Sweetnam

Written By: Stompgal on 03/15/06 at 3:30 pm

I've heard some of her songs on Capital Disney and they're great. She did a cool version of Blondie's Heart Of Glass plus songs like I Don't Care and Tangled Up In Me are winners. If you've heard of Skye, tell me what you think of her here.

Subject: Re: Skye Sweetnam

Written By: Windbreaker05 on 03/15/06 at 5:10 pm

I've heard some of her songs on Capital Disney and they're great. She did a cool version of Blondie's Heart Of Glass plus songs like I Don't Care and Tangled Up In Me are winners. If you've heard of Skye, tell me what you think of her here.

"Tangled Up In Me" used to get some video play. I actually did think it was a pretty cool song. It's the only thing I've ever heard her do.

Written By: whistledog on 03/15/06 at 8:40 pm

Skye Sweetnam is Canadian.  I'm not much of a fan of her music, but I'm glad to see she is known in other parts of the world.

She made her debut in 2003 with the song "Billy S" which reached the Top 20 in Canada.  She also sang the theme song to the Canadian teen drama series "Radio Free Roscoe" which I believe also aired in the States

Written By: batfan2005 on 03/15/06 at 10:01 pm

Yeah, she's an artist that's rising up, and I think she will become more popular in the U.S. once her second album releases. In fact, I've met her before.

Check for new replies or respond here...