inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I've gotta laugh over this one: The Dallas Cowboys got Terrell Owens!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 03/19/06 at 7:26 am

Terrell the troublemaker now is a Dallas Cowboy...What the h*ll was Jerry Jones thinking? Well now, they're stuck with a real turkey, and I don't mean the Thanksgiving bird. Terrell is trouble, and I'm LMAOROFL that a team I hate with a passion now has Terrible Terrell on their roster. Here's the link with all the details......http://articles.news.aol.com/sports/article.adp?id=20060318125809990014

Subject: Re: I've gotta laugh over this one: The Dallas Cowboys got Terrell Owens!

Written By: JamieMcBain on 03/19/06 at 11:12 am

Good luck.... they'll need it!  ;D

Subject: Re: I've gotta laugh over this one: The Dallas Cowboys got Terrell Owens!

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 03/19/06 at 11:58 am

Whew! There's been rumors going around that the Chiefs were talking about picking him up, and I'm glad they decided to pass on him.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 03/19/06 at 2:24 pm

I agree, he's his own worst enemy...  ;D

Written By: livinonthe80s on 03/19/06 at 4:58 pm

Well, The Dallas Cowboys are my team, so I guess I am still gonna cheer for them and HOPE for the best in that Terrell Owens will finally wise up and open his eyes to see that his career can actually be a great one with alot of money and receiving records.
It was the same with my LA Lakers and Kobe Bryant.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 03/19/06 at 6:19 pm

T.O. had better be on his best behavior with the Cowboys...or else he will probably find himself a man without a team!

Terrell Owens is his own worst enemy. He has never learned when to keep his big mouth shut!

T.O. and NASCAR's Kurt Busch could be a perfect pair...they both don't know when to shut up and take their own medicine.

Check for new replies or respond here...