inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: More Maiden!!

Written By: La Roche on 03/28/06 at 11:48 pm

Alright two points here..

First of all I hope other real fan's will support me in my cause here and boycott Ozzfest this year. It's become nothing but a poor excuse for Ozzy's fool of a wife to promote causes close to her own. After Steve Harris was pelted last year and the P.A was repeatedly cut off I think it's fairly obvious that Ozzfest isn't interested in music anymore.

But.. on to the better news.

Before the 2006-2007 tour, it's been announced (and I'm a bit late in posting this) that the New album will indeed be released sometime in the 4th quater of this year, supposedly around October!
According to Nicko it's going to be the first full concept album since 'Seventh son of A Seventh Son'.
I'm seriously interested to see what this is going to be like. I was just blown away when Adrian and Bruce returned and 'Brave New World' was released.
'Dance of Death' was outstanding as well, I really enjoyed the fact that they retained a lot of the original sound yet managed to push in to a lot of new areas without losing touch with the base mentality of Maiden. I think having the third Guitarist in Janick has really helped on that note.

All in all I'd love to see what kind of concept album a self titled Progressive Maiden can come up with!

Check for new replies or respond here...