inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Thought I'd Seen Everything...

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/08/06 at 6:41 pm

Well today I am channel surfing and I start watching one of these "health supplement" infomercials.

All of a sudden, the host starts talking about when his daughter goes to the commode it is "about as thick as my wrist and as long as my forearm".  :o

Turns out the infomercial is hawking some sort of stuff that will ream you out so that you can "cleanse yourself of many pounds of impacted fecal materials".  The host and others then continued to testify how small or big their "business" is and that of their kids.  ::)  Grody stuff.  :-[

I just hope that the hosts's daughter does not have any friends who watch that show.  She'll get the cr@p beat outta her in the school yard.

Subject: Re: Thought I'd Seen Everything...

Written By: whistledog on 04/08/06 at 6:46 pm

Man, that sounds like a nasty infomercial.  Just be glad it wasn't hosted by Richard Simmons ;D

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 04/08/06 at 8:02 pm

or Matthew Lesko....the fool even has his own website..http://www.mlesko.com/g2/store.htm

Someone save us from those stupid infomercials!

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/08/06 at 8:39 pm

or Matthew Lesko....the fool even has his own website..http://www.mlesko.com/g2/store.htm

Someone save us from those stupid infomercials!

I'd rather listen to Lesko blabbering on about get-rich-quick schemes instead of some quack doctor waxing nostalgic over how big a log you can produce with his nex elixir.  :-[

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 04/08/06 at 10:26 pm

OMFG!! Is this for real? ;D :D  Could you just imagine if you were that daughter!! :o

Written By: Sister Morphine on 04/08/06 at 10:39 pm

There is a market for people who want to hear about others' feces?

Written By: whistledog on 04/08/06 at 10:42 pm

Suddenly, I feel like listening to Robert Plant's hit song 'Big Log' ;D

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/09/06 at 8:07 am

[quote author=

Written By: Jeffpcmt on 04/10/06 at 3:37 am

Actually there has always been a way to do that same things without drugs.  Its called an enema.

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/10/06 at 6:12 am

Actually there has always been a way to do that same things without drugs.   Its called an enema.

No doubt about that.  But who wants to do the option of The Big E ?

I would think taking the herbal supplement that they are hawking in this infomercial would be less wet and wild.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 04/10/06 at 1:10 pm

[quote author=

Check for new replies or respond here...