inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 25 book campaign

Written By: annonymouse on 04/08/06 at 6:59 pm

now a days there is this thing in middle and elementary schools called the 25 book campaign. students (like me) are required to read 25 books a year. a little much eh?

Subject: Re: 25 book campaign

Written By: Gis on 04/09/06 at 3:07 am

now a days there is this thing in middle and elementary schools called the 25 book campaign. students (like me) are required to read 25 books a year. a little much eh?
Dear God. You are enough to make any librarian weep...........

Written By: Trimac20 on 04/09/06 at 6:45 am

In high school I probably read 25 books a week (well, at least 3-4 books a week)....If anything, I think 25 book a year is too lenient. Should be at least 10 a month or 500 books a year...which isn't really that much. Maybe if you read more you'll find fountains of knowledge and discovery (now I'm sounding like a librarian).

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/09/06 at 6:49 am

I struggle to read 25 newspapers a year.

Check for new replies or respond here...