inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: O.C. Question

Written By: kairi747 on 04/10/06 at 9:02 am

i just found ou that former american idol contestant lisa tucker will be on the OC on 4/27.  i've never seen the show before and was wondering if it is appropriate for my 9 & 11 yr-olds to watch.  thanks for any input!

Subject: Re: O.C. Question

Written By: Trimac20 on 04/10/06 at 9:34 am

It is rated M15+, but it is pretty harmless. Not really any swearing, just a few 'adult themes', mild violence. Just make sure they don't start acting like Marissa (a character on the O.C.).

Written By: Windbreaker05 on 04/10/06 at 12:26 pm

i just found ou that former american idol contestant lisa tucker will be on the OC on 4/27.  i've never seen the show before and was wondering if it is appropriate for my 9 & 11 yr-olds to watch.  thanks for any input!

I have to admit it sucked me in Season 1 and I've been watching since. It's really your decision. It might be slightly adult for them - it's your traditional teen dramedy. Perhaps you might want to watch this Thursday's episode so you can get a taste and then decide about the 4/27 episode yourself.

Written By: kairi747 on 04/10/06 at 9:24 pm

thanks for your input.

good idea to check this week's episode out!

Check for new replies or respond here...