inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Happy Easter/Passover week!

Written By: JamieMcBain on 04/11/06 at 10:02 am

I hope that everyone has a great week!

Happy Easter/Passover everybody!

Subject: Re: Happy Easter/Passover week!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 04/14/06 at 6:05 pm

Happy Easter to all and Joyous Passover to those who are Jewish!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/14/06 at 6:07 pm

Happy Easter and Passover Everyone.

Cat

Written By: velvetoneo on 04/14/06 at 6:08 pm

Oy, Pesach. I went to a crazy seder last night at the house of an ex-Orthodox Jew who is a noted figure within the Jewish community (once being a Haredi princess), for helping battered women and molested children within Orthodox Jewry. Alot of the people there were Holocaust survivors, though Jeanette (her name) often invites stray lost Jewish souls into her home to educate them as part of her mission to educate worldwide Jewry about their heritage and what it means to be Jewish. I haven't been keeping kosher for passover...I ate a cupcake, pancakes, and toast today  :-[ . But I never have, except at Pesach...there were people arguing in Yiddish at this one, for example. Next, I'm inviting some secular Jewish friends to my grandmother's house for a smaller 5th night seder.

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 04/14/06 at 7:13 pm

Wishing everyone a wonderful Holiday weekend!!!  :)

Written By: whistledog on 04/14/06 at 10:57 pm

A happy Easter to everyone 8)

Written By: Trimac20 on 04/15/06 at 2:22 am

Easter or Christmas aren't really big deals for me...just another public holiday. But it would be nice to catch up with family/friends more often.

Written By: Trimac20 on 04/15/06 at 3:23 am

Oy, Pesach. I went to a crazy seder last night at the house of an ex-Orthodox Jew who is a noted figure within the Jewish community (once being a Haredi princess), for helping battered women and molested children within Orthodox Jewry. Alot of the people there were Holocaust survivors, though Jeanette (her name) often invites stray lost Jewish souls into her home to educate them as part of her mission to educate worldwide Jewry about their heritage and what it means to be Jewish. I haven't been keeping kosher for passover...I ate a cupcake, pancakes, and toast today  :-[ . But I never have, except at Pesach...there were people arguing in Yiddish at this one, for example. Next, I'm inviting some secular Jewish friends to my grandmother's house for a smaller 5th night seder.

What's a Haredi princess?

Written By: FaultyDog on 04/15/06 at 4:21 am

Happy Easter/Passover everyone! :)

Whatever you'll be doing/celebrating/commemorating these days, do it wholeheartedly! ;)

Written By: velvetoneo on 04/15/06 at 4:26 am

What's a Haredi princess?

The beautiful daughter of a very religiously, shomrei mitzvot frum, Orthodox Jewish notary.

Written By: Trimac20 on 04/15/06 at 4:41 am

The beautiful daughter of a very religiously, shomrei mitzvot frum, Orthodox Jewish notary.

Is that some form of royalty?

Written By: velvetoneo on 04/15/06 at 5:07 am

Is that some form of royalty?

Sort of. Well, the beautiful son or daughter of any noted/wealthy Jew can be...

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 04/15/06 at 5:08 am

Happy long weekend! (So that I don't offend those who don't celebrate Easter  :P)

Written By: bbigd04 on 04/15/06 at 6:06 pm

Happy Easter/Passover/whatever you celebrate weekend! lol

Check for new replies or respond here...