inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Fort Minor

Written By: bbigd04 on 04/11/06 at 5:49 pm

Anybody heard of it yet. It is Mike Shinoda's (of Linkin Park) hip-hop side project. The song "Where'd You Go" is getting a lot of airplay around here. I actually think it's pretty good. I haven't checked out the whole album yet.

Subject: Re: Fort Minor

Written By: Donnie Darko on 04/11/06 at 5:51 pm

I heard them once.  I'm a big Linkin Park fan; I think they're probably good if they're Shinoda's D12.  ;D

Written By: bbigd04 on 04/11/06 at 5:53 pm

I heard them once.  I'm a big Linkin Park fan; I think they're probably good if they're Shinoda's D12.  ;D

lol. Compared to a lot to some other rap stuff out there (Grillz) it's very good.

Written By: Donnie Darko on 04/11/06 at 5:56 pm

lol. Compared to a lot to some other rap stuff out there (Grillz) it's very good.

There's definitely good rap too.  Jay-Z is good, Eminem is decent, Beastie Boys are gods, if you listen to any Def Jux or Rhymesayers underground records they're awesome. 

Did you hear that Proof from D12 was shot to death?

Written By: bbigd04 on 05/04/06 at 12:26 pm

Where'd You Go is now at no. 12 on the hot 100. Great song. Holly Brook's singing is really good in the song as well.

Written By: shadowy_starr on 05/04/06 at 5:52 pm

Omg, I love that 'Where'd you go' song :D but the song and video are pretty sad :\'(

Written By: bbigd04 on 05/04/06 at 6:32 pm

Omg, I love that 'Where'd you go' song :D but the song and video are pretty sad :\'(

Yea it's sad, but very good. One of the best songs of 2006 so far in fact.

Check for new replies or respond here...