inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Where's the sextuplets? They never existed! The stupid things some do for $$$...

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 04/12/06 at 7:02 pm

here's the story.....http://articles.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20060412084009990018&cid=2194

Why someone would even stoop so low as to perpetrate a hoax like this, I'll never fathom. Evidently, the couple were in enormous debt...but that's still no excuse.

Subject: Re: Where's the sextuplets? They never existed! The stupid things some do for $$$...

Written By: Marian on 04/13/06 at 1:28 pm

i wouldn't contribute money to someone just because they chose to produce more children than they could afford anyway--and today,most multiples are the result of artificial insemenation.

Subject: Re: Where's the sextuplets? They never existed! The stupid things some do for $$$...

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 04/13/06 at 7:27 pm

i wouldn't contribute money to someone just because they chose to produce more children than they could afford anyway--and today,most multiples are the result of artificial insemenation.
There are some large families that do very well for themselves, once the kids are out of diapers....

I only had one sister a lot older than me. Usually that sucked, but she introduced me to the music of the 60's...stuff like the Beatles, Stones, Paul Revere and the Raiders, Cream, Steppenwolf, and some of the Motown stuff I still like...

Written By: Marian on 04/14/06 at 2:19 pm

There are some large families that do very well for themselves, once the kids are out of diapers....

I only had one sister a lot older than me. Usually that sucked, but she introduced me to the music of the 60's...stuff like the Beatles, Stones, Paul Revere and the Raiders, Cream, Steppenwolf, and some of the Motown stuff I still like...
Cool.I like the 50s music best and some early 60s--just barely before my time.

Check for new replies or respond here...