inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Psychic Robert Lindblad pinpoints people on Earth in 2 seconds S.O.S. TV-Asahi

Written By: Robert Lindblad on 04/13/06 at 5:43 am

The psychic who finds missing children of Child Search/Enfant Recherche, Robert Lindblad pinpoints people on the planet within two seconds. Video from part of the Save Our Souls TV-Asahi psychic detective documentary.

to view the video or download it free of charge click the link

http://childsearchpsychic.tripod.com

Subject: Re: Psychic Robert Lindblad pinpoints people on Earth in 2 seconds S.O.S. TV-Asahi

Written By: guest on 04/14/06 at 12:51 am

If he's so good why wasn't he known for seeing the TWIN TOWERS tragedy,Natalie Holloways body location, or win the lottery MULTI-TIMES??

POINT MADE!

Subject: Re: Psychic Robert Lindblad pinpoints people on Earth in 2 seconds S.O.S. TV-Asahi

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/14/06 at 7:38 am

Psychism is a crock. It requires sharp powers of deduction, observation, and insight, but there is no extrasensory perception (ESP) involved. I have watched that Court TV program "Psychic Detectives" a few times. Yes, these people who can actually help to solve crimes are remarkable, but their abilities are not mystical or extrasensory. They just have greater aptitude at employing abilities everybody else has. It's like the way all dogs have a keen sense of smell compared to humans, and Bloodhounds have a keen sense of smell compared to all other dogs.

As for your TV psychics, these guys are just hucksters. Before television, traveling carnivals billed them as "The Mental Marvel," or whatever.
All they do is solicit just enough info from the subject to start making educated guesses. They'll say something like, "I see a name...it begins with J--John, Joseph, James...," and then the subject blurts in amazement, "That's it...my father-in-law's name was Jimmy," and so it goes from there.  Like any con, the TV psychic's game takes talent, but far less of it than the psychics the cops use to help solve crimes.
::)

Written By: Todd Pettingzoo on 04/14/06 at 8:52 am

i believe real psychics exist, because of what my mom told me. Years ago, in the 70s I think. My mom, her sister and a friend stopped at a moble home site, to look at homes. This guy who works there, comes out, and starts telling them personal specific things about themselves, that there's no way he could've known, upon first guesses. And even told them their birthdates! He didn't know them from anywhere, they didn't pull out their I.D.s or anything. They asked him how he knew of all of this? He just said "It's a gift I have". And no, my mom didn't take drugs, lol.

Written By: Me again on 04/22/06 at 4:55 pm

It's as real as you are reading this. The evidence is in black & white and colour. Confrirmed in the news articles of Le Journal de Montreal 31-05-98, and 01-06-98 and French Canadas' top investigative journalist program, J.E. en direct in a live interview taken the day after the corpse of a child was found floating in the body of water I had stated to the parents  of the child the day before the body was found  before their was even a notion as to his whereabouts, what happened to him, and whether he was living or dead. There are news articles and magazine interviews,
and two other interviews one with J.E.en direct - TVA. The Sc

Check for new replies or respond here...