inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: YouTube.com

Written By: Stompgal on 04/17/06 at 8:17 am

I found this website a couple of weeks ago and the first video I saw on there was the Real Life Simpsons Intro, an advert for Sky TV in the UK. There are also cartoon clips, interviews with celebrities on TV shows and music videos. Try it youselves. The site also has a search engine where you can search for a particular video.

Subject: Re: YouTube.com

Written By: Trimac20 on 04/17/06 at 10:45 am

Watch my youtube animation at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPKuxggB4tc, try to avoid the annoying watermark.

Written By: Schillingfan on 04/17/06 at 9:32 pm

they have the "end of ze world" cartoon from funnyjunk.com ! Check that one out- it's quite cool!  ;)

Written By: QueenAmenRa on 04/18/06 at 3:42 pm

I always go to youtube to re-watch American Idol contestants and also to catch up on South Park episodes i've missed

Written By: Donnie Darko on 04/18/06 at 3:44 pm

Yup.  My band has had over 60,000 views overall to our videos.

Written By: Schillingfan on 04/18/06 at 5:54 pm

My upload of Peter Schilling's Major Tom has had over 2,500-something views right now

Written By: Windbreaker05 on 04/18/06 at 6:00 pm

My upload of Peter Schilling's Major Tom has had over 2,500-something views right now

I just watched your upload of his German performance. Very cool!

Written By: JamieMcBain on 04/18/06 at 9:06 pm

Check this out!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGSDxZpvthU&search=Is%20This%20the%20Way%20to%20Armadillo#comment

Written By: Schillingfan on 04/18/06 at 11:59 pm

I just watched your upload of his German performance. Very cool!

thanks! It's the 2nd Hitparade performance of his that I have

My username is DeutschMusicGirl and I have other videos!

Note: The Terra Titanic performance with the words "120 Sekunden" in it will probably be changed to "Terra Titanic (Bananas Performance) 1984"

Written By: Stompgal on 05/26/06 at 5:35 am

That was a pretty good animation, CMU. I watched the Girls Aloud Popstars the Rivals clip where Davina chose the members. I just noticed you've changed your username to Trimac20.

Check for new replies or respond here...