inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: '00s fashions you like

Written By: Donnie Darko on 04/19/06 at 4:28 pm

What '00s fashions do you like?  I like the way women look this decade mostly (except for a few things, like the word "Juicy" on a bikini, etc); women today generally look more classy than they did in the '80s and less plain than in the '90s.

I also like how people no longer feel the need to wear their baseball caps backwards, and I like the shaggy hair look (being bald is lame!)

Subject: Re: '00s fashions you like

Written By: shaneiscrazy on 04/19/06 at 4:36 pm

i think womens fashion wont change that much over the next few years i think over the last few years its really found a look that wont be to tacky when looking back but someone please make these girls put on some mid rise jeans or somthing because im tired of seeing butt crack and it makes girls who arent fat look fat

Subject: Re: '00s fashions you like

Written By: Donnie Darko on 04/19/06 at 4:40 pm

i think womens fashion wont change that much over the next few years i think over the last few years its really found a look that wont be to tacky when looking back but someone please make these girls put on some mid rise jeans or somthing because im tired of seeing butt crack and it makes girls who arent fat look fat

Oh I hate the butt crack.  What's this butt thing anyway; I have a butt.  Why should I care about women's butts?  ;D

I kind of like the early '90s women fashions too; they weren't utterly boring like late '90s fashions, but they weren't over the top like those of the 1980s.

Check for new replies or respond here...