inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Britney: Bun in Oven

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/26/06 at 5:57 am

Just heard this on the Channel 2 news in Pittsburgh.

Britney and K-Fed have another bun in the oven.

Best wishes to the happy couple.

Subject: Re: Britney: Bun in Oven

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 04/26/06 at 6:05 am

wow, seems to be she's already having trouble taking care of the one that she has...now she's having another? :o ::)

Written By: Trimac20 on 04/26/06 at 6:12 am

wow, seems to be she's already having trouble taking care of the one that she has...now she's having another? :o ::)

She's got nannies to look after them. Responsibility doesn't worry her..

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 04/26/06 at 6:14 am

She's got nannies to look after them. Responsibility doesn't worry her..

ya, and it seems as though the people she puts in charge of her son aren't very responsible either.....as, one of them dropped the baby and fractured his skull. :-\\ :o

Written By: JamieMcBain on 04/26/06 at 8:37 am

Run future, K-Fed/Britney baby, as soon as you're born. Run as fast as your legs can carry you!  ;D

Written By: Trimac20 on 04/26/06 at 10:19 am

Reporter: So Britney, did you realise you left your baby in the car for the second time in three months? That can't be good for your PR?
Britney: Oops, I did it again!

I know, lame...loll

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 04/26/06 at 10:32 am

I almost quoted a line from one of her songs there, but I'd best not now after reading some of these posts, it would be in very bad taste - I hadn't realised she was so maternally incompetent.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 04/26/06 at 10:49 am

Reporter: So Britney, did you realise you left your baby in the car for the second time in three months? That can't be good for your PR?
Britney: Oops, I did it again!

I know, lame...loll

still, it deserved an applause! ;)

Written By: Gis on 04/26/06 at 10:50 am

This has been an is she isn't she for about two months now in all the U.K gossip magazines.I worked on the theory that if she was it wouldl become obvious pretty soon !

With the fractured skull thing, the part that all the comments were aimed at in the U.K  was that it took them a whole WEEK to take the baby to hospital even though they knew he'd had a fall and 'wasn't himself' As you can imagine the papers had a field day with that !

Written By: Matt the Rat76 on 04/26/06 at 10:54 am

Britney was incompant after she met Captian Redneck K-fed and she should grow some smarts and leave that loser until he pulls a shar jackson on her!

Written By: Lazy Jessica on 04/26/06 at 2:13 pm

Britney was incompant after she met Captian Redneck K-fed and she should grow some smarts and leave that loser until he pulls a shar jackson on her!

Bah. He won't dump her. That's his meal ticket. He'll just keep getting her knocked up so he can live the high life.

God help all the kids they have.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 04/26/06 at 2:14 pm

Hasn't she heard of birth control?  Damn.

Written By: Watcher29 on 04/26/06 at 2:38 pm

Hasn't she heard of birth control?  Damn.

Maybe she doesn't wanna use it - they are married, ya know.

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 04/26/06 at 3:38 pm

Eh? say that in English please  ;D

Written By: Sister Morphine on 04/26/06 at 3:41 pm

Eh? say that in English please  ;D

Britney became an idiot after she met Federslime and now she should grow a brain and leave him before he dumps her with two kids like he did his previous girlfriend.

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 04/26/06 at 3:44 pm

Britney became an idiot after she met Federslime and now she should grow a brain and leave him before he dumps her with two kids like he did his previous girlfriend.

Has she ever been a smart cookie tho'??  she always struck me as a somewhat brainless airhead, I guess she met her match by the sound of things.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 04/26/06 at 3:45 pm

Has she ever been a smart cookie tho'??  she always struck me a somewhat brainless airhead, I guess she met her match by the sound of things.

I don't know.  I've never liked her, but I never thought she was stupid until she married K-Dick.  I mean, she not only married him, she let him do her.  Ewwww.

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 04/26/06 at 3:48 pm

I don't know.  I've never liked her, but I never thought she was stupid until she married K-Dick.  I mean, she not only married him, she let him do her.  Ewwww.

Yeah, we only really hear about Britney in the UK - her fancypiece Feral ine doesn't make the headlines in the same way she used to when she first came on the scene here.

Written By: Matt the Rat76 on 04/26/06 at 6:58 pm

I agree

Written By: Trimac20 on 04/26/06 at 8:29 pm

I agree

I don't think we should place all the blame on Mr. Federline for this whole kerfuffle...maybe about 3/4's!

Written By: bbigd04 on 04/26/06 at 9:26 pm

Britney really lost it after she married that freeloading loser. She just doesn't care anymore.

Written By: Trimac20 on 04/26/06 at 10:02 pm

Britney really lost it after she married that freeloading loser. She just doesn't care anymore.

Well, she was pregnant. A bit hard to dance around and since, 'Not yet a girl, not yet a woman' when you're nine months down the track... :D

Written By: Sister Morphine on 04/27/06 at 3:39 am

Well, she was pregnant. A bit hard to dance around and since, 'Not yet a girl, not yet a woman' when you're nine months down the track... :D

Britney wasn't pregnant when she got married.

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 04/27/06 at 4:55 am

I don't think we should place all the blame on Mr. Federline for this whole kerfuffle...maybe about 3/4's!

It takes 2 to Tango!

Written By: lorac614 on 04/27/06 at 9:06 am

The biggest mistake she made was not having kids but marrying the fool.  Now if the marriage does end he'll sue her spousal support.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 04/27/06 at 10:28 am

The biggest mistake she made was not having kids but marrying the fool.  Now if the marriage does end he'll sue her spousal support.

that's true...I mean, I often wondered.....you have Britney Spears (extremely popular, found attractive by a lot of people...etc) who could probably have her pick out of SO many guys....and she ends up picking Kevin...I just don't get it? He has WAY too much baggage, and nothing really going for him...I wonder what it was that attracted her to him? ???

Written By: star500 on 04/27/06 at 3:36 pm

God almighty, she is having another one, eh? As if that girl needs anymore children, she is already having trouble with the one she has. Her husband is an a**hole who doesn't really care about her that much and is only married to her because she is made of money. I will be honest and tell you, up front, I have never liked Britney Spears very much, since around 2000 or 2001. Before that, I liked her a lot...but I was only a teeny bopper at the time, so give me the benefit of the doubt! ;D

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/27/06 at 7:30 pm

that's true...I mean, I often wondered.....you have Britney Spears (extremely popular, found attractive by a lot of people...etc) who could probably have her pick out of SO many guys....and she ends up picking Kevin...I just don't get it? He has WAY too much baggage, and nothing really going for him...I wonder what it was that attracted her to him? ???

Maybe he has the same *ahem* attraction as does Tommy Lee.  :o

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 04/27/06 at 7:32 pm

Maybe he has the same *ahem* attraction as does Tommy Lee.   :o

it's gotta be...I mean, there is nothing else!! ;D :D

Written By: Sister Morphine on 04/27/06 at 7:33 pm

Maybe he has the same *ahem* attraction as does Tommy Lee.  :o

It explains why he can never wear pants that fit.

Written By: whistledog on 04/27/06 at 9:17 pm

Britney is pregnant again?  Looks like she'll be putting a longer hold on her music career for now.  By the time she puts out another album, no one will remember her

Written By: Trimac20 on 04/27/06 at 9:19 pm

[quote author=wһіѕ

Written By: whistledog on 04/27/06 at 9:21 pm

That's if she puts out another album.

If we're lucky, she won't.  Then again, she might turn to acting.  God help us all :o

Written By: Trimac20 on 04/27/06 at 9:23 pm

[quote author=wһіѕ

Written By: Gil on 04/27/06 at 9:58 pm

Maybe she doesn't wanna use it - they are married, ya know.

Just because you are married doesn't mean you should have children.  It is a big responsibility.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 04/28/06 at 12:23 am

[quote author=wһіѕ

Written By: I h8t Emo on 04/28/06 at 12:34 am

I used to LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Britney when she was young...she was so cute! I loved all the early singles, like 'Oops, I did it agian!' BEST SONG EVER, better than Like a rolling stone by bob dylan. but now she's fat and ugly..lol

Written By: Sister Morphine on 04/28/06 at 12:38 am

I used to LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Britney when she was young...she was so cute! I loved all the early singles, like 'Oops, I did it agian!' BEST SONG EVER, better than Like a rolling stone by bob dylan. but now she's fat and ugly..lol

Anyone who thinks Britney Spears is better than Bob Dylan has lost the right to debate and discuss music.

Written By: Trimac20 on 04/28/06 at 1:00 am

I guess Britney's still a Southern hick at heart...  :)

Check for new replies or respond here...