inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I hate emo...

Written By: I h8t Emo on 04/28/06 at 12:32 am

I hate Emo, I think anyone who likes emo, lives a emo lifestyle should be shot!!! Or sent to war, then they'll really have something to complain about. What do you think?

Subject: Re: I hate emo...

Written By: Sister Morphine on 04/28/06 at 12:36 am

I hate Emo, I think anyone who likes emo, lives a emo lifestyle should be shot!!! Or sent to war, then they'll really have something to complain about. What do you think?

I think anyone who thinks someone should be killed for their music taste needs to shut up and go far, FAR away.

I really hate gimmick posters.

Written By: Gfurman on 04/28/06 at 4:03 am

Why on earth is everyone on this board so damn Uptight?  And at the same time you're all so arrogant

It's almost impossible to post on this board without getting angry at another poster for their arrogance or snobbiness while they are trying to present themselves as Good Human Beings  ::)

Written By: Trimac20 on 04/28/06 at 6:27 am

Why on earth is everyone on this board so damn Uptight?  And at the same time you're all so arrogant

It's almost impossible to post on this board without getting angry at another poster for their arrogance or snobbiness while they are trying to present themselves as Good Human Beings  ::)

Don't worry too much...when you're a Guest you have to be extra-careful not to tread on peoples toes. No different to any other board, indeed, this is one of the friendlier ones...

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 04/28/06 at 11:17 am

Sweet Mary, mother of Jesus, if you don't like the music, just avoid it. I detest country music, but you don't see me flooding the forum with "OMG I HATE COUNTRY MUSAK LOL OMG!!!1", "OMG HICKS R SO GHEY!", now do you?

I have a slight feeling that the person who created this thread is an actual forum member. Also, we could have done without this particular thread, seeing as there are already 38713728937283728932736278353y6378265378 emo threads that were created in the past two days.

Written By: bbigd04 on 04/28/06 at 11:22 am

It's just music. Don't listen to it. There are much worse problems in this world than emo.  ::)

Written By: Donnie Darko on 04/28/06 at 1:14 pm

It's just music. Don't listen to it. There are much worse problems in this world than emo.  ::)

Well, there's a few  :D

Written By: shadowy_starr on 04/28/06 at 7:08 pm

Sweet Mary, mother of Jesus, if you don't like the music, just avoid it. I detest country music, but you don't see me flooding the forum with "OMG I HATE COUNTRY MUSAK LOL OMG!!!1", "OMG HICKS R SO GHEY!", now do you?

I have a slight feeling that the person who created this thread is an actual forum member. Also, we could have done without this particular thread, seeing as there are already 38713728937283728932736278353y6378265378 emo threads that were created in the past two days.

I totally agree. ENOUGH EMO! Whether you like it or not, keep it to yourself because no one really cares if you like it or not. If you like it right on if you don't then that's great too, but everybody doesn't really need to hear about it. ::)

I think this being the 50 millionth emo thread helps very much. ;D

Written By: Dominic L. on 04/28/06 at 7:41 pm

Shut up... NO MORE EMO TALK!!! God, nobody even knows how to define emo, hell, you probably think you hate emo, but it's really rap...

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 04/28/06 at 7:42 pm

Shut up... NO MORE EMO TALK!!! God, nobody even knows how to define emo, hell, you probably think you hate emo, but it's really rap...

Hahahaha. Doms, you're so awesome.  ;D

Written By: Dominic L. on 04/28/06 at 7:48 pm

Hahahaha. Doms, you're so awesome.  ;D

:) Gracias...

Anyway... uh.. yeah... THIS THREAD SUCKS!

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 04/28/06 at 8:18 pm

Let me echo Beth and Dom's comments.

Written By: 90sto2000sfanrob on 04/28/06 at 10:34 pm

I personally haven't had any influence from emo. It doesn't reach me like Nirvana, The Doors, Bon Dylan, etc. I find most of it artificial. It seems like most of the singer/songwriters pretend to be scarred by life. The pain in their songs don't seem believable. But kids who listen to emo shouldn't be shot. Heck, we all have are trends.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 04/29/06 at 12:31 am

Argeed.....  ::)

Written By: sonikuu on 04/29/06 at 1:48 am

You know, I wonder when there will ever be a day where the word Emo isn't used once on this board.  Just look at how many topics made in the last few days have "Emo" in the title.  It's getting really old.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 04/29/06 at 2:14 am

You know, I wonder when there will ever be a day where the word Emo isn't used once on this board.  Just look at how many topics made in the last few days have "Emo" in the title.  It's getting really old.

So is all the whining about it, but you don't see that stopping anytime soon.

Written By: Donnie Darko on 04/29/06 at 3:58 am

Sonikuu, you're a cool guy, but I have to agree with Morphine.  I understand your annoyance, but after all it is a big part of the '00s.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 04/29/06 at 10:15 am

I agree. I think one Emo thread would be sufficient. And besides, I don't see the big deal about it anyway. If that's what someone likes, more power to them. It's basically just artists writing about stuff that the listeners can relate to... and even about their own experiences. Who are we to judge what they write? If you think you can do better, get out there an do something about it. Pry yourself away from the computer for 10 seconds and stop the emo trend, if you detest it so much. Because the constant bitching over this subject IS getting rather old... and hard to avoid, as well.

Written By: whistledog on 04/29/06 at 5:17 pm

"I h8t Emo" ... The t after the 8 makes an extra sound, therefore, you don't hate emo, you "hatey" it.  What does hatey mean anyway?

Written By: Trimac20 on 04/30/06 at 1:58 am

[quote author=wһіѕ

Check for new replies or respond here...