inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Gorillaz

Written By: Donnie Darko on 05/08/06 at 3:40 pm

Does anyone like the Gorillaz?  Demon Days is an awesome album; I love "Feel Good Inc." and "Dare". 

Subject: Re: Gorillaz

Written By: JamieMcBain on 05/08/06 at 3:51 pm

I agree, they are a good band.

Written By: whistledog on 05/08/06 at 3:58 pm

The Gorillaz are an all-animated project co-created by Damon Albarn, lead singer for Blur

The only song they do that I honestly really like is "Rock the House".  Never got into their other early 00's stuff or their new stuff

Written By: velvetoneo on 05/08/06 at 3:59 pm

I love "Clint Eastwood", probably one of my favorite songs of the early '00s.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 05/08/06 at 4:11 pm

I love Demon Days.

Written By: 5.19.86 on 05/08/06 at 4:29 pm

I think "Clint Eastwood" was far and away their Best Song.  It was a moderate hit around September/October 2001, but I remember the Music Video for it, completely animated

Written By: bbigd04 on 05/08/06 at 5:40 pm

Yea I like them.

Written By: Apricot on 05/08/06 at 7:02 pm

I love "Clint Eastwood", probably one of my favorite songs of the early '00s.

Same here... I was moderately disappointed with the new album... though "Don't Get Lost In Heaven" and "Feel Good Inc." are quite good songs.

Written By: HunkyDory on 05/08/06 at 10:58 pm

The are Gorrilaz good my favorite songs off that album are, Dare, Feel Good Inc., Dirty Harry, and kids with guns, but their first album was a little better

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/09/06 at 5:17 am

[quote author=wһіѕ

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 05/09/06 at 5:22 am

Never really liked Gorillaz. Which is surprising as it features the lead for Blur.

Written By: F.U.B.A.R. on 05/09/06 at 11:34 am

I like some of their songs. ''Clint Eastwood'' and ''Feel Good Inc.'' are my favourite. Also like ''Rock the House'' and ''19-2000'' from the first album, ''Fire Coming Out of the Monkey's Head'' and ''Dare'' from Demon Days. But I don't really like the rest of their songs.

Written By: Criz on 05/09/06 at 12:45 pm

I really like them too..both their early stuff and the songs off the latest album. All of there singles have been very strong - and quite different to other popular songs. They're pretty big here in the UK.

Written By: wsmith4 on 05/09/06 at 12:51 pm

best thing they ever did was their "collaboration", if you wanna call it that, with madonna on the grammy's.

Written By: Apricot on 05/09/06 at 8:11 pm

Never really liked Gorillaz. Which is surprising as it features the lead for Blur.

Gorillaz are more experimental then Blur. Blur kicks ass.

Check for new replies or respond here...