inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Worst song/video of the moment.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 05/10/06 at 9:53 am

Right now, it's Beep by Pussycat Dolls, it's even worse than Hollaback Girl, Mrs. New Booty, My Humps, and Grillz.

To make things worse, it's getting way too overplayed as a video.  ::)

Subject: Re: Worst song/video of the moment.

Written By: Ebontyne on 05/10/06 at 11:12 am

Right now, it's Beep by Pussycat Dolls, it's even worse than Hollaback Girl, Mrs. New Booty, My Humps, and Grillz.

It's hard to believe anything could be worse than "My Humps," which as far as I'm concerned is the dumbest, most annoying song ever made in the history of popular music. I therefore remain skeptical until I hear this "Beep" thing that you refer to... or rather if I ever hear it, as I don't pay much attention to popular music anymore.

Written By: bbigd04 on 05/10/06 at 12:36 pm

I actually like some PCD stuff, but this song does kinda suck, lol. I don't really think it's worse than all those songs, probably worse than Hollaback Girl though.

Written By: 5.19.86 on 05/10/06 at 1:15 pm

Pretty much ANY song on the Hot 100 these days Suck

You know, I literally have not listened to the Radio in about 6 Months?  I've been contantly listening to '90s Music on my iPod the entire time  ;D

Written By: bbigd04 on 05/10/06 at 1:26 pm

That dumb Fall Out Boy "A little less sixteen candles" whatever song, that song is crap and the video is stupid too.

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 05/10/06 at 1:53 pm

It's hard to believe anything could be worse than "My Humps," which as far as I'm concerned is the dumbest, most annoying song ever made in the history of popular music. I therefore remain skeptical until I hear this "Beep" thing that you refer to... or rather if I ever hear it, as I don't pay much attention to popular music anymore.

Yeah, "My Humps" is a horrible song. The senoir class that's graduating from my old high school this year actually voted it there song of the year ::) :o :D

Written By: bbigd04 on 05/10/06 at 1:57 pm

Yeah, "My Humps" is a horrible song. The senoir class that's graduating from my old high school this year actually voted it there song of the year ::) :o :D

lol, that song does suck.  ;D

Written By: JamieMcBain on 05/10/06 at 8:55 pm

Here it is.... you have been warned.....  ::)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be-hIDMkk40&search=beep

Written By: Sister Morphine on 05/10/06 at 9:00 pm

I actually like the PCD.  I have the album.  Their new single "Buttons" is pretty good.

Written By: bbigd04 on 05/10/06 at 9:01 pm

I actually like the PCD.  I have the album.  Their new single "Buttons" is pretty good.

I like em too actually. The buttons song ain't bad.

Written By: 5.19.86 on 05/10/06 at 9:02 pm

Their Arrogant Attitude doesn't turn you off?....

Written By: bbigd04 on 05/10/06 at 9:07 pm

Their Arrogant Attitude doesn't turn you off?....

That Nicole chick is pretty hot, lol. I don't really pay attention much to their attitude.Their songs are more just entertaining and fun (like a lot of today's music) and not necessarily great vocally, though Stickwitu is a very well sung slower song.

Written By: 5.19.86 on 05/10/06 at 9:16 pm

That Nicole chick is pretty hot, lol. I don't really pay attention much to their attitude.Their songs are more just entertaining and fun (like a lot of today's music) and not necessarily great vocally, though Stickwitu is a very well sung slower song.

This Country and this World needs to get rid of Arrogant and Pompous Human Beings.  And if people continue to Buy the "Pussycat Dolls" albums and call them "Hot", it will keep going to their Head and they will become more and more Arrogant and everytime we see them on Television with their Noses in the air, we'll want to punch them

I wish more and more people would stop supporting Arrogance  ::)

No wonder Music is the way it is today...Boy I wish I lived in the '50s or something where we didn't have such annoying teenagers

Written By: bbigd04 on 05/10/06 at 9:19 pm

This Country and this World needs to get rid of Arrogant and Pompous Human Beings.  And if people continue to Buy the "Pussycat Dolls" albums and call them "Hot", it will keep going to their Head and they will become more and more Arrogant and everytime we see them on Television with their Noses in the air, we'll want to punch them

No wonder Music is the way it is today...Boy I wish I lived in the '50s or something where we didn't have such annoying teenagers

I didn't buy the album anyway, I illegally downloaded it, lol.

Written By: Schillingfan on 05/10/06 at 11:25 pm

I hate that song mostly for the overdone "beep" noises and the lyrics itself

Written By: bbigd04 on 05/10/06 at 11:27 pm

I hate that song mostly for the overdone "beep" noises and the lyrics itself

Yea too many beeps, it is somewhat annoying. They overdid it.

Written By: woops on 05/11/06 at 2:39 am

ashlee simpson 'love', basically anything from her  ::) :P

Written By: Sister Morphine on 05/11/06 at 3:02 am

Yea too many beeps, it is somewhat annoying. They overdid it.

The "beep" is the point.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 05/11/06 at 3:04 am

Oh please.  ::)  Who do you think you are?  I'm hardly a teenager; check my profile if you need assurance.

Written By: bbigd04 on 05/11/06 at 8:28 am

Oh relax I was just kidding anyway, I wouldn't actually buy the album just because they're hot. Their music is fun and entertaining, we all have different tastes in music, I think you need to get off the high horse.

Written By: bbigd04 on 05/11/06 at 8:29 am

The "beep" is the point.

It's not that bad, just not my absolute favorite of theirs.

Written By: HunkyDory on 05/12/06 at 7:18 pm

James Blunt - Beautiful....

Check for new replies or respond here...