inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: New Super Mario Bros.

Written By: batfan2005 on 05/21/06 at 12:29 am

Have any of you played New Super Mario Bros. that just came out for Nintendo DS? I just picked it up the other day, and it's a really cool game! The gameplay has a SMB 3 feel to it, but with Super Mario World graphics, and has many new features. That game is the best thing that came out in 2006 so far, and it's the reason I bought a DS.

Subject: Re: New Super Mario Bros.

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/21/06 at 3:47 am

Have any of you played New Super Mario Bros. that just came out for Nintendo DS? I just picked it up the other day, and it's a really cool game! The gameplay has a SMB 3 feel to it, but with Super Mario World graphics, and has many new features. That game is the best thing that came out in 2006 so far, and it's the reason I bought a DS.

I'd be interested to see how the highly anticipated 'Nintendo Revolution' turns out, and whether the big 'Mario platform' game will equal Super Mario 64/Sunshine...I don't know if I'll go Nintendo, however. They kind of dissapointed me with the Gamecube.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 05/21/06 at 6:48 pm

I'd be interested to see how the highly anticipated 'Nintendo Revolution' turns out, and whether the big 'Mario platform' game will equal Super Mario 64/Sunshine...I don't know if I'll go Nintendo, however. They kind of dissapointed me with the Gamecube.

It'll be awesome.  So awesome that everyone will say "Wii!"

:P

Written By: whistledog on 05/21/06 at 9:29 pm

I haven't played a Mario game since Super Mario World for the SNES  :-[

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/22/06 at 5:37 am

[quote author=wһіѕ

Written By: Rice_Cube on 05/22/06 at 11:30 am

Not even the N64? If there's one 3D game that did justice from its 2D inspiration, SM64 is it. I highly recommend you look on ebay for an old Nintendo 64, and buy it along with a cartridge of the game. You won't regret it!

The N64 was all about Mario Kart :D  That and the Zelda games.  I am hoping that the new "Wii" doesn't suck, even if the name does :P

Written By: whistledog on 05/22/06 at 11:33 am

Not even the N64? If there's one 3D game that did justice from its 2D inspiration, SM64 is it. I highly recommend you look on ebay for an old Nintendo 64, and buy it along with a cartridge of the game. You won't regret it!

I don't like those 3-D perspective games.  I stick to the old 2-D gaming.  It's less confusing :D

Written By: batfan2005 on 05/23/06 at 3:46 pm

[quote author=wһіѕ

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/24/06 at 3:23 am

[quote author=wһіѕ

Check for new replies or respond here...