inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Gnarls Barkley, Crazy

Written By: Daveyd989 on 05/30/06 at 1:34 pm

So this is definatly a great song its been number 1 in England for like 2 months now and is steadily climbing up the US charts.

Subject: Re: Gnarls Barkley, Crazy

Written By: whistledog on 05/30/06 at 1:37 pm

It's currently in the near reaches of the Top 10 here in Canada.  It's set to be a massive hit everywhere it seems

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/30/06 at 1:41 pm

So this is definatly a great song its been number 1 in England for like 2 months now and is steadily climbing up the US charts.
The single has now withdrawn from sales so that a new number one will on top of the charts next week, done in the same vein as Matti Pellow and Love Is All Around.

Written By: FaultyDog on 05/30/06 at 3:56 pm

The single has now withdrawn from sales so that a new number one will on top of the charts next week, done in the same vein as Matti Pellow and Love Is All Around.

Why? ??? :-\\ Is this the UK way of manipulating charts? So far for objectivity...

Written By: Echo Nomad on 05/30/06 at 5:14 pm

I just caught that video today on Fuse. Really interesting hopefully a good sign.

Written By: Paul on 05/31/06 at 10:47 am

Why? ??? :-\\ Is this the UK way of manipulating charts? So far for objectivity...

I gather the duo are deleting it at their own request...they seem to think everyone in the UK is fed up of hearing it...

(Then again, I must be one of the very few in the UK not to have heard it!)

In any event, it's no mean feat to be lodged at the top for nine straight weeks in this day and age...

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/31/06 at 12:46 pm

I gather the duo are deleting it at their own request...they seem to think everyone in the UK is fed up of hearing it...

(Then again, I must be one of the very few in the UK not to have heard it!)

In any event, it's no mean feat to be lodged at the top for nine straight weeks in this day and age...
So roll on Sandi Thom!

Check for new replies or respond here...