inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: best SCI-FI of the 00's

Written By: anotherrainyday on 06/06/06 at 12:17 pm

Of course you have to go with the big movies like Starwars, Matrix, but I loved the movies like Serenity, and small indie movies like Primer.  I also thought that some of the new Sci-Fi series were amazing!! Like Firefly, SG-1, Battlestar Galactica.  What are everyone elses favorite Sci-Fi series / movies of the 2000's?

Subject: Re: best SCI-FI of the 00's

Written By: Donnie Darko on 06/06/06 at 12:23 pm

The Matrix, while technically a '90s movie was very good. The sequels were OK too.

Written By: batfan2005 on 06/06/06 at 1:42 pm

Minority Report, I-Robot, and The Island.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 06/06/06 at 5:17 pm

The Matrix is a good film, I liked Revenge of The Sith as well. Favorite shows would be Lost and Battlestar Galactica.

Written By: anotherrainyday on 06/07/06 at 7:51 pm

I just found out that they are going to re-release the stargate SG-1 series on DVD.  It's supposed to be way cheaper and have more special edition stuff.  Dam now I am going to have to re-buy the first 2 seasons so my sets will match. :-\\    Anyone want to buy the first 2 seasons of Stargate from me?

Written By: thelastshark on 06/16/06 at 11:16 am

I just found out that they are going to re-release the stargate SG-1 series on DVD.  It's supposed to be way cheaper and have more special edition stuff.  Dam now I am going to have to re-buy the first 2 seasons so my sets will match. :-\\     Anyone want to buy the first 2 seasons of Stargate from me?

yep....  It totally sucks!!!  At least the new slim packs are cheaper and smaller.  I found a video clip about them...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSIk9ayU5cc

Written By: Kryllith on 06/20/06 at 3:32 pm

Firefly and Serenity. :)

Check for new replies or respond here...