inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Public Apology

Written By: 5.19.86 on 06/08/06 at 1:52 am

I'm making this thread to publically apologize to everyone on the board.  I've acted like a Jerk and I deserve to die for it.  But i'm asking for forgiveness.  I apologize to anyone I insulted (You all know who you are, I don't want to name name's because i'll probably leave someone out and they will be angry at me  :()

My behavior was immature and I'm truly sorry.  I am infact a Christian, but I have not acted it.  I want to start a new chapter in my life.  I'm hitting the 20's and I want to be able to live a good life from here on out, and God can show me the way  :)

God Bless you all, and i'm sorry once again

Peace & Love.

Subject: Re: Public Apology

Written By: Ize_that_Devise on 06/08/06 at 3:33 am

I don't know who you are, but what are you apologizing for? I know we all make mistakes, but it surely cannot be beyond forgiveness? I forgive you, whoever you are, peace  :)

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/08/06 at 3:43 am

I don't know who you are, but what are you apologizing for? I know we all make mistakes, but it surely cannot be beyond forgiveness? I forgive you, whoever you are, peace  :)
It is a very long story and we will leave it as that.

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 06/08/06 at 3:45 am

Keep reading the forum, you're bound to come along a post or thread on it.

Written By: Trimac20 on 06/08/06 at 4:18 am

I'm making this thread to publically apologize to everyone on the board.  I've acted like a Jerk and I deserve to die for it.  But i'm asking for forgiveness.  I apologize to anyone I insulted (You all know who you are, I don't want to name name's because i'll probably leave someone out and they will be angry at me  :()

My behavior was immature and I'm truly sorry.  I am infact a Christian, but I have not acted it.  I want to start a new chapter in my life.  I'm hitting the 20's and I want to be able to live a good life from here on out, and God can show me the way  :)

Peace & Love.

Hey, 5.19.86, I just want to say that I never set out to antagonise or put down you, and I'm sure under all that you are (hopefully) a decent person. I know what you did is very hard to forgive (for the other members), but I suspect you are going through a very difficult time in your life. But I'm also afraid it might be the same story - if you are really prepared to change, and put away all your demons, and feel you can participate positively.etc, then I for one will welcome you! But as it stands, I'm still not sure if you have really changed.

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 06/08/06 at 5:22 am

Keep reading the forum, you're bound to come along a post or thread on it.

Maybe they actually know who we are referring to?    ;D ;D

Written By: deadrockstar on 06/08/06 at 10:25 am

I didn't care in the first place. 

Written By: 5.19.86 on 06/08/06 at 5:23 pm

The responses in this thread show that I was right all along.  I decide to take the High Road, but everyone else continues to be arrogant and smug to me.  Shows the true identity of you all

And how is what I did "hard to forgive" trimac?  All I did was say a couple of lousy words on the internet to rile someone up for pissing me off.  You're way to in to yourself to sit there and act as if what I did or say is "Unforgiveable".  It shows your arrogance as well.  Please get over yourself

The rest of you need to do the same.  With responses like "I didn't care in the first place".  Well then why even bother replying to this thread?  Smartass.  Not to mention no one in the thread had even forgiven me, you just sit there and continue to tease by letting another member know that it's a "Long Story  ;D" about me on this board, as if it's funny and some kind of joke

I guess you're all still oblivious though right?  Well, let me let you all in on a little Reality check, You're ALL Arrogant Jerks.

Get it through your thick skulls.  You all are the ones who need to "change".  Not me

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 06/08/06 at 5:26 pm

The responses in this thread show that I was right all along.  I decide to take the High Road, but everyone else continues to be arrogant and smug to me.  Shows the true identity of you all

And how is what I did "hard to forgive" trimac?  All I did was say a couple of lousy words on the internet to rile someone up for pissing me off.  You're way to in to yourself to sit there and act as if what I did or say is "Unforgiveable".  It shows your arrogance as well.  Please get over yourself

The rest of you need to do the same.  With responses like "I didn't care in the first place".  Well then why even bother replying to this thread?  Smartass.  Not to mention no one in the thread had even forgiven me, you just sit there and continue to tease by letting another member know that it's a "Long Story  ;D" about me on this board, as if it's funny and some kind of joke

I guess you're all still oblivious though right?  Well, let me let you all in on a little Reality check, You're ALL Arrogant Jerks.

Get it through your thick skulls.  You all are the ones who need to "change".  Not me

OH go and take a running jump.... BOLLOCK BRAIN    

Written By: Bobby on 06/08/06 at 5:30 pm

So . . . You say you are a practising Christian?  ;D

When are you going to learn that you can only gain people's trust through time and posts like these are not going to sway their opinion.

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 06/08/06 at 5:33 pm

So . . . You say you are a practising Christian?  ;D

When are you going to learn that you can only gain people's trust through time and posts like these are not going to sway their opinion.

Rob did you see his posts the other week? He insulted a handful of people, especially Jason and others with various expletives. Chucky had to delete everything

Written By: Bobby on 06/08/06 at 5:47 pm

Rob did you see his posts the other week? He insulted a handful of people, especially Jason and others with various expletives. Chucky had to delete everything

No I didn't but I can do without it anyway.

It didn't take long for this guy to show his true colours. Shame really.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/08/06 at 10:25 pm

Sir, you have true grit. It takes a real man to step up and say, "I was wrong, and I'm sorry."
You're a good egg, 51986, I don't care what they say!

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0792107128.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 06/09/06 at 1:40 am

I forgive you, 5.19.86, but please show us your unconditional forgiveness because if you're going to bring God into the picture, then don't turn your back on wanting to be forgiven. Live up to your mistakes and take ownership for them. I know I've made some, too, and I won't deny myself of having to suck it up and say I'm sorry. You won't feel better in your heart if you can't forgive yourself first before forgiving others.

Written By: nicki_morrissey on 06/09/06 at 1:51 am

Peace & Love.

Please don't categorize us ALL as arrogant jerks. I think you can express yourself a lot better without name calling, I'm sure.

I was really happy that you apologized, but was sad again when I saw that you just blew up just as quick. I guess I'll tell you what I was going to tell Master Of Reality: If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

No one here wants to fight. That's why some react to you in a comical way, and others choose not to listen to you at all (not me).

Also, I don't see how Philip's comment ("it's a long story") is any kind of joke. It's quite true. He could have just pulled a... you... and told that new person a bunch of crap, but he didn't. He said it was a long story and left it at that.

I wish you the best of luck with your walk (or stroll...) into Christianity, and that's the best I can say.

Written By: agoraphobicwhacko on 06/09/06 at 2:49 am

I know nothing about this "long story", and I dont need to. I've dealt with similar people like you at a forum I moderate. You never change, and the response from you I just quoted proves that. You "apologize" in one post, and when you don't get the huge reaction and outpouring you were expecting, you immediately revert back to the old way. The best thing for you(and all at this forum) is for you to move on. You clearly get no true enjoyment being at this forum, and you continuing to be here shows that you have mental problems and need help.

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 06/09/06 at 2:55 am

I know nothing about this "long story", and I dont need to. I've dealt with similar people like you at a forum I moderate. You never change, and the response from you I just quoted proves that. You "apologize" in one post, and when you don't get the huge reaction and outpouring you were expecting, you immediately revert back to the old way. The best thing for you(and all at this forum) is for you to move on. You clearly get no true enjoyment being at this forum, and you continuing to be here shows that you have mental problems and need help.

I think the problem with this situation is you can't please everyone. I mean, he can't be catered to and be expected to get away with what he said. I don't think he'd be so bold in real life. I'm being myself on here, warts and all.. and I truly don't think he's being honest with himself.. he's still got some living to do, he's a young feller.  ;D

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 06/09/06 at 4:23 am

You're totally right. You should have seen what he spewed up   ;D (typed)  when there was no birthday thread made up for him, man he almost blew a gasket.     He/she's a nobend, I can see right through the that Christianity screen he's hiding behind.    ::)

As Freddie Mercury once sang 'You Don't Fool Me'

..and well said Krissy  :)

Written By: Trimac20 on 06/09/06 at 6:01 am

Wtf are you looking for? If you wanna fight, at least the gall to say so. If no...oh, just fudge off then...jeez  ::)

Written By: agoraphobicwhacko on 06/09/06 at 6:40 am

Wtf are you looking for?
He's looking for attention, and he has received it. For him to be such a well known troll means everyone has played into his hands. As I said earlier, I am involved in another forum, and I have had to dispose of characters like this quite a few times. Sometimes, IP bans are issued. Other times, when the whole forum is on the same page, a ban isn't even required. People will ignore the person, and the troll has no idea how to react, because the attention he/she craves is no longer there. Their usual reaction to that is creating quite a few threads as a last gasp at getting the forum's attention. When that doesn't work, they leave.

When you stop feeding trolls, they look somewhere else for food.

Written By: Trimac20 on 06/09/06 at 8:16 am

He's looking for attention, and he has received it. For him to be such a well known troll means everyone has played into his hands. As I said earlier, I am involved in another forum, and I have had to dispose of characters like this quite a few times. Sometimes, IP bans are issued. Other times, when the whole forum is on the same page, a ban isn't even required. People will ignore the person, and the troll has no idea how to react, because the attention he/she craves is no longer there. Their usual reaction to that is creating quite a few threads as a last gasp at getting the forum's attention. When that doesn't work, they leave.

Yeah, it's obvious he just wants attention. I guess it's old news anyway...

Written By: whistledog on 06/09/06 at 4:13 pm

The responses in this thread show that I was right all along

Blah! Blah! Blah!

I decide to take the High Road, but everyone else continues to be arrogant and smug to me.  Shows the true identity of you all

I gotta go take a piss

Penis!

The rest of you need to do the same

SUBWAY!

With responses like "I didn't care in the first place".  Well then why even bother replying to this thread?  Smartass.  Not to mention no one in the thread had even forgiven me, you just sit there and continue to tease by letting another member know that it's a "Long Story  ;D" about me on this board, as if it's funny and some kind of joke

What was the last thing you ate today?

Reality Check?  Is that the same as a Reality show?  Do all of the Checks get stranded on a desert island, then compete in events to win a big prize?

How thick is a thick skull?  I mean in measurements?  Does anyone really know?  I am curious

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/09/06 at 4:44 pm

I do believe that his IP was ban so the person who started this thread is indeed an imposter.

Anyone want to discuss waffles?  ::)

Cat

Written By: wndysbg on 06/09/06 at 7:07 pm

Reality Check?  Is that the same as a Reality show?  Do all of the Checks get stranded on a desert island, then compete in events to win a big prize?

How thick is a thick skull?  I mean in measurements?  Does anyone really know?  I am curious

I like the idea of a Reality Check Show - Very creative - thanks for the smile  ;D

And the thick skull - I think I will use that question on my students and see if they get the joke.  :)

I have no idea what this person is apoligizing for - but obviously they really don't mean it.  just my opinion

Written By: whistledog on 06/09/06 at 7:26 pm

I have no idea what this person is apoligizing for - but obviously they really don't mean it.  just my opinion

People disagreed with his view points, so instead of taking constructive criticizm, he lashed out violently telling several members he hopes they die, while using many swear words, and then he began mouthing off at the whole forum.  This apology was his way of sucking people in just so he could lash out some more

Written By: Sister Morphine on 06/09/06 at 8:43 pm

I want you to be very, very quiet somewhere else that is not here.

Written By: Tia on 06/09/06 at 9:28 pm

i saw the new al gore movie today. i thought it was pretty good.

OH! and there's a midnight screening of rocky horror picture show tonight i was thinking of going to if i can find someone to go with me. i've never seen RHPS in the theater before!

Written By: nicki_morrissey on 06/09/06 at 9:36 pm

i saw the new al gore movie today. i thought it was pretty good.

OH! and there's a midnight screening of rocky horror picture show tonight i was thinking of going to if i can find someone to go with me. i've never seen RHPS in the theater before!

Go! Go! I wish they did that where I live :(

I'm obsessed with that movie. If I ever went, I'd without a doubt dress up as Magenta.

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 06/10/06 at 10:30 am

People disagreed with his view points, so instead of taking constructive criticizm, he lashed out violently telling several members he hopes they die, while using many swear words, and then he began mouthing off at the whole forum.  This apology was his way of sucking people in just so he could lash out some more

Yeah when he kicked off the other week Chucky even started a thread saying 'Don't reply to Posts which you know will be Deleted anyway' the threads still around somewhere. Let's hope 5.19.86 ended up smashing his computer to pieces  ;D ;D

Written By: Trimac20 on 06/10/06 at 11:38 am

Let's hope 5.19.86 ended up smashing his computer to pieces ;D ;D

That's probably why he hasn't posted for awhile!  ;D

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 06/10/06 at 11:41 am

That's probably why he hasn't posted for awhile!  ;D

Imagines the scene...  ;D ;D

Written By: Trimac20 on 06/10/06 at 11:56 am

Imagines the scene...  ;D ;D

I'd love to see him ranting and tearing his hair out...'Why you f*kin computer, I spend so much money on upgrading you, fixing you, and you just treat me like sh*t!'  ;D ;D

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 06/10/06 at 5:26 pm

I'd love to see him ranting and tearing his hair out...'Why you f*kin computer, I spend so much money on upgrading you, fixing you, and you just treat me like sh*t!'  ;D ;D

I imagine tufts of hair all over the place - the keyboard smashed into smithereens - monitor screen with a hammer through it - 5.19.86 collapsed in a heap on the floor...if his posts last week were anything to go by    ::) ::)

Written By: whistledog on 06/10/06 at 5:44 pm

I imagine tufts of hair all over the place - the keyboard smashed into smithereens - monitor screen with a hammer through it - 5.19.86 collapsed in a heap on the floor...if his posts last week were anything to go by    ::) ::)

He was so pissed off, I can just picture him grabbing the cord of his monitor, and whipping it around like a lasso

YEE HAWWWWWW!  TAKE THAT YOU PIECE OF SH!T COMPUTER!!!! :D

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 06/10/06 at 5:46 pm

He was so pissed off, I can just picture him grabbing the cord of his monitor, and whipping it around like a lasso

YEE HAWWWWWW!  TAKE THAT YOU PIECE OF SH!T COMPUTER!!!! :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  ;D ;D

That made me laugh out Jason (now sees another scene in his room)    ;D ;D

dam n that's funny man  :) :)

Check for new replies or respond here...