inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: New Reality Show for Cats

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/10/06 at 2:08 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060609/ap_en_tv/tv_reality_cats_9

So my question is, are they scraping the bottom of the barrel or is this an improvement to other reality shows?  :D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Subject: Re: New Reality Show for Cats

Written By: whistledog on 06/10/06 at 2:14 pm

It's kind of a neat idea, but how entertaining will it be to watch a bunch of cats live in a house?

Maybe viewers can take bets ...

"Betcha $50 that grey Cat will be the first to lick himself" :D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/10/06 at 2:19 pm

It's kind of a neat idea, but how entertaining will it be to watch a bunch of cats live in a house?

Maybe viewers can take bets ...

"Betcha $50 that grey Cat will be the first to lick himself" :D

lol.  Actually am often entertained by watching my cats-except for the 23 hours a day they spend sleeping.  :D  (Ok, not that much.) I used to have a cat who would chase her tail. I also have one who will jump over the other-Leap Cat.  ;)

Cat

Written By: velvetoneo on 06/10/06 at 3:34 pm

lol.  Actually am often entertained by watching my cats-except for the 23 hours a day they spend sleeping.  :D  (Ok, not that much.) I used to have a cat who would chase her tail. I also have one who will jump over the other-Leap Cat.  ;)

Cat

My cat sits at the window imitating birds all day. She also likes to rub against my feet for hours, and has a pet stuffed puppy dog that she sleeps with at the foot of my mom's bed.

Written By: Trimac20 on 06/11/06 at 10:30 am

My cat sits at the window imitating birds all day. She also likes to rub against my feet for hours, and has a pet stuffed puppy dog that she sleeps with at the foot of my mom's bed.

I'm not a cat fan...but even If I was, I don't think I could actually own a cat, being allergic to them and all.

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 06/11/06 at 10:48 am

As a cat owner, I have my own entertaining reality show going on everyday... in my own home!  ;D

Written By: Marian on 06/11/06 at 4:03 pm

I have one cat who goes in at night,and there's a lot of cats who hide in the bushes at my house at night.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/11/06 at 6:54 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060609/ap_en_tv/tv_reality_cats_9

So my question is, are they scraping the bottom of the barrel or is this an improvement to other reality shows?  :D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

But you are a "Cat"!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/13/icon_cat.gif

Gore Vidal said "Television is now so desperate and hungry for material they're scraping at the TOP of the barrel." Though I prefer:

Written By: Dominic L. on 06/11/06 at 8:12 pm

Not into reality shows, but this one I might watch!

Written By: Watcher29 on 06/12/06 at 8:18 am

Hey, I turn on the TV to *escape* what I see at home. Why in God's name would I want to watch a reality show about a house full of cats? I have cats, six of them. I mean, I like cats and everything. I think they are graceful and beautiful. However, what would this bunch of cats do that my own cats do not do? If I want to see cats fighting all I have to do is sit in my kitchen for a while - it usually happens at least once a day. And these would be cats that I couldn't even pet.

Check for new replies or respond here...