inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Brad and Angeina adopting again!

Written By: guest on 06/20/06 at 12:00 am

Rumor is buzzing Brad Pitt and Angelina will be adopting Botswana..not a child named Botwana but THE COUNTRY!!! :D :D :D :D

Subject: Re: Brad and Angeina adopting again!

Written By: Sister Morphine on 06/20/06 at 12:05 am

Ummmmmm, okay?

Written By: Trimac20 on 06/20/06 at 12:10 am

Rumor is buzzing Brad Pitt and Angelina will be adopting Botswana..not a child named Botwana but THE COUNTRY!!! :D :D :D :D

Their house is probably big enough to accomodate the entire Botswanian population  ::)

Written By: Watcher29 on 06/20/06 at 8:05 am

One way to solve the third-world poverty issues, I guess. Get rich folks to adopt 'em all.

Yeah. That'll work.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 06/20/06 at 3:31 pm

One way to solve the third-world poverty issues, I guess. Get rich folks to adopt 'em all.

Yeah. That'll work.

Yeah, God forbid she wants to give a less-fortunate child a home.  Damn her to hell.

Written By: guest on 06/22/06 at 3:03 am

Mnay people adopt a huge number of children if they can afford it..God love 'em...

Maybe because of the media attention the starts are being despised..like Mia Farrow has about 14 kids, how many can you name or point out  of how good or bad they are?

Good intentions are fine..Angelyna, I hear is tyring to have a kid from each continent..
Brad won't have to worry..that smoking habit of his will turn him into an early grave like the 'Marlboro man', Yul Brenner, et al.

Check for new replies or respond here...