inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: James Scott Farrin (once again with William Shatner)

Written By: Mickey D. on 06/30/06 at 9:01 am

Asterik symbol * means forcing a <<whoosh>> on the piano key

"Once in a name, experience? There is a name right here in North Carolina. The name you already know. And if you've been in an accident. It's the name you need to know. * The Law Offices of JAMES SCOTT FARRIN has helped thousands to get the justice they deserved. Tell them "you mean business". * Call on the name you know. The Law Offices of JAMES SCOTT FARRIN right here in North Carolina. Call on the hurtline. I guess it's too much at the stake."

Sometimes after a serious injury when you need legal injury when you need legal advice the most, you can't get to the lawyer's office. However, there is a local law firm that is ready to help you, even if you can't get to them. I'm William Shatner. If you have a claim we're fighting for. They'l come to your home, hospitol, or office, so you can get the legal help you need. * Call on the hurtline. The Law Offices of JAMES SCOTT FARRIN right now.

Kirk out.

Subject: Re: James Scott Farrin (once again with William Shatner)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 06/30/06 at 9:58 am

He does one for Mark E. Salomone as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAE9hIQK6Eo

Subject: Re: James Scott Farrin (once again with William Shatner)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/30/06 at 10:33 am

I don't think Shatner has both oars in the water, hasn't for many years!
:D

Check for new replies or respond here...