inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: wost tv show of the 00s

Written By: FAH_Q on 07/01/06 at 1:18 am

desperate housewifes
lost
commander in cheif

Subject: Re: wost tv show of the 00s

Written By: Sister Morphine on 07/01/06 at 1:19 am

Okay.

Subject: Re: worst tv show of the 00s

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/01/06 at 1:20 am

I would not call one of the worst shows on TV.

Written By: whistledog on 07/01/06 at 1:31 am

I like to dance around in my underwear, while I pleasure myself to photographs of ALF

:o

Written By: Sister Morphine on 07/01/06 at 1:32 am

:o

LOL!!!!

Jason you are too much. 

Written By: Eac Zeffron on 07/01/06 at 1:43 am

Where's "The Suite Life of Method & Red"  :P

With poor Ashley Tisdale as the neyba laydee's neice  and Method Man partying at the hotel loby

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/01/06 at 1:47 am

Where's "The Suite Life of Method & Red"   :P

With poor Ashley Tisdale as the neyba laydee's neice  and Method Man partying at the hotel loby

never seen them
Neither have I!

Written By: Roadgeek on 07/01/06 at 1:12 pm

I hate all reality shows like American Idol. I'm probably the only one in the world who doesn't like American Idol. By the way, that Chris Daughtry guy is from my town.

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 07/01/06 at 4:34 pm

I hate all reality shows like American Idol. I'm probably the only one in the world who doesn't like American Idol. By the way, that Chris Daughtry guy is from my town.

Actually, I dont like it either ;)

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/01/06 at 4:35 pm

For me i is not the case of the worst TV show, it is more that I never watched it in the first place, and do not wish to either.

Written By: LyricBoy on 07/01/06 at 4:57 pm

I've gotta go with "Yes Dear" or "The King of Queens"... both shows completely devoid of any value, yet surprisingly they draw a big enough audience to soldier on.

Written By: whistledog on 07/01/06 at 4:59 pm

I've gotta go with "Yes Dear" or "The King of Queens"... both shows completely devoid of any value, yet surprisingly they draw a big enough audience to soldier on.

Yes, Dear has been cancelled and Next season will be the last for The King of Queens

Written By: JamieMcBain on 07/01/06 at 7:47 pm

I like Lost, hate Fear Factor.

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/01/06 at 9:51 pm

Two more programmes I have never heard off!

Written By: Trimac20 on 07/02/06 at 10:51 am

American/Australian/Canadian/Pop whatever Idol - it's kind of like a parody of itself, and in that sense it has lost all the meagre respectability it ever had.

Written By: Ebontyne on 07/02/06 at 11:58 am

Nope, I don't like it either. That Simon guy just irritates me too much. I don't relish watching someone tear other people down.

Check for new replies or respond here...