inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Britney SUCKS!!!!

Written By: rockerchick101 on 07/03/06 at 6:13 pm

>:(PLEASE!!! SOMEONE NEEDS TO TELL THIS TALENTLESS SACK OF sheesh THAT SHE IS NO LONGER A CELEBRITY!!!!!  SHE HAD HER FAME BACK IN 2000 AS A TEEN POP SINGER - A SUCKY ONE AT THAT - WHO USED HER BODY TO MAKER HERSELF FAMOUS!!!!  NOW, SHE IS NO LONGER HOT, SHE IS FAT, PREGNANT......YET, SHE SOAKS UP THE WORLD'S ATTENTION WITH HER EVERY MOVE!!!!!  SHE IS SO OVER!!!!  PLEASE, LET'S HEAR FROM SOME TALENTED WOMEN ARTISTS FOR A CHANGE AND NOT HAVE THE MUSIC INDUSTRY/MEDIA IN GENRAL OBSESSING OVER THIS UGLY, FAT PIECE OF sheesh!!!!!  IT CANNOT ALWAYS BE ABOUT sheeshNEY 24/7!!!!  I GUESS YOU'VE PROBABLY GUESSED BY NOW THAT I HATE HER WITH A PASSION!!!!  SHE CONTINUES TO TARNISH THE INTEGRITY OF WOMEN IN MUSIC BY BEING A PUBLICITY-HUNGRY WHORE!!!!!  WHY SHE NEED TO GET MARRIED WHEN SHE ALREADY SPREADS HER LEGS FOR EVERY MAN IN TOWN???!!!  SHE MAKES ME SICK!!!  :\'(  "Ohhh....I want the paparazzi to leave me alone....booo-hooooo....."SO, QUIT DOING STUPID THINGS TO MAKE THEM HOUND YOU ALL THE TIME, YOU BABY-ENDANGERING SACK OF HORSE DUNG!!!!  WITH YOU SITTING THERE WITH THE BOOBERS HOVERING OVER YOUR BARELY-THERE HALTER-TOP, THE EYE MAKEUP RUNNING DOWN YOUR TEAR-STAINED FAT UGLY-ASS MUG AND THE HO-SHORTS!!!!!!!  DRESSING LIKE A REGULAR PROSTITUTE WHEREVER YOU GO, WHINEY PIECE OF CRAP!!!!! >:(

Subject: Re: Britney SUCKS!!!!

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 07/03/06 at 6:22 pm

>:(PLEASE!!! SOMEONE NEEDS TO TELL THIS TALENTLESS SACK OF sheesh THAT SHE IS NO LONGER A CELEBRITY!!!!!  SHE HAD HER FAME BACK IN 2000 AS A TEEN POP SINGER - A SUCKY ONE AT THAT - WHO USED HER BODY TO MAKER HERSELF FAMOUS!!!!  NOW, SHE IS NO LONGER HOT, SHE IS FAT, PREGNANT......YET, SHE SOAKS UP THE WORLD'S ATTENTION WITH HER EVERY MOVE!!!!!  SHE IS SO OVER!!!!  PLEASE, LET'S HEAR FROM SOME TALENTED WOMEN ARTISTS FOR A CHANGE AND NOT HAVE THE MUSIC INDUSTRY/MEDIA IN GENRAL OBSESSING OVER THIS UGLY, FAT PIECE OF sheesh!!!!!  IT CANNOT ALWAYS BE ABOUT sheeshNEY 24/7!!!!  I GUESS YOU'VE PROBABLY GUESSED BY NOW THAT I HATE HER WITH A PASSION!!!!  SHE CONTINUES TO TARNISH THE INTEGRITY OF WOMEN IN MUSIC BY BEING A PUBLICITY-HUNGRY WHORE!!!!!  WHY SHE NEED TO GET MARRIED WHEN SHE ALREADY SPREADS HER LEGS FOR EVERY MAN IN TOWN???!!!  SHE MAKES ME SICK!!!   :\'(  "Ohhh....I want the paparazzi to leave me alone....booo-hooooo....."SO, QUIT DOING STUPID THINGS TO MAKE THEM HOUND YOU ALL THE TIME, YOU BABY-ENDANGERING SACK OF HORSE DUNG!!!!  WITH YOU SITTING THERE WITH THE BOOBERS HOVERING OVER YOUR BARELY-THERE HALTER-TOP, THE EYE MAKEUP RUNNING DOWN YOUR TEAR-STAINED FAT UGLY-ASS MUG AND THE HO-SHORTS!!!!!!!  DRESSING LIKE A REGULAR PROSTITUTE WHEREVER YOU GO, WHINEY PIECE OF CRAP!!!!! >:(

Well speak you mind why don't you    ;D

Written By: Sister Morphine on 07/03/06 at 6:24 pm

>:(PLEASE!!! SOMEONE NEEDS TO TELL THIS TALENTLESS SACK OF sheesh THAT SHE IS NO LONGER A CELEBRITY!!!!!  SHE HAD HER FAME BACK IN 2000 AS A TEEN POP SINGER - A SUCKY ONE AT THAT - WHO USED HER BODY TO MAKER HERSELF FAMOUS!!!!  NOW, SHE IS NO LONGER HOT, SHE IS FAT, PREGNANT......YET, SHE SOAKS UP THE WORLD'S ATTENTION WITH HER EVERY MOVE!!!!!  SHE IS SO OVER!!!!  PLEASE, LET'S HEAR FROM SOME TALENTED WOMEN ARTISTS FOR A CHANGE AND NOT HAVE THE MUSIC INDUSTRY/MEDIA IN GENRAL OBSESSING OVER THIS UGLY, FAT PIECE OF sheesh!!!!!  IT CANNOT ALWAYS BE ABOUT sheeshNEY 24/7!!!!  I GUESS YOU'VE PROBABLY GUESSED BY NOW THAT I HATE HER WITH A PASSION!!!!  SHE CONTINUES TO TARNISH THE INTEGRITY OF WOMEN IN MUSIC BY BEING A PUBLICITY-HUNGRY WHORE!!!!!  WHY SHE NEED TO GET MARRIED WHEN SHE ALREADY SPREADS HER LEGS FOR EVERY MAN IN TOWN???!!!  SHE MAKES ME SICK!!!  :\'(  "Ohhh....I want the paparazzi to leave me alone....booo-hooooo....."SO, QUIT DOING STUPID THINGS TO MAKE THEM HOUND YOU ALL THE TIME, YOU BABY-ENDANGERING SACK OF HORSE DUNG!!!!  WITH YOU SITTING THERE WITH THE BOOBERS HOVERING OVER YOUR BARELY-THERE HALTER-TOP, THE EYE MAKEUP RUNNING DOWN YOUR TEAR-STAINED FAT UGLY-ASS MUG AND THE HO-SHORTS!!!!!!!  DRESSING LIKE A REGULAR PROSTITUTE WHEREVER YOU GO, WHINEY PIECE OF CRAP!!!!! >:(

Grow up. 

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 07/03/06 at 6:31 pm

>:(PLEASE!!! SOMEONE NEEDS TO TELL THIS TALENTLESS SACK OF sheesh THAT SHE IS NO LONGER A CELEBRITY!!!!!  SHE HAD HER FAME BACK IN 2000 AS A TEEN POP SINGER - A SUCKY ONE AT THAT - WHO USED HER BODY TO MAKER HERSELF FAMOUS!!!!  NOW, SHE IS NO LONGER HOT, SHE IS FAT, PREGNANT......YET, SHE SOAKS UP THE WORLD'S ATTENTION WITH HER EVERY MOVE!!!!!  SHE IS SO OVER!!!!  PLEASE, LET'S HEAR FROM SOME TALENTED WOMEN ARTISTS FOR A CHANGE AND NOT HAVE THE MUSIC INDUSTRY/MEDIA IN GENRAL OBSESSING OVER THIS UGLY, FAT PIECE OF sheesh!!!!!  IT CANNOT ALWAYS BE ABOUT sheeshNEY 24/7!!!!  I GUESS YOU'VE PROBABLY GUESSED BY NOW THAT I HATE HER WITH A PASSION!!!!  SHE CONTINUES TO TARNISH THE INTEGRITY OF WOMEN IN MUSIC BY BEING A PUBLICITY-HUNGRY WHORE!!!!!  WHY SHE NEED TO GET MARRIED WHEN SHE ALREADY SPREADS HER LEGS FOR EVERY MAN IN TOWN???!!!  SHE MAKES ME SICK!!!   :\'(  "Ohhh....I want the paparazzi to leave me alone....booo-hooooo....."SO, QUIT DOING STUPID THINGS TO MAKE THEM HOUND YOU ALL THE TIME, YOU BABY-ENDANGERING SACK OF HORSE DUNG!!!!  WITH YOU SITTING THERE WITH THE BOOBERS HOVERING OVER YOUR BARELY-THERE HALTER-TOP, THE EYE MAKEUP RUNNING DOWN YOUR TEAR-STAINED FAT UGLY-ASS MUG AND THE HO-SHORTS!!!!!!!  DRESSING LIKE A REGULAR PROSTITUTE WHEREVER YOU GO, WHINEY PIECE OF CRAP!!!!! >:(

No, no, by all means.. don't hold back. Tell everyone how you REALLY feel.

Written By: Buckinghammm on 07/03/06 at 6:32 pm

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y145/Frozenfire7/Album%20of%20Awesome/CapsLock.jpg

Written By: bbigd04 on 07/03/06 at 6:39 pm

WOW.  ::)

Written By: whistledog on 07/03/06 at 7:25 pm

Britney SUCKS!!!!

Yes, but does she swallow too?

Written By: bbigd04 on 07/03/06 at 7:26 pm

I think Toxic is a good song.  :P

Written By: whistledog on 07/03/06 at 7:29 pm

I think Toxic is a good song.  :P

Nah, her best song is "I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman" because there's so much truth in it.  Have you seen her lately?  She looks like a man/woman ;D

She should change her name to Brent Spears ;D

BRENT SPEARS IS AN AWESOME SINGER!!

;D  :D  :P

Written By: bbigd04 on 07/03/06 at 7:30 pm

Nah, her best song is "I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman" because there's so much truth in it.  Have you seen her lately?  She looks like a man/woman ;D

I agree, her looks went down the toilet.

Written By: David Sari on 07/03/06 at 8:34 pm

We all hate BS

Also Madge, Maddy, Esther, Madonna whatever she is  ::) :P

Written By: Tia on 07/03/06 at 8:39 pm

i love you britney

Written By: Sister Morphine on 07/03/06 at 8:46 pm

We all hate BS

Also Madge, Maddy, Esther, Madonna whatever she is  ::) :P

Really?  I don't "hate" Britney and I don't "hate" Madonna.  Don't use the word "all" unless you know for 100% fact that what you are saying is true.

Written By: imadick on 07/03/06 at 8:48 pm

Most probably yes she might  ;D  why not give it a try?

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 07/03/06 at 8:58 pm

Most probably yes she might  ;D  why not give it a try?

Aw, grow up youse guys!
:D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 07/03/06 at 9:28 pm

OMFG....you are so effing hilarious!!! I nearly peed my pants....Brent Spears....classic!! ;D :D ;D ;)

Written By: jackas on 07/03/06 at 11:19 pm

Oh TonyStewart, you silly...!!!

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 07/03/06 at 11:31 pm

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9gnMijZ7qlE_z4BFlOjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=11sbvi1bn/EXP=1152073817/**http%3a//hostilism.com/ht/misc/lol_dog.jpg...!!!!!

Written By: Jessica on 07/03/06 at 11:38 pm

Why would Tony Stewart post on this forum? Furthermore, how would he even know about it?  ???

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 07/04/06 at 4:53 am

:P :P :P  cheers Jason you put me off my toast

;D

Written By: Jessica on 07/04/06 at 8:27 am

she riped off Rob Zombie she sucks!!!

How do you "ripe" off somebody?

Ooooooh....you meant "ripped".

1. Why would the pop princess rip off Rob Zombie? I don't remember that happening. Furthermore, what COULD she rip of from Rob?

2. If you want to argue about it, Rob Zombie remade "Brick House". Oooooh, he "riped" off the Commodores.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 07/04/06 at 8:30 am

1. Why would the pop princess rip off Rob Zombie? I don't remember that happening. Furthermore, what COULD she rip of from Rob?

2. If you want to argue about it, Rob Zombie remade "Brick House". Oooooh, he "riped" off the Commodores.

OWNED!

Written By: rockerchick101 on 07/04/06 at 10:29 am

I tell it like it is, folks!  If you don't like it, TOUGH!!!!  I'm a strong, opinionated woman, who is in a very shallow industry, which values young bimbos, like sheeshney, whose only real talent is taking off their clothes and shaking their tatas in everyone's face.  Right at a time when women rockers and women singer-songwriters were being excepted (Lilith Fair), along came sheeshney and her "Lolita" act, selling more records than any other woman, when all she basically is is a fudgeing Barbie doll!!!  And, why is it - after years of not making music - that this trainwreck still gets so much face time to this day?!?!?!  It has gotten to the point where even is she just scratches a temple, it winds up on the front page of every magazine and newspaper in the country!  So many talented women out there, and this steaming, fly-infested pile of doggiepoopie still gets all the press.....and SHE LOVES EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!!  The SKANK!!!!!

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 07/04/06 at 10:32 am

just a little typo    ;D

Written By: whistledog on 07/04/06 at 10:34 am

I tell it like it is, folks!  If you don't like it, TOUGH!!!!  I'm a strong, opinionated woman, who is in a very shallow industry, which values young bimbos, like sheeshney, whose only real talent is taking off their clothes and shaking their tatas in everyone's face.  Right at a time when women rockers and women singer-songwriters were being excepted (Lilith Fair), along came sheeshney and her "Lolita" act, selling more records than any other woman, when all she basically is is a fudging Barbie doll!!!  And, why is it - after years of not making music - that this trainwreck still gets so much face time to this day?!?!?!  It has gotten to the point where even is she just scratches a temple, it winds up on the front page of every magazine and newspaper in the country!  So many talented women out there, and this steaming, fly-infested pile of doggiepoopie still gets all the press.....and SHE LOVES EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!!  The SKANK!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS http://inthe00s.com/Smileys/santa/smiley.gif http://inthe00s.com/Smileys/santa/smiley.gif http://inthe00s.com/Smileys/santa/smiley.gif

Written By: Sister Morphine on 07/04/06 at 10:37 am

I tell it like it is, folks!  If you don't like it, TOUGH!!!!  I'm a strong, opinionated woman, who is in a very shallow industry, which values young bimbos, like sheeshney, whose only real talent is taking off their clothes and shaking their tatas in everyone's face.  Right at a time when women rockers and women singer-songwriters were being excepted (Lilith Fair), along came sheeshney and her "Lolita" act, selling more records than any other woman, when all she basically is is a fudging Barbie doll!!!  And, why is it - after years of not making music - that this trainwreck still gets so much face time to this day?!?!?!  It has gotten to the point where even is she just scratches a temple, it winds up on the front page of every magazine and newspaper in the country!  So many talented women out there, and this steaming, fly-infested pile of doggiepoopie still gets all the press.....and SHE LOVES EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!!  The SKANK!!!!!

You sound like a bitter, jealous person.  A VERY bitter and jealous person.  You think any of us care what you do for a living?  You hate her, that's nice.  But what you seem to forget is that all artists sell themselves in one way or another to make money.  She's not the first female singer to use sex to sell records and she won't be the last. 

I'll reiterate my first response:  Grow up.

Written By: Marilyn Hanson on 07/04/06 at 3:33 pm

Britney Spears is to Madonna as Nellie McKay is  to PJ Harvey  ::)

A pisspoor parody of a even better and less trashy artist

Written By: chaka on 07/04/06 at 3:40 pm

Britney? Who the f*ck is Britney?
Seriously,if you want people to stop talking about her well then maybe you should start by shutting your gob.God you are obsessed aren't you?We all know this girl can't sing,so what?
Get a life will ya.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 07/05/06 at 1:37 am

for one thing Brick House was a cover and she ripped and she ripped of superbeast if you listen to superbeast and then stronger it is the same song just slowed down and one more this ROB ZOMBIE ROCKS

Can I ask you a dumb question?  Why would Britney.......who at the time of Stronger's release was the top female pop singer of the moment......rip off some lame-ass heavy metal dude like Rob Zombie?  Why would her producers/writers sample a song from an artist her demographic has probably never heard of?  The two genres couldn't be less similar and therefore taking a sample from one to add to the other makes no sense whatsoever.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 07/05/06 at 1:53 am

one thing you suck and another thing rob zombie is not a "lame-ass" he is what make me live all you hear today is crap complete and utter crap such as coldplay and fall out boy and back to your dumb ? let me ask you a dumb waht is worng with you let me guees you like crap like coldpaly or maybe you like hauthorn hights and go into a dark corner and cut yourself because people dont "get you". to sum up you suck

Let's tackle this step-by-step, shall we?

Do I like Coldplay?  Yes
Do I like Fallout Boy?  No, but my sister does.
Do I like Hawthorne Heights?  Who the hell are they?
Do I cut myself?  Why would I do something that stupid and dangerous?  I have too many short-sleeve shirts and shorts to risk scarring my arms and legs with a razor blade. 

I am not emo.  If you took the time to read my member bio, you'd see my musical tastes run towards more classic rock/oldies than any of the current whiny crap that is currently being forced down our throats.  See, assuming things about people just makes you look dumb in comparision. 

To sum up, BE QUIET.

Written By: Jessica on 07/05/06 at 10:59 am

one thing you suck and another thing rob zombie is not a "lame-ass" he is what make me live all you hear today is crap complete and utter crap such as coldplay and fall out boy and back to your dumb ? let me ask you a dumb waht is worng with you let me guees you like crap like coldpaly or maybe you like hauthorn hights and go into a dark corner and cut yourself because people dont "get you". to sum up you suck

1. No offense, but you really need some grammar lessons.

2. If his music is what makes you live (I think that's what you said), well really, you're no better than someone who is EMO.

3. Telling someone they suck just because they disagreed with you is a wonderful way to make friends. I can only imagine what your real life is like.

Written By: Tia on 07/05/06 at 11:34 am

iomethingrongithfh_q'keybor?beuetht' my  eue.

Written By: Matt the Rat76 on 07/05/06 at 11:46 am

britney does not suck she is becoming more irrevlent since she dated and married captian redneck k-fed and he and brit becomeing mor white trash by the week month or year

Written By: Jessica on 07/05/06 at 11:53 am

iomethingrongithfh_q'keybor?beuetht' my  eue.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 07/05/06 at 3:54 pm

britney does not suck she is becoming more irrevlent since she dated and married captian redneck k-fed and he and brit becomeing mor white trash by the week month or year

Shay dat agane..umm dicshonerry

Written By: Lexus on 07/05/06 at 6:35 pm

Ashlee Simpson is far worse  :P

Though I thought she was cool when "Pieces of Me" came out and started liking less of her music after "La La" until she finally "jumped" with her "acid reflux"  ::)

Atleast she's the cutest hipster, though a fake hipster, I've seen

Written By: Tia on 07/05/06 at 9:36 pm

ashley's hilarious. i love that one, what was it, superbowl halftime where she was apparently supposed to be lip-synching or have the vocals run through one of those pitch correctors or something but it didn't work out and she just sounded HIDEOUSLY out of tune? someone sent me a link to that and i've lost it. does anyone here know where to find that?

anyway, i have to admit both her and britney are quite... well, let's just say if they threw themselves at me i'd be willing to compromise my usual high standards regarding creative talent.

Written By: Jessica on 07/05/06 at 11:29 pm

ashley's hilarious. i love that one, what was it, superbowl halftime where she was apparently supposed to be lip-synching or have the vocals run through one of those pitch correctors or something but it didn't work out and she just sounded HIDEOUSLY out of tune? someone sent me a link to that and i've lost it. does anyone here know where to find that?

anyway, i have to admit both her and britney are quite... well, let's just say if they threw themselves at me i'd be willing to compromise my usual high standards regarding creative talent.

I actually think Britney looked very good on that Harper's Bazaar cover, although she shouldn't be dyeing her hair while pregnant.

And Ashlee Simpson WAS a cutie...until she started channeling her older sister's fashion habits. :p

Written By: Sister Morphine on 07/05/06 at 11:39 pm

I actually think Britney looked very good on that Harper's Bazaar cover, although she shouldn't be dyeing her hair while pregnant.

Actually, pregnant women can dye their hair if they're past the 1st trimester.  Most hairdressers say it's okay to do so after that point.

Written By: Jessica on 07/05/06 at 11:42 pm

Actually, pregnant women can dye their hair if they're past the 1st trimester.  Most hairdressers say it's okay to do so after that point.

Really? See, that's what I get for reading that stupid (and totally unhelpful) "What to Expect When You're Expecting."

I think she looks better as a brunette. Not as white trash.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 07/05/06 at 11:49 pm

Really? See, that's what I get for reading that stupid (and totally unhelpful) "What to Expect When You're Expecting."

I think she looks better as a brunette. Not as white trash.

On another forum I'm a member this topic came up and a poster there who is a beautician said that it was okay once you're past your first trimester.  I don't know if they were right or not, but other people echoed that saying they'd heard it as well.....so I don't know if it's a truth or an urban legend.

And per her hair color, if she wants to dye her hair jet black, dummy should color the eyebrows as well.  Black hair and light eyebrows is gauche.

Check for new replies or respond here...