inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Is Regis' co-host, Kelly Ripa, really a closet lesbian???

Written By: Lukatta on 07/20/06 at 8:37 am

Because I have read someplace where someone said she was more aroused by women than she is by men.  I have even seen on her talk show that she tends to be a little more friendly with female guests than male guests.  She's usually a bit antagonistic and even at times hostile with men guests, but seems very flirty with the women.  This one time, Bill O'Reilley was on and she said she wanted women to take over the entire planet......which indicates to me that she wants the male species whiped off the face of the earth.  Everytime Nicole Kidman is on the show, she's always kind of coming on to them, and this one time Jessica Simpson was her co-host, and she flirted big time with her.  Oddly enough, she didn't really flirt with Nick Lachey when he co-hosted.  She is married to a hunky guy, who I heard was a stripper once, which makes it weird that she admittedly prefers to watch female strippers rather than male strippers.  And, she is always coming up with nasty little things to say about men on her show, which very obviously bothers Regis, but says things like..."women are better", "men are stupid, women are smart", and while she is an advocate for the prevention of violence against women, she is always alluding to women being allowed to beat up the men in their lives.  What do you think???  Think Miss Ripa is pro-woman/anti-man???  Or, is she a lesbian, who just happens to be married to a hunk???  I'm very curious, because I find her super hot!

Subject: Re: Is Regis' co-host, Kelly Ripa, really a closet lesbian???

Written By: Sister Morphine on 07/20/06 at 3:22 pm

Who cares.

Written By: LyricBoy on 07/20/06 at 3:59 pm

Lesbian or not, I'd party with her... :P

Kelly is hot.

Written By: danootaandme on 07/20/06 at 5:27 pm

Because I have read someplace where someone said she was more aroused by women than she is by men.  I have even seen on her talk show that she tends to be a little more friendly with female guests than male guests.  She's usually a bit antagonistic and even at times hostile with men guests, but seems very flirty with the women.  This one time, Bill O'Reilley was on and she said she wanted women to take over the entire planet......which indicates to me that she wants the male species whiped off the face of the earth.  Everytime Nicole Kidman is on the show, she's always kind of coming on to them, and this one time Jessica Simpson was her co-host, and she flirted big time with her.  Oddly enough, she didn't really flirt with Nick Lachey when he co-hosted.  She is married to a hunky guy, who I heard was a stripper once, which makes it weird that she admittedly prefers to watch female strippers rather than male strippers.  And, she is always coming up with nasty little things to say about men on her show, which very obviously bothers Regis, but says things like..."women are better", "men are stupid, women are smart", and while she is an advocate for the prevention of violence against women, she is always alluding to women being allowed to beat up the men in their lives.  What do you think???  Think Miss Ripa is pro-woman/anti-man???  Or, is she a lesbian, who just happens to be married to a hunk???  I'm very curious, because I find her super hot!

Are you 12?

Written By: Eac Zeffron on 07/20/06 at 5:32 pm

Her twin  Chelsea Handler is hotter and funnier  :-*  ;)

Written By: whistledog on 07/20/06 at 7:47 pm

Did you know her middle name is "Let a few farts"?

Kelly Let a few farts Ripa ;D

Written By: Foo Bar on 07/20/06 at 9:36 pm

Who cares.

Exactly.  Thread is worthless without proof in the form of MPEG, DivX, or Quicktime.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 07/20/06 at 9:38 pm

Exactly.  Thread is worthless without proof in the form of MPEG, DivX, or Quicktime.

Hee hee...

Written By: Foo Bar on 07/20/06 at 9:47 pm

They set 'em up, I knock 'em down. 

(Observe that the same comment has yet to be made in the Oprah thread :)

Written By: velvetoneo on 07/20/06 at 9:48 pm

Why has the '00s board turned into the lesbian studies clearinghouse?

Check for new replies or respond here...