inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: A question for the fellas.......

Written By: Peter Pan on 07/20/06 at 11:37 am

:DWhich music video is sexier:

"Toxic" by Britney Spears, or "Ain't No Other Man" by Christina Aguilera?????

My personal choice.......Christina's video, because I think all of Christina's videos are degrees sexier than Britney's.

Subject: Re: A question for the fellas.......

Written By: Mushroom on 07/20/06 at 3:49 pm

Uhhh, neither?

I find both of them to be tramps.  And I find nothing sexy at all about watching a tramp.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 07/20/06 at 4:01 pm

Uhhh, neither?

I find both of them to be tramps.  And I find nothing sexy at all about watching a tramp.

"Tramp" speaks to their personal lives.  I can see you saying they dress trampy because they do occasionally, but you're in effect calling them prostitutes.  That's disgusting.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 07/20/06 at 7:58 pm

I would say Christina Aguilera...because I happen to really like her.

Written By: whistledog on 07/20/06 at 8:15 pm

I need more options.  There are plenty of videos way sexier ...

The sexiest music video I've ever seen is "Stupidisco" by Junior Jack.  Nothing can beat bikini clad/topless women wrestling in a ring :o

Written By: velvetoneo on 07/20/06 at 8:17 pm

I think Christina Aguilera is better looking. Britney Spears is too "beauty queen"...though neither of them raises my cockles, obviously.

Written By: DJ Midas on 07/21/06 at 12:51 am

The sexiest music video I've ever seen is "Stupidisco" by Junior Jack.  Nothing can beat bikini clad/topless women wrestling in a ring :o

Bikini-clad women with power tools comes pretty close, like in Benni Benassi's "Satisfaction" video.  :D

Then there's nekkid women with power tools, but that wasn't a music video.  Ask Jessica.  ;D

Written By: whistledog on 07/21/06 at 12:58 am

Bikini-clad women with power tools comes pretty close, like in Benni Benassi's "Satisfaction" video.  :D

Dang, I forgot about that one  :\'(

Written By: LyricBoy on 07/21/06 at 6:57 am

I gotta go with Christina Aguilera.  :)  She's hot and her voice is incomparable.

{Disclosure: I work about 2 blocks down from her childhood home which unfortunately was bulldozed to make way for a drug store)

Written By: Satish on 07/21/06 at 7:05 am

I gotta go with the "Toxic" video, since Britney's more scantily clad in it. And I happen to find Britney hotter than Christina in the first place.

Written By: Jessica on 07/21/06 at 8:22 am

Then there's nekkid women with power tools, but that wasn't a music video.  Ask Jessica.  ;D

Well....there was music in there, if you could hear it under all the other....uhhh....noises. ;D

I gotta go with the "Toxic" video, since Britney's more scantily clad in it. And I happen to find Britney hotter than Christina in the first place.

Pffft....have you seen Britney lately? And I'm not talking about airbrushed Harper's Bazaar covers, either.

Written By: Britney Fan #1 on 07/21/06 at 9:09 am

Britney all the way!!!  Christina ain't all that hot.  She tries too hard.  First with the streaked hair and assless chaps and the multiple body piercings, now with the whole old school jazz vamp thing.  I think she is just doing whatever she can to stand out away from Britney's shadow.  Ain't never gonna' happen!!  I think Brit's finally going to come to her senses, have her baby, leave her husband and return to her hot self and release the greatest album ever recorded and knock Christina's nose outta' joint!!  Even with the newer more desheveled look, Britney is still the sexiest, hottest, most gorgeous woman ever born!  Scarlett Johansson, Angelina Jolie and Jessica Alba....and Christina Aguilera.....can all jump in a lake!!  Britney will always be hotter than any other woman!

Written By: Mushroom on 07/21/06 at 11:03 am

"Tramp" speaks to their personal lives.  I can see you saying they dress trampy because they do occasionally, but you're in effect calling them prostitutes.  That's disgusting.

I was actually trying to be polite.

Is the term "Slutty" better?  How about "Trashy", "Slatternly", or "Skanky"?

And in fact, "Tramp" is also defined as "A person regarded as promiscuous".  And that is exactly what I was refering to.

Written By: LyricBoy on 07/21/06 at 11:08 am

And in fact, "Tramp" is also defined as "A person regarded as promiscuous".  And that is exactly what I was refering to.

Yeas 'Shroom.  I can think of PLENTY of euphemisms that are less cosiderate than "trampy".  I would agree that when you look at their performing acts, Britney and Christina both have shown an abundance of slutty, trampy, trollop-like performances.

But Christina is definitely more discriminating in her personal life.  No 48-minute marriages, or marrying some gold-digging trouser snake.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 07/21/06 at 3:03 pm

You happen to know for a fact that the both of them are promiscuous?  So then you can tell me exactly how many men they've both slept with, right?  Because you seem to be quite sure of it, otherwise you wouldn't be calling them whores.

Dressing provocatively doesn't in anyway indicate what kind of person you are sexually.  You could dress like a $2 hooker and be a virgin.  You could dress like a librarian in a Christian bookstore and work the pole at Scores. 

Do you regularly make it a habit of judging women's sex lives based on what they look like?

Written By: Rice_Cube on 07/21/06 at 3:35 pm

So Mushroom said:

Which essentially is correct...in their earlier videos (from experience and from word-of-mouth since I only saw maybe one or two videos and didn't really pay attention), I'd say, yes, they dressed pretty provocatively and were obviously trying to sell with sex as well as their musical talents.

You happen to know for a fact that the both of them are promiscuous?  So then you can tell me exactly how many men they've both slept with, right?  Because you seem to be quite sure of it, otherwise you wouldn't be calling them whores.

Well, Britney Spears IS (or was, I guess she doesn't do it as much anymore now that she's pregnant, but I'm sure they still get jiggy every now and then :D ) sleeping with K-Fed, which probably has endowed her with numerous STDs and crashed her IQ about 75% :D

But the point is that, although not in every case but still notably, they sold their albums with sex, and that's not attractive to everybody.  It doesn't really matter how many men they slept with or with whom, their actions in entertaining us (as much as they could entertain us anyway) speak volumes even if they don't act the part in real life.

I also think Christina Aguilera has a better voice than Britney Spears but I wouldn't touch her with a 60-foot-pole in a biohazard suit.  That has more to do with the character she seems to portray rather than my knowledge of how many dudes she boned.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 07/21/06 at 3:41 pm

So Mushroom said:

Which essentially is correct...in their earlier videos (from experience and from word-of-mouth since I only saw maybe one or two videos and didn't really pay attention), I'd say, yes, they dressed pretty provocatively and were obviously trying to sell with sex as well as their musical talents.

Well, Britney Spears IS (or was, I guess she doesn't do it as much anymore now that she's pregnant, but I'm sure they still get jiggy every now and then :D ) sleeping with K-Fed, which probably has endowed her with numerous STDs and crashed her IQ about 75% :D

But the point is that, although not in every case but still notably, they sold their albums with sex, and that's not attractive to everybody.  It doesn't really matter how many men they slept with or with whom, their actions in entertaining us (as much as they could entertain us anyway) speak volumes even if they don't act the part in real life.

I also think Christina Aguilera has a better voice than Britney Spears but I wouldn't touch her with a 60-foot-pole in a biohazard suit.  That has more to do with the character she seems to portray rather than my knowledge of how many dudes she boned.

Then you're falsely judging her based on her appearance and using that to extrapolate that since she appears slutty or trampy, she must be a slut and a tramp.  And using sex to sell your albums, whether it be through your music videos, photo shoots......that doesn't make you a whore. 

I don't agree with constantly being half-naked in your videos because if you were blessed with a voice, much like Christina, it isn't necessary.........but if it's what they want to do and they are comfortable enough with their bodies to do it, then who am I to judge? 

Written By: Rice_Cube on 07/21/06 at 3:54 pm

Then you're falsely judging her based on her appearance and using that to extrapolate that since she appears slutty or trampy, she must be a slut and a tramp.  And using sex to sell your albums, whether it be through your music videos, photo shoots......that doesn't make you a whore. 

It doesn't make them whores, but you can't deny that a sizable number of their fans pay to see them shake their booties in scantily clad outfits, a lesser extreme of the way some people would pay to have sex with a woman.

I don't agree with constantly being half-naked in your videos because if you were blessed with a voice, much like Christina, it isn't necessary.........but if it's what they want to do and they are comfortable enough with their bodies to do it, then who am I to judge? 

Fans judge all the time.  If you decide not to, more power to you.  I just happened to decide not to watch their videos because A- I don't really like the music and B- I would rather watch something else.  Of course I suppose that I could put it on mute and just watch the gyrating... *shrug*

Written By: Sister Morphine on 07/21/06 at 3:58 pm

It doesn't make them whores, but you can't deny that a sizable number of their fans pay to see them shake their booties in scantily clad outfits, a lesser extreme of the way some people would pay to have sex with a woman.

I don't see how this connects.  When I saw Christina in concert, from what I could see....the majority of fans were female.  In my section, I counted maybe 5 or 6 guys and a couple of them were dads who brought their younger daughters to the show.  I don't deny that some fans go there to see a hot woman in barely-there short shorts, but I don't understand equating that with going to see a prostitute for sex. 

It's sad when female performers are equated with prostitutes because they don't dress like they're Amish. 

Written By: Paul on 07/21/06 at 4:28 pm

Pity...that would have won bucketloads of awards!

Written By: LyricBoy on 07/21/06 at 5:24 pm

Nothing that a few gallons of Janitor in a Drum can't handle.   :P

Written By: Sister Morphine on 07/21/06 at 5:44 pm

Britney all the way!!!  Christina ain't all that hot.  She tries too hard.  First with the streaked hair and assless chaps and the multiple body piercings, now with the whole old school jazz vamp thing.  I think she is just doing whatever she can to stand out away from Britney's shadow.  Ain't never gonna' happen!!  I think Brit's finally going to come to her senses, have her baby, leave her husband and return to her hot self and release the greatest album ever recorded and knock Christina's nose outta' joint!!  Even with the newer more desheveled look, Britney is still the sexiest, hottest, most gorgeous woman ever born!  Scarlett Johansson, Angelina Jolie and Jessica Alba....and Christina Aguilera.....can all jump in a lake!!  Britney will always be hotter than any other woman!

Are you high?

Written By: annonymouse on 07/21/06 at 6:07 pm

christina's! britney is disgusting

Written By: Jessica on 07/21/06 at 8:19 pm

Even with the newer more desheveled look, Britney is still the sexiest, hottest, most gorgeous woman ever born!  Scarlett Johansson, Angelina Jolie and Jessica Alba....and Christina Aguilera.....can all jump in a lake!!  Britney will always be hotter than any other woman!

Is that what you call looking like stereotypical trailer trash, "dishevelled"?

You have forced me to do this. So be it.

http://myspace-674.vo.llnwd.net/00952/47/65/952565674_l.jpg

Yes, I can see the hotness just rolling off of her......double chins.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 07/21/06 at 8:25 pm

That was so hot it scalded through my optic nerve.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 07/21/06 at 8:28 pm

In all fairness, she is pregnant so I don't expect her to look like Kate Moss.  However she could have looked a lot better.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 07/21/06 at 8:30 pm

She's like the model for Pregnant White-Trash Barbie.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 07/21/06 at 8:31 pm

here are a few more...for your viewing pleasure! ;) All I can say is.....what wonders make-up can do for a person!! :o

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9gnMiLlfsFEwMEANT6jzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=11kmrvk6a/EXP=1153618021/**http%3a//2zod.com/news/britney.jpg

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9gnMiMsf8FEK6wAhsGjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=1217mm7m2/EXP=1153618092/**http%3a//64.33.101.211/schmorg/ugly-britney.jpg

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9gnMiFxf8FECFMBOBejzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=1225bse2g/EXP=1153618161/**http%3a//64.33.101.211/schmorg/ugly-britney2.jpg

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9gnMiigf8FEUWMB1NyjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=12dg008ne/EXP=1153618208/**http%3a//www.stereogum.com/img/whitetrashbritney2_thumb.jpg

Written By: Jessica on 07/21/06 at 8:32 pm

In all fairness, she is pregnant so I don't expect her to look like Kate Moss.  However she could have looked a lot better.

Yeah, I didn't look stellar when I was knocked up, but man, she could've done something else with her makeup and her clothes, considering she was on national television and all. I think more people would have taken her interview seriously if she had worn something other than cutoffs (?).

Written By: Sister Morphine on 07/21/06 at 8:33 pm

Yeah, I didn't look stellar when I was knocked up, but man, she could've done something else with her makeup and her clothes, considering she was on national television and all. I think more people would have taken her interview seriously if she had worn something other than cutoffs (?).

According to the stories that came out after that interview aired, she didn't have any stylists or whatnot help her get ready.  She did her own hair and make-up.  When Matt Lauer saw her looking like that, he thought he came on the wrong day.  Now that's embarrassing.

Written By: danootaandme on 07/22/06 at 9:33 am

She is playing to her audience, just take a walk through most any mall and you will see her army of adoring, washed out, eyesores trying to be just like her.

Written By: Jessica on 07/22/06 at 9:39 am

She is playing to her audience, just take a walk through most any mall and you will see her army of adoring, washed out, eyesores trying to be just like her.

One hopes that they're not following her to the full extent and getting knocked up for that authentic "barefoot and pregnant" look. :P

Written By: Mushroom on 07/22/06 at 10:45 am

Look again at what I said.  "A person regarded as promiscuous".

And there is little doubt that in their clothing choices, dancing styles, and songs that this was the image they were trying to make.  Compare her choices with earlier "Teenage pop stars" like Tiffany.  When Tiffany posed nude in 2002 for Playboy, a lot of people were surprised.  If either of these cingers posed for Playboy tomorrow, hardly anybody would bat an eye.

I am making no comment on their behavior, nor on their values.  I am making an opinion based on their image.  And I am not the only one to have made this kind of comparison.  Several years ago, Mad TV did a spot on Brittney that basically stated that her image was based largely on being an underage sex idol.  The career of Christina is largely along the same mold.

And interestingly, did many of you know that Ms. Spears is a fervent Republican, and that she has publically spoken of her support of President Bush.  8)

Written By: Sister Morphine on 07/22/06 at 12:16 pm

And interestingly, did many of you know that Ms. Spears is a fervent Republican, and that she has publically spoken of her support of President Bush.  8)

Is this supposed to mean something.........?

I buy music from artists because I like the music, not because of politics.  I'm not a fan of the Dixie Chicks' political opinions, but I'm still seeing them on tour when they come to Atlanta.

In regards to Christina, you should try turning off the videos and actually listening to her music.  Unlike other pop tarts whose main selling point is the image, she actually has talent.

Written By: Mushroom on 07/22/06 at 12:25 pm

In regards to Christina, you should try turning off the videos and actually listening to her music.  Unlike other pop tarts who's main selling point is the image, she actually has talent.

Well, that might work if I ever watched their videos or listened to their music.  The only "videos" of theirs I have seen have either been TV commercials, or the one by one of the two girls that is basically just a remake of the old Flashdance - Paula Abdul video of decades ago.

I do not watch music videos (made in the last 10+ years).  I do not listen to pop music, nor do I listen to Top 40 stations.  I have had to play their music when I worked as a DJ, but I tried to never do it more then once a night.  I would probably rather tear my fingernails out with pliers then listen to it more then that.  Of course, I felt the same way about the Backdoor Boys, N'Sync, and every other teen pop singer/band I can remember.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 07/22/06 at 12:43 pm

Well, that might work if I ever watched their videos or listened to their music.  The only "videos" of theirs I have seen have either been TV commercials, or the one by one of the two girls that is basically just a remake of the old Flashdance - Paula Abdul video of decades ago.

I do not watch music videos (made in the last 10+ years).  I do not listen to pop music, nor do I listen to Top 40 stations.  I have had to play their music when I worked as a DJ, but I tried to never do it more then once a night.  I would probably rather tear my fingernails out with pliers then listen to it more then that.  Of course, I felt the same way about the Backdoor Boys, N'Sync, and every other teen pop singer/band I can remember.

Backdoor Boys?  Look, I'm no fan of the Backstreet Boys, but I'm not going to insinuate they're gay.  How old are you?  13?  And neither of the two did a video like the movie Flashdance.  That was Jennifer Lopez.  Christina doesn't do the kind of music you're describing anymore.  She's moved past that.  Both her previous album Stripped and her new one, Back to Basics, are light years away from her first album AND any of that other teen pop stuff.  I dislike rap music, but at least I've listened to it first before I've slammed the genre.  You talk about her songs aiding to the image of her being promiscuous, yet you admit you don't listen to the music.  If you actually DID bother to listen to it, you'd see your assessment is wrong.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 07/22/06 at 12:45 pm

Backdoor Boys?  Look, I'm no fan of the Backstreet Boys, but I'm not going to insinuate they're gay.  How old are you?  13?  And neither of the two did a video like the movie Flashdance.  That was Jennifer Lopez.  Christina doesn't do the kind of music you're describing anymore.  She's moved past that.  Both her previous album Stripped and her new one, Back to Basics, are light years away from her first album AND any of that other teen pop stuff.  I dislike rap music, but at least I've listened to it first before I've slammed the genre.  You talk about her songs aiding to the image of her being promiscuous, yet you admit you don't listen to the music.  If you actually DID bother to listen to it, you'd see your assessment is wrong.

I agree. Christina is very talented and she has matured quite a lot since her "Genie in a Bottle" days.

Written By: Lukatta on 07/22/06 at 3:55 pm

here are a few more...for your viewing pleasure! ;) All I can say is.....what wonders make-up can do for a person!! :o
:P ;) :)  My god!!!  She is so gorgeous, even with all the pimples and bad hair!!  Unlike CRAPstina and all the other young starlets out there, Britney was blessed with natural beauty.  She looks better in this picture than Jessica Alba ever could in a bikini, or Alyssa Milano ever could naked!!  Brit doesn't need makeup in order to look beautiful.  And, with the pregnant picture during the Matt Lauer interview, she looks more beautiful than any other woman, because she is glowing from being pregnant!  She will always be the most popular, lusted over, wanted, desirable, talanted, admired, famous woman ever born.  No other woman will ever be more famous than Britney Spears!  Just saying her name generates excitement.

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9gnMiLlfsFEwMEANT6jzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=11kmrvk6a/EXP=1153618021/**http%3a//2zod.com/news/britney.jpg

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9gnMiMsf8FEK6wAhsGjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=1217mm7m2/EXP=1153618092/**http%3a//64.33.101.211/schmorg/ugly-britney.jpg

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9gnMiFxf8FECFMBOBejzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=1225bse2g/EXP=1153618161/**http%3a//64.33.101.211/schmorg/ugly-britney2.jpg

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9gnMiigf8FEUWMB1NyjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=12dg008ne/EXP=1153618208/**http%3a//www.stereogum.com/img/whitetrashbritney2_thumb.jpg

Written By: whistledog on 07/22/06 at 4:22 pm

She looks better in this picture than Jessica Alba ever could in a bikini

OK now you're just talking crazy

Britney Spears is no prize, and never will be, except for maybe the consolation prize, which is usually the one people settle with when they can't have the top prizes

Written By: Rice_Cube on 07/22/06 at 4:23 pm

OK now you're just talking crazy

Britney Spears is no prize, and never will be, except for maybe the consolation prize, which is usually the one people settle with when they can't have the top prizes

Well, she DOES have a crapload of $$$...

Written By: LyricBoy on 07/22/06 at 4:48 pm

I do not know why peoiple would be surprised that other people think that Britney is slutty.  I mean, the vast majority of her videos are slutty by nature.  She dresses provocatively (well before the whole preggers thing).  And then there was that whole tonsil-hockey thing with Madonna.  Not to mention the 48-hour-marriage.  If you project "slutty" long enough OF COURSE people will think you are slutty, although perhaps not as extreme as slatternly.

Let's look at some other actors:

-Kim Cattral almost always plays roles that are ultra-slutty (not 100% of the time but her big roles).  She even does slutty TV ads.  Her signature roles?  Sex in the City, and as "Lassie" in Porky's.  So yeah, some people think she is slutty. 

-John Wayne was not a cowboy in real life, but he played one so many times that people assumed all sorts of things about him and the cowboy way.  Perhaps incorrectly, but understandably.

-Val Kilmer has played roles as diverse as "Ice Man" in Top Gun.  He played Jim Morrisson in The Doors, and he played John C. Holmes in "Wonderland".  But people do not think that he is a naval aviator.  They do not think that he is a heroin-addicted drunk who whips it out on stage.  They do not think that he is a porn star either.  The roles he chooses are diverse ad so he has not typecast himself in the eyes of the public.

So while Brit and Xtrina may not be sluts in real life, one can understand how people could come to the incorrect conclusion.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 07/22/06 at 4:50 pm

Duran Duran's "Girls on Film" have topless mud-wrestling bikini clad women in a ring (I think).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2mgD-6Nwh0

Written By: velvetoneo on 07/22/06 at 4:53 pm

Britney Spears is way, way, way past her peak. The only reason she stays mildly popular is her capitalization of tabloid attention, but that's starting to backfire (ditto with Jessica Simpson, et. al.) Christina has returned into a respectable pop star in recent years, who's able to maintain fame without the tabloids.

Written By: Lukatta on 07/22/06 at 11:16 pm

Britney Spears is way, way, way past her peak. The only reason she stays mildly popular is her capitalization of tabloid attention, but that's starting to backfire (ditto with Jessica Simpson, et. al.) Christina has returned into a respectable pop star in recent years, who's able to maintain fame without the tabloids.

NO WAYYY is Brit past her peak!!!!  She's coming back with a brand new album as soon as she has this baby!!!!  Every man in the world still fantasizes about her, because she is a MAJOR BABE!!!!!!!!  Christina will never be as big, or iconic, as Britney, or as good looking either.  Chritina's new album is going to sink faster than the Titanic, and while Brit's long awaited post baby LP will be selling like hotcakes in every record store in town, Christina's record is only going to be sold at local 7-11's, cause it's CRAP!!!!  

BTW, a word to Avril LaVigne......keep your husband in check, as I hear he has it pretty bad for Britney.  He even said in an interview that he wishes Britney would leave K-Fed and run away with him.  He also talked about this perverted sex fantasy he has about Britney, just days before his secret wedding to Avril.  So, Avril, being that Britney is sexier than you, better looking than you, hotter than you, a better singer than you and more popular than you could ever be, keep an eye on your man!

Scarlett Johansson also SUCKS!!!  Sexiest woman alive my ass!!  That title can only belong to the one and only Britney Spears!!  No other woman in the world is worthy of that title than she is!!  Scarllet couldn't even shine Britney's shoes!!

Britney is the hottest woman ever born!!

Written By: Rice_Cube on 07/22/06 at 11:22 pm

To be honest, I still think to this day that Britney Spears' eyes are a bit too far apart...she kind of looks like what would happen if I smash a deer's nose in :o

Written By: velvetoneo on 07/22/06 at 11:23 pm

NO WAYYY is Brit past her peak!!!!  She's coming back with a brand new album as soon as she has this baby!!!!  Every man in the world still fantasizes about her, because she is a MAJOR BABE!!!!!!!!  Christina will never be as big, or iconic, as Britney, or as good looking either.  Chritina's new album is going to sink faster than the Titanic, and while Brit's long awaited post baby LP will be selling like hotcakes in every record store in town, Christina's record is only going to be sold at local 7-11's, cause it's CRAP!!!!  

BTW, a word to Avril LaVigne......keep your husband in check, as I hear he has it pretty bad for Britney.  He even said in an interview that he wishes Britney would leave K-Fed and run away with him.  He also talked about this perverted sex fantasy he has about Britney, just days before his secret wedding to Avril.  So, Avril, being that Britney is sexier than you, better looking than you, hotter than you, a better singer than you and more popular than you could ever be, keep an eye on your man!

Scarlett Johansson also SUCKS!!!  Sexiest woman alive my ass!!  That title can only belong to the one and only Britney Spears!!  No other woman in the world is worthy of that title than she is!!  Scarllet couldn't even shine Britney's shoes!!

Do you want some prozac? It's good for what ails ya.

Written By: Jessica on 07/22/06 at 11:30 pm

Scarllet couldn't even shine Britney's shoes!!

No, because Scarlett is too busy being a classy, beautiful movie star to bother with trying to shine Britney's flip flops. Wait...does Britney even own shoes?

Written By: velvetoneo on 07/22/06 at 11:34 pm

No, because Scarlett is too busy being a classy, beautiful movie star to bother with trying to shine Britney's flip flops. Wait...does Britney even own shoes?

Britney is currently modeling the "barefoot and pregnant wastrel" look for fall 2006 for Chanel.

I mean, if Britney's the hottest woman in the world, than my name is Queen Martika of the Netherlands and I own one thousand miniature ponies that I am able to make dance at my slightest whim.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 07/22/06 at 11:36 pm

I thought Martika was a band...?  I may be mistaken.

Written By: velvetoneo on 07/22/06 at 11:37 pm

I thought Martika was a band...?  I may be mistaken.

They are. But you get my drift.

I'm hotter than Britney Spears, for christ's sake. At least I wear shoes and don't change my baby at the Victoria's Secret.

Written By: Jessica on 07/22/06 at 11:38 pm

Britney is currently modeling the "barefoot and pregnant wastrel" look for fall 2006 for Chanel.

I mean, if Britney's the hottest woman in the world, than my name is Queen Martika of the Netherlands and I own one thousand miniature ponies that I am able to make dance at my slightest whim.

Yes....and I will go with my old standard....if Britney is hot, then I'm a virgin. And considering I have a child, there you go. ;D

And you get applause for that imagery, Queen. :D

Written By: Rice_Cube on 07/22/06 at 11:39 pm

Britney isn't ugly, but she isn't uberhot either.

I think Christina Aguilera is prettier.  Even if they dress trashy :D

Written By: velvetoneo on 07/22/06 at 11:42 pm

Yes....and I will go with my old standard....if Britney is hot, then I'm a virgin. And considering I have a child, there you go. ;D

And you get applause for that imagery, Queen. :D

From now on...I shall be known as Queen Martika of the Netherlands and I demand tribute in the form of tulip bulbs and Delft tiles, and the first-born son of every board member to be trained as my personal servants, so that I'll import coffee to ye all in my benevolent ways, via the Dutch inthe00s company.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 07/22/06 at 11:44 pm

I'm not sure our firstborn son will be too keen on that :D

Written By: Jessica on 07/22/06 at 11:44 pm

From now on...I shall be known as Queen Martika of the Netherlands and I demand tribute in the form of tulip bulbs and Delft tiles, and the first-born son of every board member to be trained as my personal servants, so that I'll import coffee to ye all in my benevolent ways, via the Dutch inthe00s company.

Give me your address. I'll ship my son right away. ;D

Written By: Sister Morphine on 07/22/06 at 11:44 pm

NO WAYYY is Brit past her peak!!!!  She's coming back with a brand new album as soon as she has this baby!!!!  Every man in the world still fantasizes about her, because she is a MAJOR BABE!!!!!!!!  Christina will never be as big, or iconic, as Britney, or as good looking either.  Chritina's new album is going to sink faster than the Titanic, and while Brit's long awaited post baby LP will be selling like hotcakes in every record store in town, Christina's record is only going to be sold at local 7-11's, cause it's CRAP!!!! 

BTW, a word to Avril LaVigne......keep your husband in check, as I hear he has it pretty bad for Britney.  He even said in an interview that he wishes Britney would leave K-Fed and run away with him.  He also talked about this perverted sex fantasy he has about Britney, just days before his secret wedding to Avril.  So, Avril, being that Britney is sexier than you, better looking than you, hotter than you, a better singer than you and more popular than you could ever be, keep an eye on your man!

Scarlett Johansson also SUCKS!!!  Sexiest woman alive my ass!!  That title can only belong to the one and only Britney Spears!!  No other woman in the world is worthy of that title than she is!!  Scarllet couldn't even shine Britney's shoes!!

Get a life, spedhead.

Written By: whistledog on 07/22/06 at 11:45 pm

Britney Spears is an airhead.  I heard that the smartest thing to come out of her mouth was Einstein's penis :D

Written By: Rice_Cube on 07/22/06 at 11:46 pm

Britney Spears is an airhead.  I heard that the smartest thing to come out of her mouth was Einstein's penis :D

Oooh, that's a yo mama joke!  :D

Written By: velvetoneo on 07/22/06 at 11:47 pm

Give me your address. I'll ship my son right away. ;D

Erm...2600 Van Ockleman Drive, Amsterdam NE. I live in the big house with all the black men. Is he trained in keeping a fine wine cellar?

Speaking of Einstein, things German Jews have invented: the theory of relativity...sexology...and communism.

Written By: whistledog on 07/22/06 at 11:47 pm

Oooh, that's a yo mama joke!  :D

You can use it if you like.  I never made it to Round 3, so I can't ;D

Written By: Jessica on 07/22/06 at 11:51 pm

Erm...2600 Van Ockleman Drive, Amsterdam NE. I live in the big house with all the black men. Is he trained in keeping a fine wine cellar?

Speaking of Einstein, things German Jews have invented: the theory of relativity...sexology...and communism.

No, but you can use him to organize your shoes. He's great at that. ;D

Written By: Rice_Cube on 07/22/06 at 11:52 pm

And your Kleenex too!

Written By: velvetoneo on 07/22/06 at 11:53 pm

The queen owns several thousand pairs of shoes; all of them are various obscure shades of green. And she needs a new organizer to divide them between the hundreds of shades in her collection.

Written By: Lukatta on 07/23/06 at 9:55 am

>:(All of you saying sheesh like....."If Britney is sexy, I'm a virgin", and all that nasty crap should really crawl out from under the rock they have been living in for the past several years!!!  Britney Spears is UBERHOT!!!!  You know why she wasn't stopped from changing her baby's daiper in public, or placing her bare feet on table tops at lavish restaurants???  Cause all the guys who work there are so starstruck and taken with her beauty, they just let her do what she wants.  If this were, say, Eva Longoria, they'd probably toss her out!  But, because Britney is so much sexier and more drop-dead-gorgeous than Eva, or any other woman on earth, she gets away with everything! 

And, to the sicko who called Scarlett Johansson "classy", get a life!!  Apparently, you haven't heard that she blew some older actor dude in an elevator at the Oscars a few years back, and that she only dates men over 30!!  She's, like, 20, so she has been around the block more than Britney.  Britney, even with her controversial image, is more beautiful than an angel and has a good heart!  Scarlett, and alot of the other young lasses out there, are self-centered and only care about themselves.

Written By: velvetoneo on 07/23/06 at 10:38 am

>:(All of you saying sheesh like....."If Britney is sexy, I'm a virgin", and all that nasty crap should really crawl out from under the rock they have been living in for the past several years!!!  Britney Spears is UBERHOT!!!!  You know why she wasn't stopped from changing her baby's daiper in public, or placing her bare feet on table tops at lavish restaurants???  Cause all the guys who work there are so starstruck and taken with her beauty, they just let her do what she wants.  If this were, say, Eva Longoria, they'd probably toss her out!  But, because Britney is so much sexier and more drop-dead-gorgeous than Eva, or any other woman on earth, she gets away with everything! 

And, to the sicko who called Scarlett Johansson "classy", get a life!!  Apparently, you haven't heard that she blew some older actor dude in an elevator at the Oscars a few years back, and that she only dates men over 30!!  She's, like, 20, so she has been around the block more than Britney.  Britney, even with her controversial image, is more beautiful than an angel and has a good heart!  Scarlett, and alot of the other young lasses out there, are self-centered and only care about themselves.

Again...if Britney Spears is more than the over-the-hill pedophile fodder I've always thought she was, I'm a supermodel. She's never been a "real woman" with true glamour...she's a "girl."

Written By: chaka on 07/23/06 at 11:03 am

This Britney-Christina comparison is so bloody old.....why can't people get over it?
If you like Britney,good for you;if you prefer Christina well go ahead.
Seriously I can't give a sh!t.

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/23/06 at 11:13 am

:O But he's dead!

Written By: Sister Morphine on 07/23/06 at 11:25 am

Are you stoned?  You must be to be defending Britney like she was your damn mother. 

Written By: Marty McFly on 07/23/06 at 1:38 pm

In the words of Butthead, "Settle down, Beavis". ;D

Dude, seriously I'll admit I think she's sorta hot (I'm her age, btw) and even thought I felt I was way too old to like her music when she got popular, I (secretly, lol) liked "Sometimes".

Anything is possible in terms of a comeback (hey, Tina Turner, Starship and ZZ Top, among many other older bands, made huge comebacks in the '80s; Cher and Santana did it around 1999, etc), but I really do believe Britney's glory days as a commercial pop star are over. Late 1998-2001 was more "her time" musically. That doesn't mean she'll never be successful in other ways, but like I said, her musical career peaked a few years ago.

That's what everyone is trying to say, I believe.

P.S. It's not a personal insult against her or anything. There's alot of artists (especially '80s bands ;) ) I like whom I wished hadn't "faded away" commercially, but just because I'm a fan, it doesn't change the fact they did (unfortunately).

Written By: Jessica on 07/23/06 at 3:27 pm

You know why she wasn't stopped from changing her baby's daiper in public, or placing her bare feet on table tops at lavish restaurants???  Cause all the guys who work there are so starstruck and taken with her beauty, they just let her do what she wants.

They were probably so appalled at her bad manners that they COULDN'T say anything. My god, changing your baby's diaper in public like that is nasty. And the foot thing is just unsanitary, especially if she's been wallowing in pig sh*t.

I have a life, thank you.The blowjob thing never happened, it's fine to date men over 30, Britney is no angel, and she's just as self centered as everyone else.

Keep your ramblings coming though. You are hilarious! ;D

Written By: Eac Zeffron on 07/23/06 at 6:09 pm

Deborah Gibson is the goddess of pop  8) :-*

Though she may not be as famous anymore, but she ain't tabloid trash. Not to mention  still releasing good music and being a successful stage actress.

http://www.discomuseum.com/DebbieGibson.html

Scarlett Johanssen is hot, though Ashley Tisdale is a better actress  since the only Scarlett movie I liked was "Lost In Translation"

"The Island", a waste of 9 bucks  :P

Good thing that inane Disney movie was made for TV  ::)

Written By: Sister Morphine on 07/23/06 at 6:17 pm

Deborah Gibson is the goddess of pop  8) :-*

Though she may not be as famous anymore, but she ain't tabloid trash. Not to mention  still releasing good music and being a successful stage actress.

http://www.discomuseum.com/DebbieGibson.html

Scarlett Johanssen is hot, though Ashley Tisdale is a better actress  since the only Scarlett movie I liked was "Lost In Translation"

"The Island", a waste of 9 bucks  :P

Good thing that inane Disney movie was made for TV  ::)

YAY FOR MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES!!

Written By: P.E.D. on 08/03/06 at 1:15 pm

I don't care or give a crap for either of them..had I been 12 when the Britney-Aguilera era started, maybe I would. But as far as just their appearance and attractiveness is concerned, I think Christina is much much more physically attractive than Britney, especially when her hair is dark. But the musical "talent" of both bores me to tears. And I don't know about Aguilera's ideas about raising children, but we have seen how Britney is with hers..and that alone makes my rating of her drop from 0 to -10.

Written By: bj26 on 08/03/06 at 1:49 pm

I'm going (or wish I was going) with Christina, as she's been fixed up and looks chevere (Puerto Rican for looking good)!

Written By: annonymouse on 08/03/06 at 3:24 pm

Get a life, spedhead.

i'm slowly begining to not cringe at everything you say. here's a karma point
   this guy's hillarious.

Written By: annonymouse on 08/03/06 at 3:35 pm

If this were, say, Eva Longoria, they'd probably toss her out!  But, because Britney is so much sexier and more drop-dead-gorgeous than Eva, or any other woman on earth, she gets away with everything! 

there's no way you just compared britney to Eva Longoria. no way.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/29/06 at 12:55 pm

definitely Christina! She looks really pretty now!

Written By: Mushroom on 09/29/06 at 4:38 pm

I personally could not care if both of them were virgins, nor if they had done group scenes with their entire band and dance crew.  I was refering to their stage persona.

And I do not equate "skanky dress" with "skanky person".  You have had performers in the past that gave the appearance of being a saint in public, then later on we find out what they were like away from the "Bright Lights" (Bob Crane comes to mind).  And there is a distinct difference between "Sexy" and "Slutty".  There are a lot of women that dressed sexy, but did not look slutty.  Early Madonna, Janet Jackson, Paula Abdul, Jennifer Beals, the list goes on and on.

From everything I have seen, their performances and songs are mostly about sex.  Their dress is often worse then that used by strippers.  So I could not care what their private lives are like, their stage persona turns me off.

Written By: annonymouse on 10/11/06 at 6:21 pm

[quote author=

Written By: La Roche on 10/13/06 at 3:37 pm

Do you regularly make it a habit of judging women's sex lives based on what they look like?

It's a personal hobby of mine.

I have a little notebook and everything.

Check for new replies or respond here...