inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Anyone Like the Gilmore Girls? If so, what do u think will happen this season?

Written By: kellygoo72 on 08/07/06 at 9:09 am

Hi there... Just wondering if there are any Gilmore Girls fans on here?  The new season will be starting soon and the 1st season without the creators at the helm... Last season was alright, I feel it lost  astep but I just love L Graham and am looking forward to the new season.  I never had a close relationship with my mom growing up and I think thats what drew me to the show, I know its a younger persons show but I so do Love it < my gulity pleasure>... Just wondering what u think will or should happen this season?  I really liked the way it ended last season, even though I do want to see Luke and Lorelai together, Im hoping the show doesnt lose its charm?

Subject: Re: Anyone Like the Gilmore Girls? If so, what do u think will happen this season?

Written By: P.E.D. on 08/07/06 at 3:41 pm

not a huge fan, but love melissa mccarthy..she is WAY underrated. Cute and a good actress.

Subject: Re: Anyone Like the Gilmore Girls? If so, what do u think will happen this season?

Written By: kellygoo72 on 08/07/06 at 4:06 pm

not a huge fan, but love melissa mccarthy..she is WAY underrated. Cute and a good actress.

I agree with M MC carthy, she is talented and cute.. She is good in comedy and drama.  Her character of Sookie is just perfect, shes so likeable and quirky

Check for new replies or respond here...