inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: christina aguilera

Written By: shaneiscrazy on 08/10/06 at 11:58 am

i was listening to her new album on  the mtv.com and she is truly amazing no one will ever compare her to britney spears agian once they hear this album

Subject: Re: christina aguilera

Written By: Schillingfan on 08/10/06 at 12:09 pm

She is better than most singers today and she is really amazing and even though I'm not a fan- I really do think that

Written By: shaneiscrazy on 08/10/06 at 12:49 pm

im not even really a fan but this album blew me away theres nothing that sounds like it today

Written By: whistledog on 08/10/06 at 4:50 pm

Her new song "Ain't No Other Man" is easily her best yet.  It's the first song she's had that I really enjoy

Written By: Brian06 on 08/10/06 at 4:57 pm

She's great and very talented.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 08/10/06 at 5:05 pm

I've had the album for the last week and a half now.  It really is phenomenal.  Makes Me Wanna Pray, ANOM, Understand, Slow Down Baby, Oh Mother, Still Dirty, I Got Trouble, Mercy On Me, and Hurt are all stand-out tracks.

Written By: Schillingfan on 08/11/06 at 3:28 pm

Her new song "Ain't No Other Man" is easily her best yet.  It's the first song she's had that I really enjoy

Second best next to her song "Dirrty"

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/11/06 at 6:55 pm

She's great and very talented.

Absolutely.  If she were not married I'd party with her.   :P

Written By: whistledog on 01/29/07 at 10:59 pm

I still really enjoy this song.  I'm not too crazy about "Hurt" though

Written By: malibumike65 on 01/29/07 at 11:09 pm

i was listening to her new album on  the mtv.com and she is truly amazing no one will ever compare her to britney spears agian once they hear this album

Christine has always been able to sing circles around Britney. Look at their differing singing styles. I have truly never heard Brit belt out a tune with the intensity of most of the songs Christine has in her catalog. Agulerra has the pipes to hang with Whitney, not Britney, in my opinion.

Written By: tv on 01/29/07 at 11:53 pm

Christine has always been able to sing circles around Britney. Look at their differing singing styles. I have truly never heard Brit belt out a tune with the intensity of most of the songs Christine has in her catalog. Agulerra has the pipes to hang with Whitney, not Britney, in my opinion.
Christina was always a different artist than Britney anyway. I think they were compared in 1999 because they both came through the Mickey Mouse Club together when they were younger and the the media built up a rivalary between the 2 artists back in 1999. On a side note  I was just listening to "Genie In a Bottle" yesterday. I was actually noglastic for "Genie In a Bottle".

Personally, I liked "Beautiful" and "Reflections" by Christina as her best songs. I thought "Beautiful" was an enpowering song and one of the best songs of the 00's easily.

Written By: Brian06 on 01/30/07 at 12:01 am

Christina was always a different artist than Britney anyway. I think they were compared in 1999 because they both came through the Mickey Mouse Club together when they were younger and the the media built up a rivalary between the 2 artists back in 1999. On a side note  I was just listening to "Genie In a Bottle" yesterday. I was actually noglastic for "Genie In a Bottle".

Personally, I liked "Beautiful" and "Reflections" by Christina as her best songs. I thought "Beautiful" was an enpowering song and one of the best songs of the 00's easily.

Yeah I agree, "Beautiful" is a great song.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 01/30/07 at 12:02 am

Christina was called "The Diva" on MMC by the other kids.  If you go to YouTube and search for MMC videos, you'll see quite a few where she's singing lead, and you can just tell how much better she is than the others.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/30/07 at 11:18 am

Christina has an amazing and powerful voice...Britney has a whining and annoying voice.....it always sounds like she is trying way too hard.

Written By: Suicidal Blonde on 01/30/07 at 1:20 pm

I like her song "Hurt". She does have an amazing voice.

Check for new replies or respond here...