inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Is K-Fed's CD still going to be released?

Written By: batfan2005 on 08/12/06 at 11:10 am

Does anybody happen to know if K-Fed's CD is still coming out? It was scheduled to be released this month, but I haven't seen any signs or heard anything about it lately. I was wondering if it got cancelled or pushed back. Not that I was looking forward to it or anything. Hearing "PopoZao" was bad enough. I was just curious.

Subject: Re: Is K-Fed's CD still going to be released?

Written By: Gis on 08/14/06 at 2:56 am

Apparently he is shooting a video for his first single and Britney was there supporting him................ :P

Written By: Sister Morphine on 08/14/06 at 3:01 am

Kevin Federline having a recording contract is concrete proof that they will give ANYONE a record deal.  I think I'll record my cat coughing up a hairball and see if it gets on TRL.

Written By: Jessica on 08/14/06 at 1:21 pm

Kevin Federline having a recording contract is concrete proof that they will give ANYONE a record deal.  I think I'll record my cat coughing up a hairball and see if it gets on TRL.

No matter what that worthless piece of cr*p says, he'll never make it on his own. He got a contract because he's screwing Britney, he got exposure because he's screwing Britney, and I'm sure he'll get airplay because he's SCREWING BRITNEY.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 08/14/06 at 4:05 pm

No matter what that worthless piece of cr*p says, he'll never make it on his own. He got a contract because he's screwing Britney, he got exposure because he's screwing Britney, and I'm sure he'll get airplay because he's SCREWING BRITNEY.

Did you hear?  He said he's going to be bigger and hotter than Justin Timberlake.  ::)

Written By: Jessica on 08/14/06 at 4:17 pm

Did you hear?  He said he's going to be bigger and hotter than Justin Timberlake.   ::)

BAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!

Yes, I can see it now....Justin Timberlake has like the hottest song at the clubs right now.....I'm sure K-Fed is going to top it!

As for being hotter...I ain't touching that one. :-X

Written By: packerhawk24 on 08/14/06 at 4:21 pm

The only celebrity on the planet who deserves fame perhaps LESS than Federline is Paris Hilton.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 08/14/06 at 4:59 pm

Did you hear?  He said he's going to be bigger and hotter than Justin Timberlake.   ::)

;D

In Delusiononalville, on the planet When Hell Freezes Over!

;D

Check for new replies or respond here...