inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: whitney and osama

Written By: shaneiscrazy on 08/21/06 at 7:53 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,209691,00.html

WTF?

Subject: Re: whitney and osama

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 08/21/06 at 8:40 pm

WTF do you expect from FOX News?  Might as well start thumbing through those check-out line tabloids!  It does remember of the report that Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You" was Saddam Hussein's election theme song!  What was the opposition's theme song?  Not fair. That's a trick question!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/09/smokin.gif

Written By: Davester on 08/21/06 at 8:53 pm

Repressed sexuality and shame-clouded plunges into hilarious debauchery, followed by self-righteous periods of 'purification'.  Osama sounds like most hardcore Christians I knew...

I figured she could do better than Bobby...go ;)...

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 08/22/06 at 4:02 pm

I didn't think Osama's health would permit much hardcore partying!
:-\\

Written By: Chris MegatronTHX on 08/24/06 at 6:15 am

Bin Laden's "girlfriend".  LOL.  I'm sure she was just a concubine or something, and not girlfriend in the way Westerners think. 

If he didn't think much of Black people, then why did he like Whitney Houston so much?  And isn't this lady Black herself?

Written By: Matt the Rat76 on 08/24/06 at 2:36 pm

ok ok so let me get this straight.....the leader of al-quada is in love with a crack whore who is married to a bad boy from new edtion,hey whitney houston was hot now look at her! SHE IS MESSED UP! and high on crack and remember the infamous crack is wack saying?????? god miss houston is messed up now and look at her face

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 08/24/06 at 8:18 pm

I can just see Osama now, in his dank, dark cave somewhere, dancing around while jamming to "How Will I Know?" or "I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me)" on his iPod...  :D ;D :o

Written By: shaneiscrazy on 08/24/06 at 9:32 pm

LMAO

Written By: Foo Bar on 08/25/06 at 10:29 pm

WTF do you expect from FOX News?  Might as well start thumbing through those check-out line tabloids!  It does remember of the report that Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You" was Saddam Hussein's election theme song! 

I'd believe that.  "Anyone who doesn't vote for me gets sent to Abu Ghraib, where Whitney Houston is played 24/7" would get my vote.

Shoot.  Compared to that, Lynndie was doing those guys a favor. 

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 08/26/06 at 11:05 pm

^ At the very least it shows you the universal appeal of American pop culture.  It also demonstrates that Saddam was not running an "Islamo-fascist" regime!

I'll be Saddam in his gilded palaces had every Motown record ever recorded!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/08/rainfro.gif

Written By: whistledog on 08/28/06 at 5:03 am

"Oh, I wanna dance with Osama.  I wanna feel the heat with Osama.  Yeha, I wanna dance with Osama.  With Osama Bin Laden"

Check for new replies or respond here...