inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The Law Offices of MARK E. SALOMONE (William Shatner) [3 of them]

Written By: Mickey D. on 09/06/06 at 1:35 pm

If you

Subject: Re: The Law Offices of MARK E. SALOMONE (William Shatner) [3 of them]

Written By: whistledog on 09/06/06 at 1:38 pm

Wow!  You mist really love these Law ads.  You do so many of them

Written By: Sister Morphine on 09/06/06 at 3:26 pm

Ewwww, spam.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 09/06/06 at 3:29 pm

I love the law offices of Mark E. Salomone.  They got me $25 million from some blind old lady who ran me over with her wheelchair and made me scrape my knee.  They even got William Shatner to kiss my boo-boo for me.  Thank you, Mark E. Salomone!  I can't wait for you to help me sue some more old ladies.

Written By: whistledog on 09/06/06 at 6:55 pm

I love the law offices of Mark E. Salomone.  They got me $25 million from some blind old lady who ran me over with her wheelchair and made me scrape my knee.  They even got William Shatner to kiss my boo-boo for me.  Thank you, Mark E. Salomone!  I can't wait for you to help me sue some more old ladies.

;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/06/06 at 9:31 pm

I don't know, but I suspect...

All these TV personal injury lawyers say they won't take a dime of your money untless you win your case.  That means, I suspect, they're unlikely to take your case at all.  They review your claim, and if it looks like the defense might be able to beat it, they say, "Sorry, we can't help you."

I just assumed those guys were crooks, but I've never researched how they actually operate.

Check for new replies or respond here...